Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, hopefully this has not been explained over and over again, but I have a question about the end

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
Well I did these choices with the wt mod and I got the good ending, I hope it will help, if not it's possible you did something wrong before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That worked, thank you! Not sure what I did wrong in my previous walkthrough though...

Anyway
And yeah I agree with you the ending felt a little rushed, but overall I liked the game so much I didn't mind it, I was too happy with it. :)

Reactions: Caribdis and Loyo

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since the Incest patch is the only patch I've used so far, it can't be that if that's what you're using.

My assumption would be that either the walkthrough or the gallery unlocker is outdated.

My suggestion: try to start your save without the other two patches, first with one less, then without the other and in case of doubt after both have been removed.

staggerlee32

May 18, 2020
Man, I had put this one off for the longest time because I really didn't dig the art style but I'm glad I listened to the reviews because this is a kickass game. I haven't played many AVNs that are actually finished :LOL: but this is one of the best. Really enjoyed the writing and humor as well as the girls. And I got used to the style eventually.

Cheers to the dev, I'll definitely add Eternum to my list after playing this.

Reactions: Caribdis

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I can suggest you another game ( if you're not already playing it) Mist, it's really interesting though it's different.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-8-1-395games.42509/
Although I agree with you that Mist offers nice gameplay and an interesting story I really,really don't like the art style of the girls. I mean, clay animation? it feels like Postman Pat could come driving around the corner every minute.....
And it is really only the characters, the scenery and items have a completely different look.

If you are more looking for games with the same artstyle as OIALT (Honeyselect) then maybe Ripples
or Murmur ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Although I agree with you that Mist offers nice gameplay and an interesting story I really,really don't like the art style of the girls. I mean, clay animation? it feels like Postman Pat could come driving around the corner every minute.....
And it is really only the characters, the scenery and items have a completely different look.

If you are more looking for games with the same artstyle as OIALT (Honeyselect) then maybe Ripples
or Murmur ?
Yes I agree with you, the style is really different and can be discouraging or not pleasing it's a matter of personal taste, personally I really liked it but mine was just a suggestion, so it's up to SirDarkWarrior to eventually try it. :)

Reactions: SirDarkWarrior
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes