Egalmoth

Apr 20, 2020
I've been playing this game for a few hours and I have to say it is very very good, a rare gem.

It really is rare, that devs in this genre hit the balance with those things just right or even care about it at all. Imagine, there are more things one can care about in their game, not everything has to be an excuse to fuck anything.

I really really hope, that I didn't ruin all games I'll pick up from now, by playing this and Eternum first. Just don't start comparing...
Try "The Visit", very similar to this one

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've been playing this game for a few hours and I have to say it is very very good, a rare gem.

No kidding. In my case, almost every women in 3D game look like they are dead manequins and that's why i don't play them. However, in this case, I see them full of personality and there's kind of a spark in their eyes.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Debatable. Personally Oailt is much better, but opinions are opinions. But anyway I won't drag that conversation, since it wouldn't be fair to the devs, and I'm sure Caribdis doesn't want that kind of comparisons, he just wants people to like his games. And everyone has their tastes, I must respect it.

Apr 24, 2019
I'll post my review as a normal post too. I hope it is not spamming.

This game was truly beautiful work. I had experienced every emotion there are. Definitely hidden gem, I'm sad that I discovered it a little late. Everyone should give this a try.

Caribdis, damn, you definitely know how to create masterpiece. Music placements was on point. Clever writing that takes your mind to everywhere. Thank you for your time. Looking forward to new updates of Eternum.

I really hope that we can see the ladies in Eternum too. It's really hard to choose which ones I would transfer over there but Iris, Aiko would be my top candidates. Others are more than welcomed ofcourse. I wouldn't want any single one to be left out but well... (Dalia, Aiko, Lauren, Luna would make a fearsome and amazing team though... A man can only dream... Nova, Judie, Annie, Iris would definitely work too. Wait I think I am starting to connect the dots and see the pattern hmm...) WOW, just WOW. Mind wonders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep doing what you do best Caribdis World Needs your work.

Edit: Name correction and fixes

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and Caribdis

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Hmm I feel like I've seen this scene before. All it's missing is a guy wearing red robes with a skull helmet in the middle, and another guy with a rocket launcher in the corner of this building.

1683483593204.png

Reactions: groudor and Dunner

Nezukoman00

May 8, 2023
So I wanna play on Android but with incest. Could you please guide me the right link. There are so many mods and links. I'm literally confused. Thanks (also what is best mod for get full incest gameplay)

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Wow. Just wow. I played this game while waiting for Eternum's update, and to see a bit of Caribdis's past work. The story is as linear as linear could be, but it was incredibly fun! I think the pacing in the end got a bit weird, especially with MC risking it all with Asmodeus's "reward" in mind despite him being a suspicious character throughout the entire story, but that's just nitpicking. It doesn't really take away that much from the story. I can see also see that the fun character interactions are also here, and character parallels with the female leads here and the female leads from Eternum.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Yeah, that's fair. There are lots of things you need to do perfectly that are easy to glance over, even if you're using a walkthrough.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think in my case, I at first accused him because I thought he would do something funny and then switched and thought my choice was fixed because they gave me a second chance. Apparently not. I may replay this to see if I can fix any other choices along the way to get the other endings at some point.
business_casual POV when playing that scene and wondering what Stabby Mike could do in the future:

Reactions: business_casual

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Don't really get the glowing reviews on this one. If you filter by harem tag and sort by best reviews, it is undeservedly listed as #2 which is retarded.

The story seems pretty unauthentic; not the story in itself but how it's being introduced and how the characters are involved in and interact with it. MC is an unlikable wuss despite having a third leg, which makes the obligatory "wow I didn't know MC had such a huge dick" moments even less of a welcome trope than it already is.

The girls look nice, if a bit uninspired, but carry themselves like no person would. From "he's just a friend/brother" to blowjob scene in half an hour, I know people complain about blueballing in these games all the time but cmon, there is so much buildup and progression between characters untouched that it just looks like some reddit mod made this game, which would also explain the authors obsession with Hitler. When I had to choose if I liked a democracy or a republic more I had to laugh audibly, but what sealed it for me was the realization that the author apparently self-inserted himself into the MC as it's clear he had never been invited to a party as a teen/young adult either. That whole scenario was just bizarre, starting from the invitations up to the bottle spin.

All in all, it feels like I'm being rushed through by an impatient pubescent shut-in from scene to scene while trying to have them connected via the mainstory but it's just so hamfisted and uncreative.

As a "game" or "VN" it's not interesting either. Either choices are irrelevant quiz questionaires or have an "optimal" path, which due to the highly linear nature just means that you always pick the "right" choice via rollback or walkthroughs, as picking the "wrong" choice just means you get less content and/or game overs. Reversely, the affection points for girls are useless, as they only serve as a content cockblock if you make too many wrong choices.

I stopped playing after the house party as it became apparent I wouldn't enjoy, please someone with a working brain tell me it magically gets 100 times better, else I'm gonna skip this one.

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I can finally act like a dick for an EDUCATIONAL reason.

If you had a "working brain" as you said, you wouldn't need to write an essay to find out the obvious and quite banal reason for this unexplained phenomenon but very well.
This is gonna get very technical and VERY complicated Mr.Passive Aggressive so you may want to to take out a pen and some paper to write this amazingly hard to grasp concept you seem to struggle with:
It's the 2# game on the site ....... because lots of people found and enjoyed it.That's it.
giphy-2 (2).gif

I understand that common sense is a very confusing concept for people nowadays but it's not that hard to understand that some people will like things you may not like. If it doesn't entertain you then it doesn't entertain you. It's just that easy.

Many people like Pale Carnations and sing its praise while I see too many flaws with the game to be able to enjoy it.
The only difference here is that compared to you I don't go there to act like a pompous dick thinking my opinion or view on certain aspects of the game is just better than everyone who enjoyed it.

P.S: If you're going to start bitching about how people attack you for your opinion (like you did on the last forum post I remember you from) just remember that it's not good to "throw stones in a glass house" because it's obvious what's gonna happen.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Got a bit triggered by board banter, haven't we? No worries though, I can take it. :KEK:
P.S: If you're going to start bitching about how people attack you for your opinion (like you did on the last forum post I remember you from) just remember that it's not good to "throw stones in a glass house" because it's obvious what's gonna happen.
This however I can't take. If you are gonna try to make people look insincere or malicious based on posting history, at least make sure there is actually proof behind that. Especially if there's only a few dozens meme posts or gamedev tips to easily skim through. Probably got flustered with my redditor backhand in the initial post? I could understand why, have an updoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Got a bit triggered by board banter, haven't we? No worries though, I can take it. :KEK:

This however I can't take. If you are gonna try to make people look insincere or malicious based on posting history, at least make sure there is actually proof behind that. Especially if there's only a few dozens meme posts or gamedev tips to easily skim through. Probably got flustered with my redditor backhand in the initial post? I could understand why, have an updoot.
Man you're no fun. You were supposed to cry about it and hit me with a quirky comeback so we can keep going for a bit.
Let out some stress on strangers on the internet you know. Like in the good old days of console COD.

Ah the golden days of youtube. (And of course YT age restricted the most classic COD moment)

Nonetheless if I got you confused with someone else then that's 100% my bad. Tho I do remember someone with the same (if not very similar) profile pic that always acts like a passive aggressive twat then bitches when people call him out.

Up-vote for taking it on the chin and not acting like the dude.

Reactions: aereton
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes