bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Since Eternum is still in development, might as well try out Once if a lifetime for the first time. That said, I just wanted to know who are the LI's in this game? As well as what's the personality of the MC?

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Since Eternum is still in development, might as well try out Once if a lifetime for the first time. That said, I just wanted to know who are the LI's in this game? As well as what's the personality of the MC?
The two girls in the banner + their mother will be one of our main LI's in the game, the more the story progress the more LIs will be joining your harem if you accept their role.

For the personality of the MC, I find him a very likeable person: Smart, funny but not over the edge, care about the people who cares and love him, can stand on his own two feet and doesn't afraid to risk his life just to save his family from danger.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
Other than what Penis Lord said, there are an additional (minor spoiler I think) 4 side LI's whose relationship will either only become available throughout the game or take drastic turns. They won't be featured just as much as the others.

Also, if you want a bit more critic view of the MC, he can sometimes appear a bit like a doofus. But that is mostly because he takes life as it comes and he is quite resourceful when he wants/needs to be. Not to say that I dislike him, but people have so he might not be your cup of tea. But give the game a try and be mindful that it get's better with time as the dev improved upon themselves. It was their first game AFAIK and I ended up loving it despite struggling at the start. Have fun!
Cheers :)

Reactions: Penis Lord

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone hook a brother up with the patched apk

I've played Eternum, and now I want to give this gem a try to soothe the pain

look up.gif

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with something. I downloaded the android version and I tried to apply the incest patch but couldn't figure it out. Then I read here that the Android version has the patch applied already but I've just gotten to the Carla changing room scene and nothing along those lines has happened yet.

Did I get an unpatched APK or am I simply not there yet?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with something. I downloaded the android version and I tried to apply the incest patch but couldn't figure it out. Then I read here that the Android version has the patch applied already but I've just gotten to the Carla changing room scene and nothing along those lines has happened yet.

Did I get an unpatched APK or am I simply not there yet?
The patch only changes the relationships. If you are reading she is your mom (and not your step-mom), then the patch is on.

Reactions: BlackTieOnly

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
eternum is next up for me after i finish another game, but ill be honest, this game could DEFINITELY do with a sequel. either direct or even a spiritual successor. even on the same engine with the same graphics. it definitely hit all the right spots. all the girls were smokin, plot was surprisingly good, and i didnt roll my eyes at the MC (which doesnt happen often).

Reactions: LEIFdl

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
No lesbian character.
The only scenes where you have girls on girl action are during the threesome with Lauren and Aiko and Judie and Iris and with Judie and Lauren in the hotel the night before you go to fight Astaroth ( maybe mods added the tag for that).:)
Is this avoidable? or is this hardcoded into the story?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is this avoidable? or is this hardcoded into the story?
No it's your choice, but the scenes happens in the last part of the game and imho are (maybe with the exception of the hotel threesome that looked a bit forced) important for the story, I would say so yeah, you could consider them hardcoded into it. :)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No it's your choice, but the scenes happens in the last part of the game and imho are (maybe with the exception of the hotel threesome that looked a bit forced) important for the story, I would say so yeah, you could consider them hardcoded into the it. :)
Bro, you must be overly tired. Reread what you wrote.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes