Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
No but considering how much work Eternum requires, I don't think Caribdis will be free to add something at least for now, maybe sometimes in the future. :)
I sure hope he will do some awesome Epilogue considering the Beautiful ending and that i think incredible ammount of people still waiting to see what will happen with Mc and his girls in said epilogue(children/family/new adventures/will he really not be truly rich ever hehehe etc),and if the timeline of both games allow it to perhaps a hint of what the MC does/who he is in the world Eternum!

Reactions: Dunner

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I sure hope he will do some awesome Epilogue considering the Beautiful ending and that i think incredible ammount of people still waiting to see what will happen with Mc and his girls in said epilogue(children/family/new adventures/will he really not be truly rich ever hehehe etc),and if the timeline of both games allow it to perhaps a hint of what the MC does/who he is in the world Eternum!
Agreed we share the same hope in that regard OIAL deserves some more isight about his ending and I believe in Caribdis word that he would add more in the future, he was always true to his promise.
Well Eternum did already show some hints to what happened in OIAL, also Judie talked about Eternum, in that regard I think we are in the same timeline so my hope is the same as yours I would be more than happy to see them again, even if only as an appearance we can only wait and see. :)

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Don't read if you do not finished the game.

The airplane scene, the music, the ladies i was barely crying until i realized IRIS WITHOUT PANTIES SHOWING HER P IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM LMAO

EDIT - I did cry, oh man this is the second time Caribdis made my day, the music chosen really got me i wasn't ready.

Btw sometimes i feel that caribdis put himself in Eternum/OiaT, some characters seems to break the 4th wall.

Thank you so much for this experience my man, you are really REALLY something!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just started this game today. Gotta say, enjoying it overall so far but i absolutely love scenes where a girl sees the big dicked MC and you can just see the sheer intellect-draining cock thirst wash over them. They go from normal human to dick-brained drooling bimbo in the space of a few seconds... i've always found it hilarious and hot and i don't know if this game has more of them, but it at least has one, and it's a good one.

Attached is a shining example unrelated to the game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just started this game today. Gotta say, enjoying it overall so far but i absolutely love scenes where a girl sees the big dicked MC and you can just see the sheer intellect-draining cock thirst wash over them. They go from normal human to dick-brained drooling bimbo in the space of a few seconds... i've always found it hilarious and hot and i don't know if this game has more of them, but it at least has one, and it's a good one.

Attached is a shining example unrelated to the game.
You will enjoy it then, Caribdis is a master on the girls expressions and there will much more as you progress further. ;) (y)

Mar 31, 2022
Chop-Chop from Eternum is literally just Stabby Mike with a modded implant. Prove me wrong.
I'm glad someone actually agreed with my Chop Chop is hilarious asf

i just finished the game have to say, was not expecting much but i was blown away with the story and then their are the girls all amazing. really enjoyed it and am hoping we will get to see more of your work.
The game "Eternum" is his next work which is also an amazing game has quite a bit of content already for it

SerpentZel

Jun 19, 2020
An incredible story where humor, romance and much more are harmoniously combined.
I wish the author good luck in his difficult task and continue to create.
P.S. Stabby Mike is the BEST!!!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Alright, that was good, dragged on a bit in places but i laughed my ass off a good number of times and a few of the sex scenes really fueled my engine. The ending slides were a bit dull considering the build up but i felt it all paid out well enough. Probably won't ever play it again but definitely glad to have played it once.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Once in a Lifetime [v1.0] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.73GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 1.15GB MEGA

Original Size MAC: 4.71GB
Compressed Size MAC: 1.06GB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Please, can you repost via other host? Mega won't DL for many of us if the file is over a few hundred meg.

Thanks for compressing, anyway.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes