Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It's pretty harmless. No jumpscares or anything like that, if I recall correctly. Even the squeamish don't have to worry.
Wasn't there like one or two scenes with a monster/girl abruptly screaming or something lol (Im a pussy ik) Still pretty tame

Reactions: Anonynous

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
Can someone spoil me about horror aspect in this game. I like to play this game because it good review but I need to prepare my heart to horror aspect ...
I usually play this kind of games late at night and even if I'm a big scaredy cat, the horror aspect of OiaL is pretty tame.
There are like short moments when it can get somewhat scary (the whole hospital arc) but there ain't unbearable things.

Reactions: Anonynous

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone spoil me about horror aspect in this game. I like to play this game because it good review but I need to prepare my heart to horror aspect ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think if you are squeamish you might want to skip certain parts of this game via the control key. But even if you do so, imho the game is worth playing it.

Hope this helps.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've just finished my first playthrough of the game. I got the best ending possible, I guess: the full harem. It is true that I prefer Daz 3D models over HS ones and that the visuals of this game feel dated. But even with those not so good aspects, this game is really awesome and highly recommended. I have had so much fun playing it. What a magnificent first game from Caribdis.

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
It is such a wonderful game, one of the best game I've ever played. Lauren my best girl but every character looks stunning. Going to play Eternum too and can't wait for the last update on this game, hopefully to see more scenes with other girls. Love it.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
got a new laptop cause my old one could barely play anything anymore and what was the first game i download thats right this one this game is such a good game its got the trifecta incest harem pregnancy and once im done playing this game i'll be replaying sisterly lust i got too many i need to redownload and replay

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can't be assed to read back the whole thread but the search function turns up nothing so...
Am I the only one that noticed that Laurens jacket has Lovecrafts Elder Sign on it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jumbi and Dylan741

KudoTDD

Aug 24, 2019
This has to be one of the best games I've ever played on this site, the humor got me laughing my balls off in some scenes and now I wish I haven't played this game just to experience it all over again, Definitely, a 10/10 and now I am off to see Eternum

Aug 18, 2022
This has to be one of the best games I've ever played on this site, the humor got me laughing my balls off in some scenes and now I wish I haven't played this game just to experience it all over again, Definitely, a 10/10 and now I am off to see Eternum
Eternum is awesome as well always hate having to wait for new updates lol

Reactions: OhTheLove
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes