BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Just finished with harem ending. Great game, cool story, lots of fun, and last, but not the least, I LOVE those renders Thanks for the game! Looking forward to play Eternum.

Reactions: Caribdis

Mesdia

May 18, 2022
Since Rebecca seems to be a huge topic of consternation, if you don't want to use a mod then follow these whenever you interact with her to make sure you keep her until the end:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you follow the above she should turn down David and be present at your endgame, depending on which one you get.
I did the same thing, but David interrupted us in the Bride's room. In Rebecca's path, I come up to the 17th stage at the most. Is anyone experiencing this problem?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did the same thing, but David interrupted us in the Bride's room. In Rebecca's path, I come up to the 17th stage at the most. Is anyone experiencing this problem?
David will interrupt you if you forget this two things:
First you need to have the Magnus Grimoire, second you need to talk to the priest first (he will not help you if you don't have the book);
Then you talk to the other guests but leave the man sitting for last ( he is Rebecca's brother);
Then talk to the pianist and choose : I'm blue or Evangelion song;
If you followed this instructions ( and you didn't loose any other point with Rebecca before) you should be able to have sex with her without being interrupted by David), he will only try to enter the bathroom, but she will send him away and you can have sex with her a second time.
If you followed these instructions she will leave him at the altar and follow you.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
David will interrupt you if you forget this two things:
First you need to have the Magnus Grimoire, second you need to talk to the priest first (he will not help you if you don't have the book);
This is wrong. Leave the grimoire and refuse to take Astaroths hand during the drug trip gets the priest to delay David.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This is wrong. Leave the grimoire and refuse to take Astaroths hand during the drug trip gets the priest to delay David.
If you refuse the grimoire and go save the girls, yes, but in the end you will get the grimoire anyway, once done in the mansion.
Asmodeus will take the grimoire under Samael influence, but this doesn't matter it help you with the priest, regardless.
What I wrote is the part to follow for the marriage, what you are saying happen before that, and I hope he followed the instructions correctly at that point.
I just reported what is present in the walkthrough ( the correct one, not what he was quoting that is incorrect). :)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
If you refuse the grimoire and go save the girls, yes, but in the end you will get the grimoire anyway, once done in the mansion.
Asmodeus will take the grimoire under Samael influence, but this doesn't matter it help you with the priest, regardless.
What I wrote is the part to follow for the marriage, what you are saying happen before that, and I hope he followed the instructions correctly at that point.
I just reported what is present in the walkthrough ( the correct one, not what he was quoting that is incorrect). :)
There is no way NOT to have gotten the grimoire at that point. It only matters if you have given “into evil” so that the priest will help you. So you see how your first point could lead to players taking the grimoire.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There is no way NOT to have gotten the grimoire at that point. It only matters if you have given “into evil” so that the priest will help you. So you see how your first point could lead to players taking the grimoire.
There's no way my point could lead people to do something wrong, unless they already did it,.
At the wedding scene you either got the grimoire in the correct way or you didn't, and in that case the error is of whoever made the wrong choice.
I just reported what the walkthrough said, I didn't invent nothing nor I intend to mislead anyone, now I will stop the discussion since it's pointless, have a good day. :)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
There's no way my point could lead people to do something wrong, unless they already did it,.
Considering that when you're in the mansion, the two options you're presented with are something like "grab the gimoire" and "go save the girls", telling people to "get the grimoire" could be reasonably interpreted to mean take the option there that would logically lead to you obtaining the gimoire. This is of course one of the options that locks you out of the wedding scenes as it makes the priest not help you.

What you probably should have said (considering that you have the gimoire regardless by the time the wedding rolls around) is what others have said, to choose "save the girls" in the mansion and not to take astaroth's hand during the drug trip.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Considering that when you're in the mansion, the two options you're presented with are something like "grab the gimoire" and "go save the girls", telling people to "get the grimoire" could be reasonably interpreted to mean take the option there that would logically lead to you obtaining the gimoire. This is of course one of the options that locks you out of the wedding scenes as it makes the priest not help you.

What you probably should have said (considering that you have the gimoire regardless by the time the wedding rolls around) is what others have said, to choose "save the girls" in the mansion and not to take astaroth's hand during the drug trip.
True, except I never said that.
My first post in response to the users request was:
"David will interrupt you if you forget this two things:
First you need to have the Magnus Grimoire, second you need to talk to the priest first (he will not help you if you don't have the book);"
Need to have, please notice, I never said grab the grimoire.
In order to get the book, you need to go to the mansion and "choose to save the girls" instead of "take the grimoire", but the user never said anything about that, so we don't know if he made the correct choice there.

The discussion continued with Coaxmetal quoting my post with: "This is wrong. Leave the grimoire and refuse to take Astaroths hand during the drug trip gets the priest to delay David."
This is incorrect, because you don't take the grimoire during the drug vision scene, you only have the choice to accept or refuse Astharot hand.
If you refuse, after this scene at the Magnus's mansion, you have the chance to get the grimoire only if "you chose to save the girls" and also save Judie "facing Magnus".
Assuming these were the choices the user did, at the wedding you have the grimoire AND the possibility to seek the help from the priest.

So in short I never said anything about taking the grimoire, but that he need to have it and this, if you allow me, is a big difference, and there's no space for a misunderstanding.
Now that being said let's end the discussion, it's useless and it can lead to have a bad atmosphere in the thread and we don't need that.:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nanakiiii

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The discussion continued with Coaxmetal quoting my post with: "This is wrong. Leave the grimoire and refuse to take Astaroths hand during the drug trip gets the priest to delay David."
This is incorrect, because you don't take the grimoire during the drug vision scene, you only have the choice to accept or refuse Astharot hand.
You are just not understanding what I wrote. They are clearly two different scenes I am referring to.

My recommendation to everyone is to get the wt mod and follow the green choices. I had zero issues.

I’m out.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
You are just not understanding what I wrote. They are clearly two different scenes I am referring to.

My recommendation to everyone is to get the wt mod and follow the green choices. I had zero issues.

I’m out.
yeah agree with guy.if you guys dont want issues with the story or the girls, just get the WT mod

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I’m out.
I agree with you one 100% I did the same and never had an issue, this discussion should never have happened, I apologise If I sounded rude to you, it wasn't my intention please forgive me. :)

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes