Oct 29, 2018
Yes I agree with you, the style is really different and can be discouraging or not pleasing it's a matter of personal taste, personally I really liked it but mine was just a suggestion, so it's up to SirDarkWarrior to eventually try it. :)
I can try that game, the games i like the most are:
BADIK
Acting Lessons
Leap of faith
SummerTime Saga
Harem Hotel
Dating My Daughter
Once in a lifetime
WVM
Mythic Manor
Become a Rock Star
LOSESB
A House in the Rift
Photo Hunt
Lessons in Love
HS Tutor
Solvalley School
The Awakening
City of Broken Dreamers
A Mother's Love
The DeLuca Family
Babysitter

And so one

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Once in a Lifetime is one of the top games on here. Aside from the obviously hot sex scenes, there is a frigging actual interesting plot that engages you. There is a ton of content, lovely and witty dialogue and last but not least, AWESOME characters.

I cannot stress recommending the developer and his games enough. OiaL is a gem. A gem that needs a SQUEAKEL! :p
No, I know of Eternum, it's a spiritual successor and is a great game in it's own right. But I really miss the girls and the MCs amazing wit.

Also a request for you all.

ANYONE, please! Someone! Please share the game's HS Character cards with me :D! I've been trying to make them, but I always fall short.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Once in a Lifetime is one of the top games on here. Aside from the obviously hot sex scenes, there is a frigging actual interesting plot that engages you. There is a ton of content, lovely and witty dialogue and last but not least, AWESOME characters.

I cannot stress recommending the developer and his games enough. OiaL is a gem. A gem that needs a SQUEAKEL! :p
No, I know of Eternum, it's a spiritual successor and is a great game in it's own right. But I really miss the girls and the MCs amazing wit.

Also a request for you all.

ANYONE, please! Someone! Please share the game's HS Character cards with me :D! I've been trying to make them, but I always fall short.
I couldn't agree more with you, Caribdis gave us a Gem, and I really hope that in the future maybe he will decide to do a sequel.
But I must say that Eternum helps with the withdrawal symptoms from OIAL a lot because it's a very great game.
I will be forever grateful to him for creating such compelling and beautiful games.:giggle::giggle:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I couldn't agree more with you, Caribdis gave us a Gem, and I really hope that in the future maybe he will decide to do a sequel.
But I must say that Eternum helps with the withdrawal symptoms from OIAL a lot because it's a very great game.
I will be forever grateful to him for creating such compelling and beautiful games.:giggle::giggle:
Deffo. Caribdis is a master or mistress at this. Hands down. I respect a good artist, and that game IS a piece of art.
Honestly, I dissed HS model games before. Didn't even give them the time of day, then I started playing OIAL and boy did it pop my HS cherry bad. Because of Caribdis and OIAL, I have tried Ripples, Virtue, Eternum and many other HS model games that I previously steered clear of.
I still replay OIAL now and then to get THAT shot of OIAL drug that I need.
To be fair, if I had all the ressources that Caribdis had, I would still not be able to produce anything worth mentioning. Not only is Caribdis an ace plot writer, but a great character creator with a penchant for some slapstick comedy. Seriously, that train scene where MC walks in on someone certain, still makes me LMAO each time I replay.
I am inclined to believe that Caribdis is a smurf developer, hiding their true skills and background. Could as well be someone from the AAA scene and I would believe them in an instant if they claimed that.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Deffo. Caribdis is a master or mistress at this. Hands down. I respect a good artist, and that game IS a piece of art.
Honestly, I dissed HS model games before. Didn't even give them the time of day, then I started playing OIAL and boy did it pop my HS cherry bad. Because of Caribdis and OIAL, I have tried Ripples, Virtue, Eternum and many other HS model games that I previously steered clear of.
I still replay OIAL now and then to get THAT shot of OIAL drug that I need.
To be fair, if I had all the ressources that Caribdis had, I would still not be able to produce anything worth mentioning. Not only is Caribdis an ace plot writer, but a great character creator with a penchant for some slapstick comedy. Seriously, that train scene where MC walks in on someone certain, still makes me LMAO each time I replay.
I am inclined to believe that Caribdis is a smurf developer, hiding their true skills and background. Could as well be someone from the AAA scene and I would believe them in an instant if they claimed that.
Once again I can only agree, I couldn't have write what were my thought about the game better than you did, and about Caribdis I'm 1000% with you. :giggle: (y)

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
An epilogue will be made at some point according to some past posts, I don't have any idea of WHEN though considering Eternum is the dev's priority right now.
Well, while I want it now, I don't want it to suck either. So I guess I can be patient for that content. But cheers for that piece of news. Hopeful, but won't hold my breath, at least not yet :D

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
An epilogue will be made at some point according to some past posts, I don't have any idea of WHEN though considering Eternum is the dev's priority right now.
According to the game itself, there will be more scenes. It's not clear if the new scenes will be part of an epilogue or spread through the existing content.
Screenshot 2022-02-17 171203.png

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Can someone please help me I want to play this game but I can't get the incest patch to work for android I made a file and put it in and still nothing what am I doing wrong

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
sup, cant anybody tell me the spoiler? especially what happen in the end?

i dont mind spoiler, please dont forget to put spoiler tag too,i dont mind Dm'ed too.

Thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes