tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I wonder just how the Dev is going to have the MC to convince the Pilot, when the time comes to take all of the girls,,,,,,,,,, Or is Mike going to be the Pilot :)
He does show up at the oddest times to save the day.......

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I wonder just how the Dev is going to have the MC to convince the Pilot, when the time comes to take all of the girls,,,,,,,,,, Or is Mike going to be the Pilot :)
He does show up at the oddest times to save the day.......
Well MC could easily promise the pilot all the money on the plane and if they reach their target location use the amnesia spray on him.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well MC could easily promise the pilot all the money on the plane and if they reach their target location use the amnesia spray on him.
Yepp that would work but Mike would be better I think.... I can see it now Mike at the controls, and in one hand "Flying for Dummies" All while the scene is upside down.....................

Reactions: walkerjonny

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yepp that would work but Mike would be better I think.... I can see it now Mike at the controls, and in one hand "Flying for Dummies" All while the scene is upside down.....................
Yeah Mike would certanly be more fun, that being said i think we will meet him before the escape and isn't he now in company of that sister, i expect a good scene :LOL:

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Wow, what an update 0.9 was:love::love::love:. The gals touched a new height of sexiness somehow, and they were already too hot to handle since the beginning. The new hairstyles on Lauren and Carla, just WOW. And Aiko was so damn cute and Hot at the same time. Man I never am able to be happy with this game because I just keep on wanting more when I finish playing the update.

Not only the renders, even story of the game is good and that dramatic reveal was amazing too. Kudos to the development of such an amazing game. I hope you will continue making newer games after this one ends, because it seems this is ending in a few updates.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe I'm weird but I don't want to follow all the paths, I got too attached to Judie and Laurent and I feel like shit going after their mother, for example.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Holy fuck! Best update yet. Great and gorgeous lewdity, awesome story continuation. My favorite was Carla's scene just so smitten with her. But the whole damn vn is just so beautiful and engrossing.

Thank you so very much for this

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Another great chapter of a great game! Very good story and all female characters have their unique way of cuteness, loveliness and beauty!
I just hope, that will also apply for the game after this. It already saddens me, that this game will end soon, so it would be awesome if there will be a sequel with this characters somewhere in the future. :love: Maybe in their new life after this there are some more adventures, that wait for them...;)
And the alternating look of this narcissistic guy: elephant -> ugly girls -> elephant -> ugly girl -> elephant ... - just too funny! :ROFLMAO:(y)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Another great chapter of a great game! Very good story and all female characters have their unique way of cuteness, loveliness and beauty!
I just hope, that will also apply for the game after this. It already saddens me, that this game will end soon, so it would be awesome if there will be a sequel with this characters somewhere in the future. :love: Maybe in their new life after this there are some more adventures, that wait for them...;)
And the alternating look of this narcissistic guy: elephant -> ugly girls -> elephant -> ugly girl -> elephant ... - just too funny! :ROFLMAO:(y)
Don't forget the slight zooming in near the end of that scene makes it even more funny.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Not only the renders, even story of the game is good and that dramatic reveal was amazing too. Kudos to the development of such an amazing game. I hope you will continue making newer games after this one ends, because it seems this is ending in a few updates.
Agreed. This is one of the few games here that would still be good even without all the lewd stuff. I feel this game might benefit with a sort of special episode once the story is over, but I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing more whether from this title or a new one as the dev announced recently this is basically gonna be a full time thing from now on.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes