Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
For all those people who have been searching for the name of the lovely title song.
Here it is:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game show part had me in tears, dude this vn is legendary, the puns, the writing is superb, i dont want to spoil it, but it's the best thing ever! Big round of applause for your effort in making this amazing VN

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if anyone knows the song that plays when the protagonist finds the letter in that arrow fired to his room? It plays again when Asmodeus says who are the SoA.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Yep, just finished my first playthrough of the game. As the person above me said, Wow.

That was a great game! Great story, great visuals, great humor. I loved the whole thing. Honestly, I'm pretty easy with giving 5 stars since I feel some other people are too harsh with low scores, but this game genuinely deserves a 5! I'm a little depressed it's over.

Edit:
Left a glowing review for whatever that's worth. Going to go check out the patreon too.

My only complaint is that the pregnancy tag seemed a bit like a lie... Maybe I just missed it though. Honestly I'm not even really complaining. I found this by browsing through for that tag and even though I didn't see what I was looking for, I have no regrets. It was a great game. It kinda insinuated pregnancy... I feel like it's more of an issue with the tags on this site needing to be split up more than anything else.

Last edited:

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, amazing game :) I almost finished it, but I keep getting errors towards the end of the game :/ the scene with Rebecca in the church and with Lauren and Aiko in the dojo keeps bugging each time the video loop changes, and in the second one it even reverted back and acted as if I didn't trigger the scene :/
Here's the traceback for one of the errors I keep getting, I have no clue how to fix it so if someone with a better understanding could take a look, I would very much appreciate it :)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36291, in script
    call screen fasterwed1 with dis
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen fasterwed1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36291, in script
    call screen fasterwed1 with dis
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2891, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen fasterwed1 is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 1.0
Wed Apr 13 00:19:48 2022

Now I'm at the hotel scene, and when I should be asked to choose a movie, it gives me this :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 39924, in script
    call screen movie1 with dissolve
Exception: Screen movie1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 39924, in script
    call screen movie1 with dissolve
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2891, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Fun\Games\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen movie1 is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 1.0
Wed Apr 13 09:57:46 2022
And it gets worse, if I ignore the error, it forces me to pick Dragon Ball Evolution!!! If that's not torture, I don't know what is :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Hey..I just started the game and saw tht there are many paths which may or maynot be lost based on our ingame choices..so can we complete all the paths at once or is it not possible and we lose some paths as we chose the other..?

Silkymilk

May 12, 2021
Hey..I just started the game and saw tht there are many paths which may or maynot be lost based on our ingame choices..so can we complete all the paths at once or is it not possible and we lose some paths as we chose the other..?
You'll have to do multiple playthroughs to get all paths.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Why does jail ending feels like a setup for sequel? Maybe even the evil ending too.
I think its setting up the secret organization in Eternum, since its set in the same world, they seem to exist there as well. I think some ppl had the theory that Stabby Mike is part of it, and thats why he left the presidency. (Idr the full details its been a while)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You can also use the walkthrough mod to see all endings in one run, I know some ppl like making the choices themselves, idk if theres a way to turn off choices but keep the feature to see all endings

Reactions: crustlord12

white_hacker

Dec 19, 2020
i just finished the game have to say, was not expecting much but i was blown away with the story and then their are the girls all amazing. really enjoyed it and am hoping we will get to see more of your work.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes