Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The images in the OP are fine....
I don't understand why people keep bitching about HS...
Logic would dictate that's because it's empirically true? That said, I even admitted that the actual game is nothing like what the OP images portrayed...

Just trying to help the marketing on this amazing game :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
How does any previous choices really make a different on what the MC chooses at the end? As far as I can tell the reason behind only having to pick 1 has nothing to do with just about anything previously done. Also if one or 2 minor mistakes is enough block that path then it is poorly executed.

I'll reply with WT but still doesn't make much sense to me lol.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
How does any previous choices really make a different on what the MC chooses at the end? As far as I can tell the reason behind only having to pick 1 has nothing to do with just about anything previously done. Also if one or 2 minor mistakes is enough block that path then it is poorly executed.

I'll reply with WT but still doesn't make much sense to me lol.
You can only pick 1 girl unless you've helped Stabby Mike troughout the whole game. So just help him to get out of prison and accept his utterly annoying presence all the way, and he'll be the pilot of that plane and will let all the girls to come on board. So yes, it has all to do with your previous choices, and yes, one simple mistake kicks you out ( the same happens with every side girl path, btw).

YY3K

May 2, 2022
ผมเเค่มาหาเกมส์โป๊เล่นขำๆ พอเจอเกมนี้เข้าไปเล่นจนไม่ได้นอนมาสองวันแล้ว
สมองแทบจะหยุดทำงาน:LUL::KEK:
:KEK:

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone knows what the song title is in the main menu? Better yet, anyone has a link to a guitar tab?
I've got to tab this and learn it otherwise, I love the groove too much not to.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Wasn't there some plans to come back and pad out the evil end or something? Am I remembering it wrong?

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
I have completed the harem ending. Great game but a bit disappointed the teacher didn't join in the end. Did I make a mistake? or is there no way to get the teacher to join for the end?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I have completed the harem ending. Great game but a bit disappointed the teacher didn't join in the end. Did I make a mistake? or is there no way to get the teacher to join for the end?
Unless you made a mistake on the way and closed her path you should get to her weeding where the only ways to fail are (from easy to solve to harder):

1. You don't fuck her brains out in church
2. You don't choose the right song (Evangelion or Blue)
3. You don't talk with everyone (aka): her parents, brother and priest&pianist
4. Like Zephea said: You took the Book of Magnus instead of going for the girls
5. You took the last drug at the "Alchemist" in the village and took Demon Daddy's hand

Reactions: Dylan741

KarboFoSS_Lynch

Jan 22, 2021
Just finished with harem ending. Well, sadly, that all good things come to an end at some point.
Great game, cool story, lots of fun, and last, but not the least, I LOVE those renders (and characters behind them:) ).
Thaks for the game! Looking forward to play Eternum :: )

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes