Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
Shame this was completed, quite liked the characters in this and would have loved to have seen more. Story did come to an end though so its definitely finished but im just greedy.

Reactions: crustlord12

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game says the version I am playing is 0.10. Is version 0.10 the last one or do I have an old version of the game?
The game says 0.10 because Caribdis wasn't sure if he would make an epilogue patch, as the very end of the game feels a bit rushed. So far not, which is understandable, as Eternum is his main wage earner. But who knows, maybe in the future he does that. It wasn't denied, but never confirmed it as well, so don't keep waiting for it.

The main story is completly finished, and while I would like a small epilogue, I understand his reasons. And if you didn't play Eternum yet I recommend you to, as well to support (in case you can of course). His work ethic is outstanding and he's also very comunicative.

Mcdc5432345

Dec 13, 2019
The game says 0.10 because Caribdis wasn't sure if he would make an epilogue patch, as the very end of the game feels a bit rushed. So far not, which is understandable, as Eternum is his main wage earner. But who knows, maybe in the future he does that. It wasn't denied, but never confirmed it as well, so don't keep waiting for it.

The main story is completly finished, and while I would like a small epilogue, I understand his reasons. And if you didn't play Eternum yet I recommend you to, as well to support (in case you can of course). His work ethic is outstanding and he's also very comunicative.
thanks for the asnwer :) .I will definitely check out Eturnum.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Caribdis installed this game today and completed it also. Man I gotta say I am glad I found Eternum. I loved it so much I searched for your other games and found this one. It was great. Loved everything till the end. Altho after the ending I kinda feel empty. Idk why. But keep up this good work. Can't wait for Eternum to get it's final version altho it might take years I will wait. I don't get to see so many good 3dcgs with stories and animations. I wanted to complain about the animation a lil bit but the story was so good that I don't feel like complaining anything about it . I wanted more from the end scene. Like a few dialogues. But m also happy with this. Really happy. Thank you so much for making games like these. I wish you all the best in your life

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and Caribdis

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I noticed a couple of spelling/grammar mistakes and stuff like this magic power the MC has to phase into a couch but I doubt it's anything to deal with at this point just thought it was funny to see. 1656798306145.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner and ArDZer

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED THE BEST STORY and ALL OF THE BEST FRIEND MIKE... THE BEST ALL GILRs MY FAV ALL... THE BEST ENDING AND THE BEST SUSPENCE... THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS GAME I REALLY LOVE END HAREM PATH and I REALLY HAPPY THAT THE MIKE IS MY BEST FRIEND THE BEST MALE CHARACTER (MC FRIEND) ON GAME HISTORY... I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME... LOVE LOVE... :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Caribdis
Jan 16, 2019
Just played again even if it had some weird gay questions in beginning (i thought you'd say yes ,hey iris wtf) ,this game is just fcking Awesome .my friend refused to play Visual Novels but he accept to play Eternum and now he is going to play this game tomorrow and he is definitely will love Stabby Mike xD its weird to love an Weird Guy over than girls ? no Stabby Mike is best . i just cant believe how funny Stabby Mike lines ,this is the reason why im playing it again and again. you cant find great male characters easily , just thank you again ,Caribdis.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonykun
Jan 12, 2022
I really enjoyed this game. It was a lot of fun! Outside of the sex scenes, which were amazing and hot, the side characters and dialogue were great too! Hiromi and Stabby Mike were both bros. I also really liked how there were always funny background gags happening in scenes, like the guy balancing, doing a handstand at the pool, but then falling in and drowning.

The only thing I didn't like, which was pretty minor, was the fact that Moloch still had to die in the end, and that Jasmine was seemingly left in the dark about that fact. He seemed to genuinely care about his daughter, so after wiping his memory, I was really hoping that he would just become a supportive dad.

I wonder if that Eternum reference near the end of the game is simply an easter egg, or if these games take place in the same universe. It would be neat if a character from this could make a cameo in Eternum. Like, maybe Stabby Mike could make an appearance as President or something like that.

Jun 8, 2022
For some reason I lose Judie's path on Tuesday just before we go down into the tunnels under the temple. All I do is wake up thought, I don't make a choice. I've gone back to the previous choice of helping her practice kissing and declined, but it made no difference. What's going on? How do I go forward from there without losing her path?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
For some reason I lose Judie's path on Tuesday just before we go down into the tunnels under the temple. All I do is wake up thought, I don't make a choice. I've gone back to the previous choice of helping her practice kissing and declined, but it made no difference. What's going on? How do I go forward from there without losing her path?
Sometimes having low relationship points is enough to drop from someone's path.

Maybe my walkthrough can help

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Enjoyed this. Wish there was just a little bit more before it actually ended, thought there was a couple missed opportunities. The initial flight with interactions between the girls as they all gather for the first time, also maybe some mile high club scenes? Carla + girls reveal similar to the Judie+Lauren event. Great after story(s) potential???

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes