Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
For the Yakuza meeting I offed Orochi as the intruder just for disrespecting Lauren. I knew it wasn't him but it is what it is :sleep:

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Did you try the GoFile or PixelDrain? They are quite quick. Mega went downhill these days though. Btw, next time you see a mirror down, use the report button for the mod/upload team to check it when they can.

Anyway have fun with the game.
Thank you so much and sorry for the late reply. i already downloaded the game but i'll sure follow your advice next time

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Can i avoid incest?
Unless you view unrelated steps-siblings as incest then the game has no incest if you don't install the "Incest Mod".
Even then you can avoid each individual love interest but you'll be locked out of the best ending.

Reactions: TonyToT

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Is there any game similar to this? I wasnt able to find one. I dont think there is one with the same quality but like in the same direction of game. I know there is eternum but I want to wait until it is finished.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there any game similar to this? I wasnt able to find one. I dont think there is one with the same quality but like in the same direction of game. I know there is eternum but I want to wait until it is finished.
Storywise no. At least I don't recall. But if you want same ambience, with Ren'Py and Honey Select engines, then Ripples is the way to go. Many fans of Caribdis like Jestur and vice-versa. And both devs used crossovers, which you'll only notice after you play both. Only minor appearences though.

Btw don't do the same mistake as I did, I thought Ripples start was too slow and for some reason Darci (one of the girls) annoyed me as fuck at the start, and ended up not playing it more. I gave a second try, the characters grew on me and the story and engagement with the player is thrilling.

Anyway as I said most fans tend to like both games.

Last edited:

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
I must say this game is so good. Eternum is a good one too and I hope it does not get abandoned for any reason

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I just found this gem and played it all through in 2 night sessions. Holy moly. I loved the style, the dialogues, the renders and the naughty scenes. Unfortunately there was too much effort into the world building and that main story thingi, that could have been put into more naughty scenes instead but whatever lol.
Great game, great (sexy) chars.
Favorite girl is Carla. Best scenes are with her...
Anyways, it was a great game. Now im trying to try out the name game of the creator, lets go!

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Eternum is a fine game but I really do miss this one. It is not often that I get invested in characters when I play some these shitty smut games but this one really had me hooked. I just replayed it over the last few days and I really hope we get something in the future that shows us more of their life after the harem ending. I doubt we will but still.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Eternum is a fine game but I really do miss this one. It is not often that I get invested in characters when I play some these shitty smut games but this one really had me hooked. I just replayed it over the last few days and I really hope we get something in the future that shows us more of their life after the harem ending. I doubt we will but still.
yea, i havent played eternum yet but the style of OAL is somewhat else.. it just wants to make you stay and look what else happens with them and their life.. i really like this style i dunno why haha

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Yeaahh so i downloaded the android version it says 0.10 does that mean it's the final version? And how does incest patch work in android.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeaahh so i downloaded the android version it says 0.10 does that mean it's the final version? And how does incest patch work in android.
Yes it's the final version, the number should have been 1.0 but it was never corrected.
For the patch I can't help you since I don't use Android, sorry, but I found this tutorial long ago here on F95, maybe it can help you. :)

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes