The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Enjoyed this. Wish there was just a little bit more before it actually ended, thought there was a couple missed opportunities. The initial flight with interactions between the girls as they all gather for the first time, also maybe some mile high club scenes? Carla + girls reveal similar to the Judie+Lauren event. Great after story(s) potential???
Maybe... Caribdis said before he may create a new epilogue for this game, but that would be after he finishes Eternum.

Reactions: Nulldev

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
oh so did he use a mod to edit? i was wondering why his games looked so different compared to other honey select games
Not sure if it's a mod, if I'm not mistaken the engine allows you to create characters and "download" them. But I guess him or another dev who uses HS can explain better. But should be .

His newer game uses HS2, this one uses HS1, both made by Illusion.

Reactions: DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Not sure if it's a mod, if I'm not mistaken the engine allows you to create characters and "download" them. But I guess him or another dev who uses HS can explain better. But should be .

His newer game uses HS2, this one uses HS1, both made by Illusion.
oh cool, thanks for the link. OIAL and Eternum got me really interested in HS and i wanted to figure it out. so this was really helpful lol (dont kno why i didnt think to go to youtube)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
oh cool, thanks for the link. OIAL and Eternum got me really interested in HS and i wanted to figure it out. so this was really helpful lol (dont kno why i didnt think to go to youtube)
From what I understood, while HS2 has better graphics, the options to customize are less, which may be one of the reasons the updates of Eternum take longer than Once in a Lifetime did. But we never know, after all he always wants to surprise with new stuff, as well the updates always have a lot of content, he's like that, likes to show his magic.

Last days he didn't comment much around here, as he likes to fullfil deadlines for releases, but maybe he grabs some time in the future and explains a bit better if he can.

Last edited:
Reactions: DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
From what I understood, while HS2 has better graphics, the options to customize, which may be one of the reasons the updates of Eternum take longer than Once in a Lifetime did. But we never know, after all he always wants to surprise with new stuff, as well the updates always have a lot of content, he's like that, likes to show his magic.

Last days he didn't comment much around here, as he likes to fullfil deadlines for releases, but maybe he grabs some time in the future and explains a bit better if he can.
ah i cant imagine what it takes for him to pull off all the crazy good scenes for his games, especially with Eternum. if anything i can take look at his BTS posts on his patreon for reference

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Wonderful. I started it while waiting for the new Eternum update and I can already see that Caribdis has a good past in terms of gaming. It has it all, lewd scenes (obviously), action, drama and comedy, especially the latter, what a laugh I've had.

Oct 26, 2017
No NTR tag but I see the group sex tag so I gotta ask if I'm gonna get hit with dicks other than the MC's in this game or if its just the MC with multiple women.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Played this game a little over year ago and loved it. Redownloaded it while waiting on Eternum update. I understand that you may have a ways to go before Eternum is finished, but is there a chance of OiaL getting a bit of a facelift. By no means am I saying it is an ugly game because it's not, but I think people would fall in love with it all over again it's graphics looked like Eternum. Other than that though I would have to say OiaL is easily in my top 5 games from this site and I highly recommend if you haven't played.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Played this game a little over year ago and loved it. Redownloaded it while waiting on Eternum update. I understand that you may have a ways to go before Eternum is finished, but is there a chance of OiaL getting a bit of a facelift. By no means am I saying it is an ugly game because it's not, but I think people would fall in love with it all over again it's graphics looked like Eternum. Other than that though I would have to say OiaL is easily in my top 5 games from this site and I highly recommend if you haven't played.
Personally I think the graphics are fine for the game it is, the girls are already extremely likeable, but again, it's personal opinion.

Maybe the content of early releases or having an epilogue would work, but changing the whole graphics I don't think it's necessary, the game is near perfection the way it is for it's genre.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Personally I think the graphics are fine for the game it is, the girls are already extremely likeable, but again, it's personal opinion.

Maybe the content of early releases or having an epilogue would work, but changing the whole graphics I don't think it's necessary, the game is near perfection the way it is for it's genre.
I agree, just an update is what I was suggesting. Like a remaster or something.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

The first couple episodes could certainly do with a re-render simply because they're noticeably lower resolution than the rest of the game.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes