Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Does this game have real incest or step? I keep finding conflicting answers when searching
If you don't use the patch it's "step" but in my humble opinion it's very well written. It works perfectly and the story doesn't have any dialogue that is weird because of it (that I can remember). Hell I'll say that this is one game where playing without the patch made the story way better (for me). Otherwise you can use the patch.

I thought there will be an epilogue of this
It's coming but right now Eternum

Reactions: Tavi13 and Dylan741

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If you don't use the patch it's "step" but in my humble opinion it's very well written. It works perfectly and the story doesn't have any dialogue that is weird because of it (that I can remember). Hell I'll say that this is one game where playing without the patch made the story way better (for me). Otherwise you can use the patch.

It's coming but right now Eternum
Well as for me , i don't care if the dev really intented to to make this game incest by patch because of patreon rules to mask the canon relationship (most incest dev do that) but I'll definitely will use an incest patch only if this is the default relationship without a patch

Step-family
landlady/landlord
childhood friend
these are the kind of relationships that doesn't turn me on. so I'd rather use the patch whether its canon or not

I will never use an incest patch regardless if its canon or not if

father/daughter & uncle/niece
foster mom (mc is adoptive) / (biological mother with incest patch) mom's friend (aunt with incest patch) is the default relationship

Sorry I know you guys don't care about my preference when using a patch but I just want to say

YamiRchrd

Feb 3, 2022
Need to talk to anyone: Talk to the priest, Talk to the guests who are standing, Talk to guest who’s sitting > Talk to the pianist > Evangelion

But it always failed. I need full heart for Rebecca?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well as for me , i don't care if the dev really intented to to make this game incest by patch because of patreon rules to mask the canon relationship (most incest dev do that) but I'll definitely will use an incest patch only if this is the default relationship without a patch

Step-family
landlady/landlord
childhood friend
these are the kind of relationships that doesn't turn me on. so I'd rather use the patch whether its canon or not

I will never use an incest patch regardless if its canon or not if

father/daughter & uncle/niece
foster mom (mc is adoptive) / (biological mother with incest patch) mom's friend (aunt with incest patch) is the default relationship

Sorry I know you guys don't care about my preference when using a patch but I just want to say
Unpatched version: MC's step-mom and step-sisters
Patched version: MC's mom, sisters and cousin (she is just a friend in the unpatched version)

Dev obviously planned to release the patched version since the patch only adds a "incest=True" variable and all the incest text is already written in the original scripts

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries mate.
I was just saying that usually in games like this the whole step thing messes with the dialogue but this game doesn't have that problem as the dialogue is written well and doesn't allow some weird discrepancy that only makes sense with the patch on (example most landlady/roommate dialogues almost never work). So if this was your concern this game has you covered but seeing how you prefer the full incest experience the patch is the way to go.

I just rushed without max stats on Rebecca and it worked so you don't need a full meter to get her end.

IDK why you'd fail here since I went in there with 16 hearts so unless having fewer than, let's say 15 hearts locks you out of the Rebecca ending it should't happen.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Just finished playing this game.
It's an amazing experience.
Actually this is my first review here.
You've just got yourself an another loyal fan!

Author (Dev) really took effort in creating this. I can feel it.
Story is not hard to understand. It's actually very simple about a secret cult. Author (dev) has interesting sense of humor honestly.
This game has some silly jokes, it makes you laugh in middle of playing. Never thought r18 game would be so fun to play.

The emotions in this game are so vivid, along with the dialogues.
Those suspicious eyes, speechless faces staring right to your soul. 5/5
Even sometimes characters crack joke in middle of serious conversation.
The scripted lines are well balanced with the models expression. It's accurate.

I've seen in many games where characters fail to match the scripted lines which results in awkward character design.
I'm sure if dev had choosen daz over HS, it would've not been this good.

At the very least characters would've been flawed. That I'm sure of it after playing it now. (No offense to daz fans btw)

Playing this game made me reaffirmed my love for Honey Select again!

Last but not least, our MVP Stabby Mike!!
This man carried MC all the way to the end. Roff~
Also "travel guides” are no joke. I'm serious!

P.S. Stabby Mike and Hiromi. Good Job!

So dev, I'll be playing your next game soon enough. ^^

Final rating : 4.5/5
- Rex

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Does anyone get stuck in Japan? I can1t go anywhere after third Dojo with Aiko? Did i miss something? There is no story continue after i choose any of option..( And every option just get me on this screen again. 1647472725621.png

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Ah I might know what went wrong here since I think I did something like this as well once.
If I'm not mistaken you already went to the city and now you were supposed to go to the Shrine Maiden.
Now I don't remember how exactly this thing happens or what choices you have to choose to get this outcome but you're pretty much stuck since you don't have the Shrine Maiden option anymore.

My advice is to go back until you see the Shrine option and choose that before going to the Dojo. Or load an Auto-save or previous save.
This here is a bug I personally encountered but not many others did so we were just unlucky :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: luvvvluvvv

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone get stuck in Japan? I can1t go anywhere after third Dojo with Aiko? Did i miss something? There is no story continue after i choose any of option..( And every option just get me on this screen again. View attachment 1707953
This is the path you should follow in Japan, try to see where you did wrong, and if you have previous save as Dunner correctly said try to restart from that. :)

Last edited:

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Ah I might know what went wrong here since I think I did something like this as well once.
If I'm not mistaken you already went to the city and now you were supposed to go to the Shrine Maiden.
Now I don't remember how exactly this thing happens or what choices you have to choose to get this outcome but you're pretty much stuck since you don't have the Shrine Maiden option anymore.

My advice is to go back until you see the Shrine option and choose that before going to the Dojo. Or load an Auto-save or previous save.
This here is a bug I personally encountered but not many others did so we were just unlucky :ROFLMAO:
Thanks very much!! Althought i had installed walktrough mod and i saw that he was showing like "step (1 of ...)" and on second or third day i went to Docks intead of following path, i really didnt know that this can cause such problem... I already reastart game so :/ Much appreciate your feedback as Dylan741 Thank you too mate!!

bella3.gif lily.gif

Reactions: Dunner and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks very much!! Althought i had installed walktrough mod and i saw that he was showing like "step (1 of ...)" and on second or third day i went to Docks intead of following path, i really didnt know that this can cause such problem... I already reastart game so :/ Much appreciate your feedback as Dylan741 Thank you too mate!!

View attachment 1709574 View attachment 1709573
You're welcome glad you found the issue, have a good play! :giggle:

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
I dont know how to explain myself correctly, Eng not my native language, but whe in ended this game... I regret it... This peace of art made me feel alive, i wish a could experience that life of MC. My great THANKS to developers! Great wotk combined with PERFECT ANIMATIONS, MEANINGFUL STORY, GREAT PERSONALITY OF CHARACTERS (i know such thing not possible in our world.. but those girls with theyr`s thoughtful words made me feel trully loved), EVEN FCKNG JOKES AND SILLY SCENES IN THIS GAME ARE PRECIOUS (i cant even remember game that i laughted like that, im not talking about smthng like "lmao" but u know they are just on right place), AND THANK FOR GREAT END-MOTIVATION THOGHTS FOR PLAYERS (sometimes anybody needs to be cheered up, and be told right words). Just great game, i wish i could errase my memory and play it again with that HUGE willing to spare some free hours besides my work. I hope i will see more from developers.. i hipe my comment will motivate them even when im out of words to fully explaing those surepior feelings i experienced.. Sorry for present mistakes, i hope i didn`t screwed up my self-expression :). Not saying 'good bye' but see yaa later!!!

Last edited:

ScumBag09

Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help me please? On the Sunday when you can go to Carla’s therapist, after I answer all the questions I have no option to check his emails. The only option is “slip away”. Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone help me please? On the Sunday when you can go to Carla’s therapist, after I answer all the questions I have no option to check his emails. The only option is “slip away”. Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong?
How many love points do you have at that point? They should be between 4/5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You might have done some wrong choice that closed the route. Something a funcional human being would have done, like not groping her ass at in a random moment when she bent down. I adore Caridbis work, but the paths to get to certain endings are really one directional.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
In the Walk-through, just before the 'team' goes to St. Augustine's Hospital,

the guide says :

Carrying the gun

Carry it yourself: Judie +3
Give it to Judie: Judie +1
Give it to Lauren: Judie +2

But, in-game , that "scene" doesn't come up at all !

That's a big lose of points for Judie !

Was that "scene" removed ?
(have been following/doing, as recommended, for the Harem Path)
Have done all the Green choices, to that point .

Thanks for feedback .

EDIT : This SHOULD be noted . . . This happens , once you get to the grounds, and have actually entered the "Hospital" !

Not as "shown" . . . , as if it's supposed to happen before you leave the house !

Also, should be "Noted" . . . NO Points are "awarded" to anyone . . . Which makes that information, incorrect !

Would have saved me some time posting , about something that wasn't clear in the WT/Guide , Just say'n .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes