Pktic

Mar 23, 2022
I've stumbled upon this game by accident and downloaded it out of curiosity, but ended up playing for two days. Great work, it have better dialogues than most AA/AAA "normal" games. Nice character designs and scenes were great. Already downloaded Eternum and waiting for updates.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I am about to start this game and was just wondering if I should look through the walkthrough or play on my own. Any suggestions.?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I am about to start this game and was just wondering if I should look through the walkthrough or play on my own. Any suggestions.?
I agree with Rex01 and if you want to avoid any risks there's also the wt mod ( though be careful with the choices not highlighted in green, some can be tricky). :)

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
In my humble opinions you should try playing on your own first then use the WT or WT Mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess that's all I can think of. In the end just have fun, the game is wroth it.
Enjoy your Once in a Lifetime experience :BootyTime:

cadey

Jan 2, 2022
Anyone knows why the download on Mega is 4.74GB and on Anonfiles it's 5.08? Different versions?

edit: pc version.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just finished the harem ending, which I see as the true ending, the story ended beautifully, I wish there was a true sequel after what Mike said at the end though, I'm really happy he survived.

a true sequel would probably never happen though, as they all have kids now, being a big family now, I'm just sad the game is over.

I wonder why the MC left the grimoire on the railing.

Reactions: Dunner and Caribdis

Sunnex

Apr 2, 2022
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Is there modded Android pack? Thank you

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes