Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Gonna repeat. Anyone know how to extract the animation scenes? Wish to make some animated gif sigs from them. Any pointers are welcome. Cheers :D

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Gonna repeat. Anyone know how to extract the animation scenes? Wish to make some animated gif sigs from them. Any pointers are welcome. Cheers :D
They are still pics, no animated videos or gifs. Just extract the game's archives with UnRen and look for them in the subfolders within the "images" folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
They are still pics, no animated videos or gifs. Just extract the game's archives with UnRen and look for them in the subfolders within the "images" folder
Cheers. Never tried unpacking so it's a first from an RPA archive. I'll do that, cheers for the pointers.

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Guys I'm new to this and I don't know how to open the game I extract it but i can't install it i use android
If you want to play on Android do not download from the window or mac link, download from the link that says Android with asterisk sign, in other category on the front page, it will take you to a post with unofficial Android release, click on the mega link in that and download from there, it should be .apk file. Then install it on your phone.

If you are downloading from the main Android section (not with Asterix sign) and it's giving you a zip or rar file, just rename that file to .apk on your phone (by selecting it by pressing for some time and then go into options and rename), as in remove .rar and rename it to .apk at the end, then it should get installed like normal app, but only if you downloaded it from Android section and not Win/mac section.

Last edited:

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
Hey, everyone. I realize this may be asking for the 100th time, but I want to be sure I do it right... I downloaded the (unofficial) incest patch and put it in the game's folder. When loading the game, unfortunately the MC is still being referred to as "Step-Brother". Anything I'm missing doing?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, everyone. I realize this may be asking for the 100th time, but I want to be sure I do it right... I downloaded the (unofficial) incest patch and put it in the game's folder. When loading the game, unfortunately the MC is still being referred to as "Step-Brother". Anything I'm missing doing?
Did you put them in correct folder? Patches usually go to the folder named game, and not the root folder where exe is.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I do not remember if that patch copied over another file or not - if it does, sometimes you need to delete the old .rpyc file or the game will not rebuild it.
And yes, make sure it is in the 'game' folder, not the folder with the .exe

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
Did you put them in correct folder? Patches usually go to the folder named game, and not the root folder where exe is.
I don't seem to have a "Game" folder for this. I'm on a Mac. It looks like I have Library > RenPy > OnceinaLifetime-1565330950 > [individual files]

It looks like the individual files are all/mostly save files. I put the patch file in there. I know this isn't an IT forum, but anyone have some light on where I'm going wrong?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't seem to have a "Game" folder for this. I'm on a Mac. It looks like I have Library > RenPy > OnceinaLifetime-1565330950 > [individual files]

It looks like the individual files are all/mostly save files. I put the patch file in there. I know this isn't an IT forum, but anyone have some light on where I'm going wrong?
You sure have, follow this path:
Right click on the game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun/Game PATH.jpg

Last edited:

KuuHaKu5147

Mar 21, 2018
Man although I feel nothing fapping with ntr but still the bad choices still hurts as hell man. That only happens when I've encountered a great game and this sure is the best story game I've ever played. And yeah I didn't fap once while playing this game because I was too immersed into this.
Now I wished that my curiosity didn't got the better of me.

Reactions: Caribdis

jddomi

Apr 4, 2020
Very good game. I really enjoyed it. But also I think it starts better than how finish.

Anyway, really good.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes