MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
This game is an absolute masterpiece. Caribdis, I wish someone would pay to produce your very own TV show. You are so incredibly talented. This self-aware-over-the-top-horror-mixed-with-comedy was an extraordinarily delightful ride

Oct 22, 2023
An amazing game with a surprisingly good story. The characters all are well done and feel unique and individual. I also really enjoyed a lot of the humor in the game, it did a good job of mixing in humor with the serious story aspects and overall mystery vibe it has. The art is pretty good and the scenes are great. Highly recommend playing this one! This was one of the earlier visual novel type games I played in my life so I didn't have much to compare it to at the time, but after playing a couple others I can safely say this one holds up well comparatively.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
I'm going to document my experience playing this game. It's been nothing but weirdly hilarious and a massive shocker of how this main character reacts to such situations, same with the other characters (It's only been the first day).

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
It's insane how people in the MC's household behave. I mean, it's an adult game, so it's understandable why they choose to act like that. Absolute horror...:eek: but bold.

Feb 21, 2023
Just finished the game, what a masterpiece. i'm sad now xd
Come to the bright side, we have Eternum :3
If you liked OiaLT I think it likely you will immediately fall in in love with Eternum, it's essentially OiaLT level 2 (also made by the same guy). Still in development though, so waiting game included, but the thread is quite a good read for that :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Sabrac24

Oct 27, 2023
Wow this game is fucking awsome. The plot is fantastic (very engaging), characters are great, writing is fantastic as well, I loved its comedy (very unique style), only lacking a litle bit in music (some scenes without any sound) and animations. But It's easily a 9/10. I haven't played Eternum yet but people coment that is better than this, well then it should be a masterpiece. This is a must play for AVN lovers. Definitely in my top 5.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow this game is fucking awsome. The plot is fantastic (very engaging), characters are great, writing is fantastic as well, I loved its comedy (very unique style), only lacking a litle bit in music (some scenes without any sound) and animations. But It's easily a 9/10. I haven't played Eternum yet but people coment that is better than this, well then it should be a masterpiece. This is a must play for AVN lovers. Definitely in my top 5.
It is, if you loved OIAL you will be blown away by Eternum.
I admit I'm biased since I love both dearly, but I assure you, Eternum took all the things that were good in OIAL and increased them by a lot, give it a try it's absolutely worth it. :) (y)

Raisoren

Nov 8, 2020
I heard this game was supposedly connected to Eternum somehow? Or was it another game and i'm misremembering, might need to give this one a look...

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes