Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
sup, cant anybody tell me the spoiler? especially what happen in the end?

i dont mind spoiler, please dont forget to put spoiler tag too,i dont mind Dm'ed too.

Thanks in advance
Depending on what you choose to do you can get multiple ends, good and bad, and it's hard to tell you without ruining your play so I honestly say it's best you find it, the game is worth playing that's all I can say. :)

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
sup, cant anybody tell me the spoiler? especially what happen in the end?

i dont mind spoiler, please dont forget to put spoiler tag too,i dont mind Dm'ed too.

Thanks in advance
Seconding what Dylan said.

Even someone elses saves won't really help you, because you might make different choices which would mean a different end. This one is well worth the download/playtime.

Reactions: Dylan741

Laharl177

Dec 7, 2019
Hey, I just played through the game. Loved it from start to finish, but now I actually find myself in a dilemma.
The title screens theme has stuck with me and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find it to listen to.

That said, again: Marvelous game that I had a lot of fun playing through. Quite literally the definition of "Came for the *plot*, stayed for the Plot."
I'm sure Eternum will turn out to be just as good a game, if not better. I'm hyped already!

Feb 5, 2021
Hey, I just played through the game. Loved it from start to finish, but now I actually find myself in a dilemma.
The title screens theme has stuck with me and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find it to listen to.

That said, again: Marvelous game that I had a lot of fun playing through. Quite literally the definition of "Came for the *plot*, stayed for the Plot."
I'm sure Eternum will turn out to be just as good a game, if not better. I'm hyped already!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Carla is definitely hot, but all the girls are so great, it's the first time I don't have a favourite among the others I love them equally I must admit. :)
We do agree, they all have similar charms, character design itself that's uplifting the looks.
While the sisters are both clearly a 2nd place both in terms of personality, charms and looks, it is mommy that gets the first place, because let's face it.
A mature woman falling madly in love and still being a mom is damn hot.
I mean, she tells him he's grounded, but he twists it around saying something akin to "I don't mind but as long as you're there I can spend so much time on you," or something to that extent (you can quote me the exact line, cba. atm).
The chemistry between them is great and progresses the best.
The sisters simply glided into a relationship with him, while the mother literally got infatuated doing the right things for all the wrong reasons. Jasmine, Iris and Rebecca have their own charms as well, but it is the fact that 3 women so close to him in his life could act so differently as lovers.

EDIT: A shoutout to Dylan741 for always liking my posts. Love you bro!
EDIT 2: Just noticed I replied to YOUR post. ROFL!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
We do agree, they all have similar charms, character design itself that's uplifting the looks.
While the sisters are both clearly a 2nd place both in terms of personality, charms and looks, it is mommy that gets the first place, because let's face it.
A mature woman falling madly in love and still being a mom is damn hot.
I mean, she tells him he's grounded, but he twists it around saying something akin to "I don't mind but as long as you're there I can spend so much time on you," or something to that extent (you can quote me the exact line, cba. atm).
The chemistry between them is great and progresses the best.
The sisters simply glided into a relationship with him, while the mother literally got infatuated doing the right things for all the wrong reasons. Jasmine, Iris and Rebecca have their own charms as well, but it is the fact that 3 women so close to him in his life could act so differently as lovers.
I agree with you, your analysis have a strong point yet I really can't say that ( from my personal point of view) is enough to put Carla in the top list, again this is my personal opinion I don't want in any way that this should be seen as the only acceptable point about the LI's list.
To me they all hold an equal and stable position as fav characters, Judie with her bubbling and caring personality, Lauren being ad hard to get yet very loving and caring girl, Carla being the strong and caring mother yet being also a beautiful and sexy woman (for me she's on par with Becca in MNF), Iris with her super adorable and intriguing sexy craziness, Jasmine a fierce fearless sexy tsundere ( with a big heart and ready to leave all to be free and in love with the MC), Aiko strong willed yet with a very sweet personality, Rebecca with her kindness and that crazy side that make her simply adorable.
No sorry my friend I totally accept your opinion, but I stand on mine, I love them too much to choose one among the others, I apologize. :giggle: :giggle:

P.S. Of course I like your posts how not to like a person that is willing to talk and interact with solid arguments and respect instead of spiting among the other opinions? I wish we could always have this interactions, the forum would be much more enjoyable this way :)

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I agree with you, your analysis have a strong point yet I really can't say that ( from my personal point of view) is enough to put Carla in the top list, again this is my personal opinion I don't want in any way that this should be seen as the only acceptable point about the LI's list.
To me they all hold an equal and stable position as fav characters, Judie with her bubbling and caring personality, Lauren being ad hard to get yet very loving and caring girl, Carla being the strong and caring mother yet being also a beautiful and sexy woman (for me she's on par with Becca in MNF), Iris with her super adorable and intriguing sexy craziness, Jasmine a fierce fearless sexy tsundere ( with a big heart and ready to leave all to be free and in love with the MC), Aiko strong willed yet with a very sweet personality, Rebecca with her kindness and that crazy side that make her simply adorable.
No sorry my friend I totally accept your opinion, but I stand on mine, I love them too much to choose one among the others, I apologize. :giggle: :giggle:

P.S. Of course I like your posts how not to like a person that is willing to talk and interact with solid arguments and respect instead of spiting among the other opinions? I wish we could always have this interactions, the forum would be much more enjoyable this way :)
I just got a thing for sexy youthful looking blonde long haired fit mommies. If I ever wanted a waifu from a game, it'd be her!

I respect your own opinion. I was just stating why she was #1 for me.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just got a thing for sexy youthful looking blonde long haired fit mommies. If I ever wanted a waifu from a game, it'd be her!

I respect your own opinion. I was just stating why she was #1 for me.
Oh don't worry that's a thing that get me going too.
Yup absolutely, and it's a reason I agree upon completely and it would have been the same for me in any other game, because Carla is everything one can desire to find in a game, and irl too to be honest. :giggle:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a possibility to get everyone or am I forced to leave some of the girls out of it?
Is there some implications for "following" everyone?
Is there "either that girl or another, not both" thing here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Now kiss.

Just aside, I love all girls. I just have a thing for Carla because she looks great yet doesn't feel artificial as many milfs usually do in adult games. She has a great balance in personality imo. But I guess all the cast in general in this game is strong.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Now kiss.

Just aside, I love all girls. I just have a thing for Carla because she looks great yet doesn't feel artificial as many milfs usually do in adult games. She has a great balance in personality imo. But I guess all the cast in general in this game is strong.
Beast of Culture. Kudos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now kiss.

LOL, no thanks I appreciate him but not at this level, sorry! :LOL:

Jokes apart yes I agree, the personality of each character is perfectly defined and balanced hence why I can't choose, Carla is simply stunning and I love her deeply, and the other girls too.:)

Reactions: 1tomadeira

SpydorKat

Aug 6, 2020
Oh Wow! I Changed the Language in the Game to RUSSIAN, Just to see what The Words would Look Like & Now The MENU DISSAPEARS after 2 Seconds on Startup! I can't LOAD or Even START a New Game! I Deleted it, and Extracted a Fresh Copy of the Game and It STILL Does The Same Thing! I Also Deleted The Game Folder in C:\Users\solid\AppData\Roaming\RenPy! Ran the .exe again & it STILL does the Same Thing! I was Just Starting to Enjoy it too! Does anyone have any Ideas how to Fix this Problem?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wow, just wow, what a journey it was!
I enjoyed it very much)
Walkthrough mod is a must to play such games, otherwise you will just miss out on content. Heck, I dont really understand why the heck people even make games with dumb choices anymore.
Stabby Mike one true waifu! All scenes with this dude was pure gold!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow, just wow, what a journey it was!
I enjoyed it very much)
Walkthrough mod is a must to play such games, otherwise you will just miss out on content. Heck, I dont really understand why the heck people even make games with dumb choices anymore.
Stabby Mike one true waifu! All scenes with this dude was pure gold!
Agreed, Mike is the best wingman ever!
But all the characters in the game are amazing even the side ones like Asmodeus, Clarice or Hiromi, and you can have that only when the dev planned every single step of the game as a perfectly synchronized element of the mechanism, everything is functional to the correct development of the story nothing is wasted and you're immersed in it from the start to the end, because everything works to make you feel part of it.
This is truly one of the best game I've ever played.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Agreed, Mike is the best wingman ever!
But all the characters in the game are amazing even the side ones like Asmodeus, Clarice or Hiromi, and you can have that only when the dev planned every single step of the game as a perfectly synchronized element of the mechanism, everything is functional to the correct development of the story nothing is wasted and you're immersed in it from the start to the end, because everything works to make you feel part of it.
This is truly one of the best game I've ever played.
Yep, one of the best ones for sure!
Heck, I cant believe I put it on hold for so long! I noticed it ages ago but played it only now! Well, thanks to that I managed to play it without much wait, but it would be a different type of expirience in its own right...

Reactions: Dunner
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes