AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
I almost inmediantly realized that one of the areas, looking for the doctor (forgot her name) the area looks like
Horny As(s)ylum.
, curious to ask, did the creator work on that game too? no shame or anything, i think it's cool.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I almost inmediantly realized that one of the areas, looking for the doctor (forgot her name) the area looks like
Horny As(s)ylum.
, curious to ask, did the creator work on that game too? no shame or anything, i think it's cool.
IIRC the Dr is called Lilith.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Honestly, if I didn't dislike the art style, I'd give the game 5 stars. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it. I just wish the models of the characters looked more realistic.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Say devs, any plans for next game? Fit Jack seems to be quite popular here, you could easily make a small game running around him for the sake of memes. Building his body, evading girls and battling against them to keep your balls sealed for more training. It would be nice to have a chad/alpha MC for once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
does story makes sense without incest patch?
Actually this one might make more sense without the patch:
1) stories that have a sister you've been living with all of a sudden need you are hard enough to believe, having 2 of them really stretching credulity. Not to mention the "mom" crushing on you.
2) The intro without the patch says your mother died and this is part of why your father is so distant. So, step family, actually helps move the story from that line of thinking too.
3) no other real changes. No weird "landlady" text to worry about.

As far as I can tell, just use the patch if you want that extra taboo story element. If someone has identified another place it has an effect, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm just starting this little ditty and damned-near missed some of the background humor. If you missed the early one, go back to Saturday at the pool when you play "would you rather" w/ sisters and cousin, keep your eye on the diving board behind Lauren for a few screen after seeing the below pic. Simple but I burst out laughing, haven't done that in a while w/ a VN. Regards.

OIAL PoolDay.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm just starting this little ditty and damned-near missed some of the background humor. If you missed the early one, go back to Saturday at the pool when you play "would you rather" w/ sisters and cousin, keep your eye on the diving board behind Lauren for a few screen after seeing the below pic. Simple but I burst out laughing, haven't done that in a while w/ a VN. Regards.

View attachment 1097132
I'm still amazed how from time to time people still find easter eggs on the background. At this point on the next update I'll focus more on finding those than on the actual game story lol.

Reactions: Artix0

the_beggar

Jul 1, 2020
Apparently Caribdis shared some information about their new game on Patreon, anyone wanna post some info about it here?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes