Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have a question.

I played this a long time ago and never finished it so I can't remember.

Is the m/s, b/s fun time in this game step, adopted or real.
I'm asking because I remember that I read that it's adopted.

Is that true?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I thought he switched to Honey Select 2 for Eternum.
He did.

I'm certain remastering the entire game in HS2 is a complete pipe-dream. What about the models? The locations? I have no idea how HS1/HS2 works, but I'm preeeeettty sure it doesn't just upgrade old assets to look new. Besides, even if he could find every asset the end result would be a game I could replay in my head scene by scene. So no thanks... I'd rather take a new game from Cari over a remaster.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He did.

I'm certain remastering the entire game in HS2 is a complete pipe-dream. What about the models? The locations? I have no idea how HS1/HS2 works, but I'm preeeeettty sure it doesn't just upgrade old assets to look new. Besides, even if he could find every asset the end result would be a game I could replay in my head scene by scene. So no thanks... I'd rather take a new game from Cari over a remaster.
Agreed, and with Eternum we have all that and even more.:)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Even if they'd think about doing it after finishing Eternum. :)
Considering the insane amount of creativity showed 'til now I don't think Caribdis is thinking about that.
I mean given the amount of details, branched plots, and the hot and adorable girls already shown in Eternum ( that is still in it's initial phase, and this thing alone is mind blowing) and that show promises to be way more bigger and longer than is predecessor, I don't see him/her turning back to this story in the near future.
Maybe if he/she will feel the need to say something more it's possible to have a sequel, never say never as the say goes, but I don't have the feeling he/she is one of those authors that will came back to milk more from a game ( even though it was a great game), instead looks like he/she have a lot up his sleeve to create.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Considering the insane amount of creativity showed 'til now I don't think Caribdis is thinking about that.
I mean given the amount of details, branched plots, and the hot and adorable girls already shown in Eternum ( that is still in it's initial phase, and this thing alone is mind blowing) and that show promises to be way more bigger and longer than is predecessor, I don't see him/her turning back to this story in the near future.
Maybe if he/she will feel the need to say something more it's possible to have a sequel, never say never as the say goes, but I don't have the feeling he/she is one of those authors that will came back to milk more from a game ( even though it was a great game), instead looks like he/she have a lot up his sleeve to create.:)
1651501950121.png

Also don't forget this but I wouldn't hold my breath...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1788952

Also don't forget this but I wouldn't hold my breath...
Thank you for this hindsight Uthuriel, I remember reading at the end of the game that they wanted to add something to the game ( mostly I think an expansion of the ending that felt a bit rushed, imho).
But I'm confident that Caribdis is more focused on their future projects than anything else, and I'm more excited about Eternum than seeing eventual extra scenes of OIAL at the moment, tbh. :giggle:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for this hindsight Uthuriel, I remember reading at the end of the game that they wanted to add something to the game ( mostly I think an expansion of the ending that felt a bit rushed, imho).
But I'm confident that Caribdis is more focused on their future projects than anything else, and I'm more excited about Eternum than seeing eventual extra scenes of OIAL at the moment, tbh. :giggle:
I'm just right now setting it up for JoiPlay so I can finally finish it. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He did.

It is, they would end up looking entirely different, rendering them unidentifiable as the characters we already know. Also, no, it does not just upgrade old assets, he would have to design the original girls from scratch again because their character cards are entirely incompatible with HS2.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Oh man that ending. I would have chose to stay there with everyone rather then pick only 1. Hell I would have given the money away to take everyone with. Very bitter sweet ending.

Reactions: Spranky

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The dev should really change the OPs imagery. I saw the praise for the game long ago but the.... honeypot imagery was a real turn off. So i never played it.

But honestly, once i found out this game was created by the same dev that's creating Eternum... i had to play it. And i wasn't disappointed. It's an amazing game. Nothing like what i originally thought :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Caribdis

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The dev should really change the OPs imagery. I saw the praise for the game long ago but the.... honeypot imagery was a real turn off. So i never played it.
The images in the OP are fine....
I don't understand why people keep bitching about HS...

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes