zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Not only the renders, even story of the game is good and that dramatic reveal was amazing too. Kudos to the development of such an amazing game. I hope you will continue making newer games after this one ends, because it seems this is ending in a few updates.
Agreed. This is one of the few games here that would still be good even without all the lewd stuff. I feel this game might benefit with a sort of special episode once the story is over, but I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing more whether from this title or a new one as the dev announced recently this is basically gonna be a full time thing from now on.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
This game is Perfect, it checks all the boxes: Adorable girls, Great looks and animations, Good writing, Interesting characters & story. However on top of that, the game is just very funny and enjoyable! Outside of being a lewd game, this is just a very good piece of entertainment.

Personally i am not a huge fan of the horror / mysticism genre, but even that is executed quite well in this game!

Legitimately love this game! I do not think i have even a single point of criticism, 10/10!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update.

Visit to that remote village was pure gold. All those weird characters got my imagination running overspeed. Only thing that could been better, was close contact in the mansion. Based on Japan's visit, MC was master martial artist, but in the mansion he seemed totally helpless.

Btw. This game has one of the hottest females ever, but in this update it got new number one hottie: the slender long-haired blonde in the background during visit to underwear shop. Just my type.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Excellent update.

Visit to that remote village was pure gold. All those weird characters got my imagination running overspeed. Only thing that could been better, was close contact in the mansion. Based on Japan's visit, MC was master martial artist, but in the mansion he seemed totally helpless.

Btw. This game has one of the hottest females ever, but in this update it got new number one hottie: the slender long-haired blonde in the background during visit to underwear shop. Just my type.
You mead the one that was perfectly shaped with long legs, and a fantastic ass, plus fine tits, and gorgeous face......

I guess I missed her.................

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Excellent update.

If you're talking about who I think you are, that's Darci from ripples. It's a cameo.

Reactions: Moonis

Pynosh

May 11, 2018
In version 0.8 during 5th day going to the public bath house - how do I get Lauren to open the door to woman's side? I have her at 21 affection points and says following path but it goes right to her denying entrance and closes off her path for rest of story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Netus

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Man, the mom getting preggy.. fucking hell so hot! Next up, that hot teacher, then the rest of them hehehe :PogChamp:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Well Lauren already noticed she's a week overtime with her period which never happend before :sneaky:
Personaly i hope for more Iris, the teacher (while hot) is the one i find most boring.
How'd you find her boring? Like her personality or her path in general? Cause I find it pretty hot that she's about to be married while banging her student on the side. That beach scene? Fucking :PogChamp:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This game is simply fantastic. (y)
bowingdown.gif :D

While I'm sad that it's ending, it's good that Caribdis is maintaining the pacing integrity of the game. That said, the post finale epilogues should be pretty meaty. Just for the good endings alone there should be at least 8 variants (Harem + 1 each for the 7 individual girls for those misguided fellows who went with the solo path :p).
I'm hopeful for a dark ending option. One where you take over as the boss and you know... lol.
Heh, I must confess that prior to this update I was toying with the idea of seizing the immortality route for my MC myself. After seeing the fate of Lord Magnus however, I say fook that, the Grimoire will be going up in a pyre ASAP :LOL:.

Note: I'm not convinced that we will have to kill dad in the end. That he switches back and forth between personalities with the trigger code 6174 was heavily emphasised for a reason IMO. e.g. If we can erase that trigger we may be able to do a Tom/Fit Jack transformation for him and let him continue his life, happy and oblivious while we head of into the sunset with our harem.

Caribdis looking forward to when you will start teasing your new game. Sometime between V1.0 and the epilogue perhaps. You know, to keep the hype up (hint, hint) :whistle:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How'd you find her boring? Like her personality or her path in general? Cause I find it pretty hot that she's about to be married while banging her student on the side. That beach scene? Fucking :PogChamp:
Don't get me wrong she is a good character, in most games she would be one of the top runners and yes i like the beach scene.
As for her getting married and banging her student on the side, i honestly don't care for that.

But i like every of the other girls far more than her, even Jassmine, so compared to them i find her nothing special.
Luckily we get a harem path, it would be near impossible to choose just one of the girls...and i would feel a bit shitty to run away with Iris while i leave a pregnant Carla (hopefully) also Lauren behind.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well Lauren already noticed she's a week overtime with her period which never happend before :sneaky:
Yeah, Lauren's period being late feels like it's a pretty telling sign that she's pregnant.
Kinda wondering whether we'll get a scene like that for rest of the girls as well (getting the strong feeling we're gonna get one for Judie since we got them for Carla and Lauren, but not sure about the rest of the girls though; Rebecca, Aiko, Jasmine, Iris).

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes