Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Finally got around to finish this one a dam that was good! Maybe one day we'll get a squeal (wishful thinking i know)

Reactions: Caribdis

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

i meant an actual squeal with this cast, it be kool to see whats its like to see them on the run and having to deal with all the left over people from the "cult" or other weird things that could pop up like david hunting the MC for stealing his wife etc i just think theres still quite a bit that could be made with this story/class

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
i meant an actual squeal with this cast, it be kool to see whats its like to see them on the run and having to deal with all the left over people from the "cult" or other weird things that could pop up like david hunting the MC for stealing his wife etc i just think theres still quite a bit that could be made with this story/class
Well, Caribdis said he was planning to add some extras for Once in a Lifetime, but it will have to wait until Eternum is completed.

Reactions: Cederick and Dunner

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just got this exception is there a way to fix it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 14569, in script
  File "G:\Files\WebGames\Onceinalifetime\Onceinalifetime-1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Files\WebGames\Onceinalifetime\Onceinalifetime-1.0.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Files\WebGames\Onceinalifetime\Onceinalifetime-1.0.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "G:\Files\WebGames\Onceinalifetime\Onceinalifetime-1.0.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "G:\Files\WebGames\Onceinalifetime\Onceinalifetime-1.0.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 1.0.0
Thu May 26 15:37:43 2022
The game doesn't have any bug, just play without mods.

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Incredible. The story is just amazing. Watching the ending with all the girls, thinking about the journey, makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm not one to leave reviews or comment on games but I have to give credit where credit is due. Haven't had so much of an amazing story play out in front of me. Well done. Seriously :)

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
So I just installed and opened the game. And in the prologue it gives us a option to 3nable or disable the pregnancy. I just wanted to know if disabling it will have major outcome or not ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
So I just installed and opened the game. And in the prologue it gives us a option to 3nable or disable the pregnancy. I just wanted to know if disabling it will have major outcome or not ?
Depends on what you view as major.
I'll preface this by saying I always played with pregnancies on but there are scenes that are only about a LI realizing they're pregnant so I assume these scenes won't play and I'm certain you'll not see any of the related renders in the cannon ending.
(There may be 1 scene where you'll miss a point seeing how the dialogue only plays if the LI is pregnant but I'm not sure)

At the end of the day I can say that the pregnancies are mentioned/play a role in game.
If anyone played with and without and knows the difference they'll probably tell you with more certainty.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've finally decided to play the complete version and man, I remember this game being hotter.
I love everything about this game: characters, art style, humour, relationships progression, story, writing, etc. But almost everything about sex scenes in this game is underwhelming: content, quantity, quality, physics and more. Everything other than characters and art style is 2-3/10.

Endings were pretty bad too, i have yet to check solo girls endings, but the harem ending is just a bunch of pics and other endings are "bad ends" with NTR elements - Astaroth ending was cool tho.

Overall still 4-5/5.

Last edited:

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
So I'm at a point in the game where the characters are about to infiltrate the mayor's house to get the key from the safe which unlocks the main door to Magnus's house. All this to get the Grimoire of Magnus. And there are two plans we're supposed to follow. It's either Judie's one or Lauren. So I wanted to know if both plans have the same result or different consequences, or one of them leads to a bad outcome?? And if there is a better plan among the two or it's the same..

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So I'm at a point in the game where the characters are about to infiltrate the mayor's house to get the key from the safe which unlocks the main door to Magnus's house. All this to get the Grimoire of Magnus. And there are two plans we're supposed to follow. It's either Judie's one or Lauren. So I wanted to know if both plans have the same result or different consequences, or one of them leads to a bad outcome?? And if there is a better plan among the two or it's the same..
Both plans have the same result. You just get a point for the girl who came up with the plan.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
So do I tell Asmodeus that I got the Grimoire or should I hide the truth....which is the better choice ?
No difference whatever you choose, just slightly different dialogue

But before that when you got to the grimoire, did you grab it or left it there to save the girls? That choice has huge consequences

Reactions: Downbadguy95

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
No difference whatever you choose, just slightly different dialogue

But before that when you got to the grimoire, did you grab it or left it there to save the girls? That choice has huge consequences
Ah okay and I grabbed it the first time but I'm pretty sure I would've gotten killed so I returned to my previous save and left it to save the girls.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes