ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
dont know wich mod it cause maybe the gallery unlocker or the incest patch or the walktrue patch (since i hate the lil quiz rounds for teacher or principal or the damn labyrinth in the church or the abandon hospital or in the japan village) but in the last quarter of the harem path after japan it comes to much errors with missing images or UI parts like next buttons i have to ignore but miss the scene and the gallery is missing them too anyone encountered this to maybe and have a solution ?

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Nice game, some bits were actually funny. I wish there was more content with Rebecca, but it's understandable though as she was still going to marry David.
Has anyone tried to remake any of the characters in HS2?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nice game, some bits were actually funny. I wish there was more content with Rebecca, but it's understandable though as she was still going to marry David.
Has anyone tried to remake any of the characters in HS2?
She will marry David only if you make some incorrect choice before the wedding, otherwise she will be yours.
Maybe in the fan-art thread ( if there is one, honestly I don't know), as of right now Caribdis is working on Eternum and the girls are all super hot, maybe in the future he/she will come back and do some renders with HS2 of her and the other OIAL girls.:)

M'95

May 17, 2019
I really want to like this title, but MC has to be rescued all the time, which makes him seem incompetent.

Somehow he has to be(come) strong enough to defeat asteroth, but he is always crying being scared, weak and having to be saved by others when things get dicy.

Even at the very end of this VN he gets held up and humiliated by gangbangers.

I am not wanting him to be some kind of invincible jedi master, but common cant he be a little bit competent and strong sometimes?

I hope I can find the will to finish this someday, but the whole VN until now suggest Asteroth will be killed by Mike or kills himself, I really cant see any other way of MC winning.

/Rant off

• Angry
Reactions: Thislastusername

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I really want to like this title, but MC has to be rescued all the time, which makes him seem incompetent.

Somehow he has to be(come) strong enough to defeat asteroth, but he is always crying being scared, weak and having to be saved by others when things get dicy.

Even at the very end of this VN he gets held up and humiliated by gangbangers.

I am not wanting him to be some kind of invincible jedi master, but common cant he be a little bit competent and strong sometimes?

I hope I can find the will to finish this someday, but the whole VN until now suggest Asteroth will be killed by Mike or kills himself, I really cant see any other way of MC winning.

/Rant off
I don't know, but it seem like you're playing a totally different game from the one I played.
The MC is proactive and did mostly everything on his own, just look at how he beat up Tom ( and taking only an on line ninjutsu course), how he stood up against Moloch in the desecrated church, or how he took the blame whit the Principal to defend Lauren, or how he defend Judie both in the hospital and then in Magnus's mansion, or how he confront Astaroth during the vision scene.
These are just few examples but through the story he do a lot by himself, of course he can't do everything alone or else all the other characters would seem unnecessary if not for the sex ( the girls) or the side characters (Mike), but I can assure you that the MC is one of the best ones I've seen.
Also how the final confrontation with Astaroth will end depend on your own decisions, but MC solve it alone and in a very heroic and badass way too, if I can say it.
Anyway if you feel like that I don't want to try to sell you anything, personally I liked him, but to each their own opinion.:)

M'95

May 17, 2019
I don't know, but it seem like you're playing a totally different game from the one I played.
The MC is proactive and did mostly everything on his own, just look at how he beat up Tom ( and taking only an on line ninjutsu course), how he stood up against Moloch in the desecrated church, or how he took the blame whit the Principal to defend Lauren, or how he defend Judie both in the hospital and then in Magnus's mansion, or how he confront Astaroth during the vision scene.
These are just few examples but through the story he do a lot by himself, of course he can't do everything alone or else all the other characters would seem unnecessary if not for the sex ( the girls) or the side characters (Mike), but I can assure you that the MC is one of the best ones I've seen.
Also how the final confrontation with Astaroth will end depend on your own decisions, but MC solve it alone and in a very heroic and badass way too, if I can say it.
Anyway if you feel like that I don't want to try to sell you anything, personally I liked him, but to each their own opinion.:)
By being weak and needing to be rescued I dont mean beating up a norm like Tom or talking back to a teacher.

MC has to defeat Asteroth an immortal demon, but 93 saves MC from Lilith, Aiko saves MC on train from Moloch, Aiko saves MC and kills azazel, Asmodeus saves MC from Samael and just before the end fight he cant even do anything against a few gangbangers.

But like I mentioned havent played to the end and I was ranting, I still like the VN, but I am gonna take a break before I come back to this.

But thank you for your reply and I agree each their own opinion:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
By being weak and needing to be rescued I dont mean beating up a norm like Tom or talking back to a teacher.

MC has to defeat Asteroth an immortal demon, but 93 saves MC from Lilith, Aiko saves MC on train from Moloch, Aiko saves MC and kills azazel, Asmodeus saves MC from Samael and just before the end fight he cant even do anything against a few gangbangers.

But like I mentioned havent played to the end and I was ranting, I still like the VN, but Iam gonna take a break before I come back to this.

But thank you for your reply and I agree each their own opinion:)
My pleasure, is always interesting to see something from a different perspective, it help me to see with a more objective eye the story, so I thank you.
And true all of you said happen, but at the same time he confront Lilith by himself before and after, on the train Aiko stall Moloch but when he's pulling the gun trigger ( and we don't know if Aiko could have been so fast to avoid the shot) he block Moloch with the spray, for the scene with Azazel I agree with you (but I don't see it as a weakness show, instead that was a turning point for him to understand how deadly serious was the story, since that moment they all got out from the danger almost unscathed, that was the real confrontation with the danger they are facing, infact if you make the wrong decision in that scene before Aiko appear, that's a game over), and this is shown when he kill Asmodeus to free him from Astaroth's mind control, a weak character could never have the strength to kill him, at least in my opinion.
I would say that he grown strong mentally and physically in a credible and gradual way during the play, instead of seeming endowed with preternatural abilities as often happens in other games, and which while in an adult person this would be an acceptable thing, in a teenager I find frankly not very believable, this is again my personal opinion.
The scene with the thugs is the only one that leaved me puzzled I'm honest, but I think Caribdis wanted it that way to give Mike the catch lights so to speak, a well deserved one solo moment, since Mike is so cool that is able to steal our attention from the MC, whit his great personality.
But I don't want to drag the discussion too much, i just hope you will appreciate the MC a little more after finishing the game I hope, if not, well at least there's a ton of good things in the game regardless. :giggle:

Reactions: M'95

M'95

May 17, 2019
My pleasure, is always interesting to see something from a different perspective, it help me to see with a more objective eye the story, so I thank you.
And true all of you said happen, but at the same time he confront Lilith by himself before and after, on the train Aiko stall Moloch but when he's pulling the gun trigger ( and we don't know if Aiko could have been so fast to avoid the shot) he block Moloch with the spray, for the scene with Azazel I agree with you (but I don't see it as a weakness show, instead that was a turning point for him to understand how deadly serious was the story, since that moment they all got out from the danger almost unscathed, that was the real confrontation with the danger they are facing, infact if you make the wrong decision in that scene before Aiko appear, that's a game over), and this is shown when he kill Asmodeus to free him from Astaroth's mind control, a weak character could never have the strength to kill him, at least in my opinion.
I would say that he grown strong mentally and physically in a credible and gradual way during the play, instead of seeming endowed with preternatural abilities as often happens in other games, and which while in an adult person this would be an acceptable thing, in a teenager I find frankly not very believable, this is again my personal opinion.
The scene with the thugs is the only one that leaved me puzzled I'm honest, but I think Caribdis wanted it that way to give Mike the catch lights so to speak, a well deserved one solo moment, since Mike is so cool that is able to steal our attention from the MC, whit his great personality.
But I don't want to drag the discussion too much, i just hope you will appreciate the MC a little more after finishing the game I hope, if not, well at least there's a ton of good things in the game regardless. :giggle:
I kinda agree with you that all other times are minor and several can be seen as growth of character.

But the gangbangers/thugs scene being so close to the end where MC has to fght Asteroth , made me cringe.

MC has to fight Big Baddy Asteroth and he doesnt even notice a knife carying thug behind him.

I exagerated anyways, I'll probably be playing this VN again tomorow ;)

Reactions: Dylan741
May 3, 2022
Does render quality improves overtime or it's just a bland as it is from start? Because there is a huge difference between the quality of eternum and this game & since it started from 2019 I expect the render quality to improve as the game progress

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does render quality improves overtime or it's just a bland as it is from start? Because there is a huge difference between the quality of eternum and this game & since it started from 2019 I expect the render quality to improve as the game progress
OIAL is made with Honey Select 1 while Eternum is made with his successor Honey Select 2, so you can't exactly compare them, since HS2 is an improved version with way better quality graphic ( among other features).
Anyway OIAL's graphic improve a lot as you progress, from the first third onwards the difference in quality is noticeable, taking into account the fact that we are talking about HS1 engine anyway. :)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Whelp,
Thanks to 12+ hour internet outage I was finally able to finish this one.

I wish I had finished before Eternum was made because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What can I say that I didn't somewhere in the past I enjoyed this Caribdis has a way with story lines that pull you in not to mention all the kinky ass intimate moments and opportunities.

Loved the game interested in the message on the screen that there may be addons down the road at some point.
Interested to see where that could go especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way after I finish a few other vns this one is on my replay list towards the end I was in anticipation to see what was going to happen I sped through a lot of the dialogue and need to go back and see it.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes