Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes i know that, are they connected? As in, is Eternum like a proper "sequel" to this one?
They are set in the same universe as can be seen at the end of OiaL when...I think it was Judy...is talking about Eternum, but that is pretty much all.

Eternum plays years after OiaL with completely different characters. I think Mike is mentioned as a former President at some point or something, but that is pretty much all.

sorry can't help you there i didn't play Eternum I found out that you play as Female so I didn't Jump there
No you don't why would you think that? It only has a "male protagonist" tag.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I heard this game was supposedly connected to Eternum somehow? Or was it another game and i'm misremembering, might need to give this one a look...
They are set in the same universe though there are no direct links between the two.
Eternum starts some years later and there are some quotes about facts happened in OIAL or cameos in it that show the two games are loosely related, like at the start "Stabby" Mike is cited by Orion ( default name of Eternum MC) but nothing more than that. :)

Feb 21, 2023
Yeah. But he said found out. I think I'm just reading too much into it at this point.
Either the Eternum thread and all the lovely crackpot potheads have made you paranoid about there being secret conspiracies everywhere... OR Eternum and the exposure have heightened your senses and you are onto something and he actually knows more than meets the eye.
Oooor I'm going nuts just as much, can never be sure :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Either the Eternum thread and all the lovely crackpot potheads have made you paranoid about there being secret conspiracies everywhere... OR Eternum and the exposure have heightened your senses and you are onto something and he actually knows more than meets the eye.
Oooor I'm going nuts just as much, can never be sure :KEK:
I don't know, I'm a good member of the thread I swear.... I mean, yes I'm a member of the Church of Nova, but we're all pacific and gently people...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I heard this game was supposedly connected to Eternum somehow? Or was it another game and i'm misremembering, might need to give this one a look...
Nope, it's the opposite. But the connection is mainly being in the same universe, with many easter eggs here and there. No characters of this game present in Eternum...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
They are set in the same universe though there are no direct links between the two.
Eternum starts some years later and there are some quotes about facts happened in OIAL or cameos in it that show the two games are loosely related, like at the start "Stabby" Mike is cited by Orion ( default name of Eternum MC) but nothing more than that. :)
You meant Michael Stabb.

Reactions: Dylan741
Feb 21, 2023
Nope, it's the opposite. But the connection is mainly being in the same universe, with many easter eggs here and there. No characters of this game present in Eternum...

I don't know if this information is still up to date but I assume so:
1698963581975.png
I believe an appearance would include having to remake the models in the new(er) engine version being used. So it is at least in my opinion highly unlikely.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
its there any preggo sex ? or preggo is just shown as text? no spoilers btw just a yes/no
and Im curious if the rest will also be able to

Last edited:

dodgingnoir

Feb 11, 2022
its there any preggo sex ? or preggo is just shown as text? no spoilers btw just a yes/no
and Im curious if the rest will also be able to
There are some allusions to it, and some static images at the end of the game with the girls pregnant but I fount no actual sex scenes and I've unlocked everything.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes