Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's somewhat in the middle, as you go further you will see.
Now I will put my thoughts about it on spoiler and I strongly advise everyone who is still playing to nor read it unless you really don't mind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love anything Iris, and I was referring to the almost threesome with Iris and Judie early on, but seriously, we don't get a Judie-Lauren threesome?! Wow, that's disappointing.... I haven't got far enough to meet Aiko yet, so I'll wait to see how that goes, but interesting to see how it shakes out.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I love anything Iris, and I was referring to the almost threesome with Iris and Judie early on, but seriously, we don't get a Judie-Lauren threesome?! Wow, that's disappointing.... I haven't got far enough to meet Aiko yet, so I'll wait to see how that goes, but interesting to see how it shakes out.
Fear not.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not exactly we will but that was, maybe, the only somewhat disappointing scene for me, it happens at the hotel before the final fight, but felt like it was put there because there was not enough time, though it's really hot.
As I said is a matter of personal preferences but when you will meet Aiko you will not be disappointed, that's why I wrote I love them all, never found before a game where all the characters are so well defined with a strong and believable personality so you can pursuit all of them out of real interest and not because they are basically and magically in love with the MC, you gotta fight for all of them and it's worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fear not.
To be honest, while the other side girls are fine, I would have been just as content with Carla, the sisters and Iris, so as to better incorporate them into the plot and also keep a somewhat plausible open-relationship where they all know about each other and are ok with it being obviously taboo and limiting who else knows about what's going on.

Reactions: Dunner and Dylan741

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I said it before, and I'll say it again.

OIAL is #1

But I agree. I want more Carla and Rebecca T.T - I want a threesome with them. I want a WHOLESOME with the whole harem.
Literally, Jasmine, Iris, Judie, Lauren, Rebecca, Carla and Aiko. (did I forget someone?)
There's already sisxsisxbro, sonxmom, pupilxteacher, girlxboy (twice), then theres broxcousinxsis, plus cousinxcousin and broxsisxgirl (twice). But no momxsonxsis/teacher/girl etc. :/

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I said it before, and I'll say it again.

OIAL is #1

But I agree. I want more Carla and Rebecca T.T - I want a threesome with them. I want a WHOLESOME with the whole harem.
Literally, Jasmine, Iris, Judie, Lauren, Rebecca, Carla and Aiko. (did I forget someone?)
There's already sisxsisxbro, sonxmom, pupilxteacher, girlxboy (twice), then theres broxcousinxsis, plus cousinxcousin and broxsisxgirl (twice). But no momxsonxsis/teacher/girl etc. :/
Nope you summarized it pretty well and yes I agree once again OIAL #1. :giggle:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Every character in this game is awesome in their own way but it's obvious that Clara is #1
Her interaction with the MC in the car solidified her #1 spot for me.
She's literally saying that she knows EVERYTHING and still she gives her approval. Then she pushes the MC to go for Rebecca since "it'd be nice to have her with us in that little vacation you have planned" when you go to the church.

I really hope I'm not the only one that'd love to see a scene where Clara and Rebecca "confront" the MC about the whole thing and give him a good tease .... before the obvious threesome :Kappa:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Every character in this game is awesome in their own way but it's obvious that Clara is #1
She's literally saying that she knows EVERYTHING and still she gives her approval. Then she pushes the MC to go for Rebecca since "it'd be nice to have her with us in that little vacation you have planned" when you go to the church.

I really hope I'm not the only one that'd love to see a scene where Clara and Rebecca "confront" the MC about the whole thing and give him a good tease .... before the obvious threesome :Kappa:
I apologise for repeating myself I love all of them equally, I really can't choose a fav LI, forgive me.
That being said I would have loved to see that, maybe Caribdis will add something like that as an extra in the future, not in a remaking scene since he's focused on Eternum atm, but maybe as an extension in the harem ending.
It would be awesome imho, and also would give a more complete and satisfying end to the story, I still think an extended ending would be better than the actual one. :)

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020

THAT right there! She had me there too. That maturity of hers and especially her way of acting in the church, how she was supportive and how she instantly welcomed Rebecca, seeing that she was much better off than marrying that schmuck.

But don't sell the other girls short too soon. They did similar things, basically their show of acceptance. While Carla knew about everything, or rather figured it out, the girls learned it by interacting with each other. They also welcomed Rebecca, saying how nice it would be to have her along with them, with the obvious lame excuse of them being able to have their "lessons" because she would be with them.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh yeah don't get me wrong all the girls are 10/10 for me but Carla is just the first I'd romance if I had to choose.
The girls all have a lovely arcs:

So obviously all of them are smart and show signs that they know about MC's Big Heart, some more than others, so I love how it's shown throughout the story. So for me the last lewd scene works very well, I agree that not being able to bring Iris and Aiko is to force this scene but it's nice to see Judie and Lauren find out and the surprise they have after :love:

I said some time ago this is one of the few games that I can safely say is One Of The Best VN's with a very good story (even if short if we remove the lewd parts), solid characters and great use of HS engine.
It's obviously not perfect and with hindsight we can come with ideas, like people did in this thread since the game finished, that would tie some scenes better (in our opinion) or come up with good ideas for new scenes etc. some which Caribdis hopefully already had in mind and plans to add.... in the future that is, because I want to see more Eternum since I'm already hooked to the new Caribdis drug as I call these games :KEK:

With all of that said the game as it is right now, is amazing (for me at least). I finished it countless times already and always come back from time to time to start a new playthrough ..... like how I did this week :BootyTime:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm at the train scene and was wondering does the +1 point we get to Judie/Lauren/Carla make a difference in the end? I'm already getting the love vibes strong from Judie, but after taking Lauren's virginity, it seems like she's still scared/ashamed to be with the MC compared to Carla who has essentially already accepted her feelings despite having a lower point total compared to the others.

Reactions: Dunner

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm at the train scene and was wondering does the +1 point we get to Judie/Lauren/Carla make a difference in the end? I'm already getting the love vibes strong from Judie, but after taking Lauren's virginity, it seems like she's still scared/ashamed to be with the MC compared to Carla who has essentially already accepted her feelings despite having a lower point total compared to the others.
I personally choose Carla, but you will have the possibility to earn enough point for Judie, Lauren and Carla during the play don't worry.
And for Lauren don't you worry about that you just awaken her feelings there, things will get steamy pretty fast with her..:)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I believe (I might be wrong) it doesn't matter if you spread the points on choices like this since, from my experience, the choice at the pool didn't matter much (besides the +1 point) while the train choice gives you some later dialogue (in Japan and back home if I remember correctly) with the girl you got the gift for.
You can get full points only for Rebecca, for Clara, Lauren or Judie you'll end up with 1-2 points short of max if you try to get full points on one of them. You don't seem to need full points to get the best ending so I'm assuming there is some margin for error in case you lost point for something and didn't notice.

If I got it wrong please correct me cuz I'm just assuming things from past experience :KEK:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I believe (I might be wrong) it doesn't matter if you spread the points on choices like this since, from my experience, the choice at the pool didn't matter much (besides the +1 point) while the train choice gives you some later dialogue (in Japan and back home if I remember correctly) with the girl you got the gift for.
You can get full points only for Rebecca, for Clara, Lauren or Judie you'll end up with 1-2 points short of max if you try to get full points on one of them. You don't seem to need full points to get the best ending so I'm assuming there is some margin for error in case you lost point for something and didn't notice.

If I got it wrong please correct me cuz I'm just assuming things from past experience :KEK:
Agreed
Nothing to correct I did the same and got all the girls, it's not important to have full point on one single girl, but to have enough of them rightly distributed.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed
Nothing to correct I did the same and got all the girls, it's not important to have full point on one single girl, but to have enough of them rightly distributed.
Ok, so question about the pregnancies...if I already creampied Judie in Japan, do I need to finish in her again during the threesome with Iris to knock her up or is she already pregnant at that point? Truth is I really wanted to finish in and impregnate Iris, since I'm pretty sure the first time I came inside her, she did not get pregnant. Does it matter at that point who we pick to finish inside of?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, so question about the pregnancies...if I already creampied Judie in Japan, do I need to finish in her again during the threesome with Iris to knock her up or is she already pregnant at that point? Truth is I really wanted to finish in and impregnate Iris, since I'm pretty sure the first time I came inside her, she did not get pregnant. Does it matter at that point who we pick to finish inside of?
The pregnancy of Judie should start after you choose to come inside her during the threesome with Iris at the village ( if you remember in Japan while you have sex with Lauren and Carla the creampie choice is available, while this choice is not available with Judie due to being it the first time you have sex is possible that the pregnancy don't trigger).
But I'm not completely sure about that since the game offer you the double possibility, I choose Judie, and I think that triggered the pregnancy of Iris by default since I didn't end the relationship with her but I could be wrong, so take this info with a grain of salt. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The pregnancy of Judie should start after you choose to come inside her during the threesome with Iris at the village ( if you remember in Japan while you have sex with Lauren and Carla the creampie choice is available, while this choice is not available with Judie due to being it the first time you have sex is possible that the pregnancy don't trigger).
But I'm not completely sure about that since the game offer you the double possibility, I choose Judie, and I think that triggered the pregnancy of Iris by default since I didn't end the relationship with her but I could be wrong, so take this info with a grain of salt. :)
Ok, so I'm playing to finish with the harem path and as many girls pregnant as possible. Now since I've been playing with the WT mod, everytime a creampie option is available, per the mod, the creampie is highlighted green or not at all. I took that to mean if highlighted green, then it will lead to a pregnancy, as I chose the greenlit creampie with Carla at the hot springs and surprise!, she's pregnant (the only confirmed one so far).

I've likewise finished in Rebecca, Jasmine and Iris the first time the MC had sex with them, but it wasn't highlighted green so I just assumed it was a normal creampie with no impregnation. Getting back to the Japan trip and the night spent with Judie, I had the creampie option with her the 3rd and last time we fucked, and it was highlighted green, so I just assumed that everyone had a chance to get pregnant on the Japan trip, lol. That said, during the Iris and Judie threesome, I was tempted to finish in Iris just so I can confirm getting her pregnant assuming of course Judie already is...but are you saying if we choose to creampie Judie a second time (also highlighted green), Iris will be pregnant by default at the end?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, so I'm playing to finish with the harem path and as many girls pregnant as possible. Now since I've been playing with the WT mod, everytime a creampie option is available, per the mod, the creampie is highlighted green or not at all. I took that to mean if highlighted green, then it will lead to a pregnancy, as I chose the greenlit creampie with Carla at the hot springs and surprise!, she's pregnant (the only confirmed one so far).

I've likewise finished in Rebecca, Jasmine and Iris the first time the MC had sex with them, but it wasn't highlighted green so I just assumed it was a normal creampie with no impregnation. Getting back to the Japan trip and the night spent with Judie, I had the creampie option with her the 3rd and last time we fucked, and it was highlighted green, so I just assumed that everyone had a chance to get pregnant on the Japan trip, lol. That said, during the Iris and Judie threesome, I was tempted to finish in Iris just so I can confirm getting her pregnant assuming of course Judie already is...but are you saying if we choose to creampie Judie a second time (also highlighted green), Iris will be pregnant by default at the end?
Yes that's true when the pregnancy is available you will have the choice to creampie the girls highlighted in green.

But from this point now I have a problem here, are you sure about Judie?
I remember that the first time you have real sex with her is during the vacation in Japan after you completed the couples competition at the festival, and you can come inside her but with no choice highlighted in green (after that you will be sleeping and be awaken by Azazel and you will have to fight him after he threatened you to kill everyone if you will not give him the grimoire of Magnus).
I don't remember she have sex with you before ( before she grinded you at the pool, given you a handjob, a blowjob at the party and a second grind on the couch after she interrupted Carla giving you a blowjob but no sex).
The only two girls you can creampie in Japan are Carla and Lauren, at this point you made love with Lauren for the third time, the first two before the trip and the third at the hotsprings where you have the option highlighted in green.
Dang I erased my saves and I can't control, but that's how I remember the story until that point... Oh my gosh I'm in panic mode!!:eek::eek:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes that's true when the pregnancy is available you will have the choice to creampie the girls highlighted in green.

But from this point now I have a problem here, are you sure about Judie?
I remember that the first time you have real sex with her is during the vacation in Japan after you completed the couples competition at the festival, and you can come inside her but with no choice highlighted in green (after that you will be sleeping and be awaken by Azazel and you will have to fight him after he threatened you to kill everyone if you will not give him the grimoire of Magnus).
I don't remember she have sex with you before ( before she grinded you at the pool, given you a handjob, a blowjob at the party and a second grind on the couch after she interrupted Carla giving you a blowjob but no sex).
The only two girls you can creampie in Japan are Carla and Lauren, at this point you made love with Lauren for the third time, the first two before the trip and the third at the hotsprings where you have the option highlighted in green.
Dang I erased my saves and I can't control, but that's how I remember the story until that point... Oh my gosh I'm in panic mode!!:eek::eek:
Well considering I make liberal use of all the save slots, so I end up making a save before every major choice or lewd scene, so I went back and loaded up the scene with Judie in Japan. Having played it a second time to make sure, I can confirm we have sex with her 3 times that night, and the 3rd and final time is when the MC actually creampies her or give her a facial. Anyway, that creampie choice IS highlighted green, so I took that to mean mission accomplished and everyone we fuck in Japan is pregnant.

Going by that logic I opted to cum inside Iris during the threesome with Judie as the first time we came inside her did not have the greenlit creampie option. I also just finished that hot motel scene with Aiko, and gotta say I really love her... even more than Jasmine right now, and also creampied her with the highlighted green option. IIRC, we can creampie Rebecca at the beach with the green highlighted option so that would mean all but Jasmine should be pregnant at this point where I am in the story? I know Jasmine is supposed to do this complete 180 personality wise, or at least as it relates to the MC, so while she's slowly becoming nicer to him, I'm still waiting to see her swoon and fall head over heels for him to complete the harem. ;)

Reactions: Dunner and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well considering I make liberal use of all the save slots, so I end up making a save before every major choice or lewd scene, so I went back and loaded up the scene with Judie in Japan. Having played it a second time to make sure, I can confirm we have sex with her 3 times that night, and the 3rd and final time is when the MC actually creampies her or give her a facial. Anyway, that creampie choice IS highlighted green, so I took that to mean mission accomplished and everyone we fuck in Japan is pregnant.

Going by that logic I opted to cum inside Iris during the threesome with Judie as the first time we came inside her did not have the greenlit creampie option. I also just finished that hot motel scene with Aiko, and gotta say I really love her... even more than Jasmine right now, and also creampied her with the highlighted green option. IIRC, we can creampie Rebecca at the beach with the green highlighted option so that would mean all but Jasmine should be pregnant at this point where I am in the story? I know Jasmine is supposed to do this complete 180 personality wise, or at least as it relates to the MC, so while she's slowly becoming nicer to him, I'm still waiting to see her swoon and fall head over heels for him to complete the harem. ;)
Ok man, sorry I just made the fastest playthrough in history and I arrived to the scene, you were right you can creampie Judie the first time you make sex with her in Japan, I'm deeply sorry I remembered it incorrectly, I beg your pardon.
Also I probably read what you wrote before incorrectly too, yes you make sex with her three time during that night, I misunderstood that part too... I thought you were talking about the MC and Judie having sex before Japan, my memory is that of a goldfish now it's certified.....:cry::eek::eek::eek:
Sorry again, anyway yes the pregnancy trigger as you get the choice highlighted in green, so we are good at least on that point.(y)(y)

P.S. The turning point with Jasmine will happen during the second party where she invite you and Lauren (the sex scene with her is insanely hot ) you can choose to creampie her in the bathroom after the party ( and yes she's already pregnant so you can choose to creampie her or do anal, your choice) and after that you will have sex with Lauren once again and after that you can offer Jasmine to go with you and she will accept.
P.P.S. Told you that Aiko was Awesome and you would have loved her.
P.P.P.S. For Rebecca yes it happen at the beach and after that, before your last trip with Lauren and Judie to fight Astaroth, in the hotel you will have a threesome with them (if you choose or Zack Snyder's Justice League Cut or the Shreck movie), you will ask her to follow you at her wedding ( you will have another hot steamy sex scene with her) and if you choose the song I'm Blue or the opening song of Evangelion she will refuse to marry that fuckface of David and will be yours.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Ok now I need to buy a new right wrist..... I think I broke mine.... :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes