Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly postings about the ending of a game should always be put into spoiler tags, no matter how old the game is. There can always be the new player who has a question about something he wants to ask, just to immediately stumble over information regarding the ending of a game he might just have started.

Its not like Spoiler tags cost you anything, it's like two clicks...come on...

• Haha
Reactions: Simbad-sea

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly postings about the ending of a game should always be put into spoiler tags, no matter how old the game is. There can always be the new player who has a question about something he wants to ask, just to immediately stumble over information regarding the ending of a game he might just have started.

Its not like Spoiler tags cost you anything, it's like two clicks...come on...
The Dragonborn defeats Alduin in Sovengarde at the end of Skyrim.

• Haha
Reactions: Simbad-sea

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Spoilers dude, come on :mad:
I personally dont care, i already saw all the endings. I just think its not fair to the people who will find out about this game.
Don't get me wrong, you are most frustrated than someone that didn't play the game yet.

I don't remove your sentiment for people to avoid spoilers, I also don't like them specially if the game was freshly released, but let's be honest, the game was already released more than 2 years ago. There are ways to request others to use spoiler tag mate. Fails happen, after all, you said above you didn't know about black out spoilers. Just be cool, otherwise Carla will be sad, and I won't forgive you if that happens.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
I had postponed playing this game for several months until about a few days ago I saw a render from this game in one of the discussions somewhere else. And since I had a lot of free time and I was bored, I decided to give it a shot. I'd heard a lot of people praise this game, but I was anxious that Caribdis' second game, Eternum, had set a bar way too high for me and that I would be disappointed in the end, but boy am I glad I played this game regardless.
While renders may feel clunky to someone, especially if they're an avid AVN enjoyer, but I can still see Caribdis did a great job with what laptop he'd had at the time.
Luckily for dev, the quality of script can't suffer from limitations of GPU(unlike renders), and Caribdis, as we all know it, excels in that. I tremendously enjoyed the interaction between the characters and the humor, and I didn't skip any line of dialogue at any point in the game, which is a great sign.
I burst in tears at the end of the game(I got good ending), which is a huge deal to me because few games are able to elicit that kind of response from me. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Anyway, I'm happy I played it.

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
This game was fucking incredible. I'll admit the start almost put me off but this game captured my heart in a way few others ever have. I got the golden ending and it made my heart melt. I'd heard there was some talk of extended epilogues, did that ever come to fruition, or did they decide to end it with the current end? Either way, this experience was incredible. Thank you Devs for making such a masterpiece.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This game was fucking incredible. I'll admit the start almost put me off but this game captured my heart in a way few others ever have. I got the golden ending and it made my heart melt. I'd heard there was some talk of extended epilogues, did that ever come to fruition, or did they decide to end it with the current end? Either way, this experience was incredible. Thank you Devs for making such a masterpiece.
Caribdis is actually working on his new game Eternum ( and if you still didn't tried it, start playing, it's OIAL x 100000%).
He said that an eventual extended ending of OIAL it's not possible atm, since he switched to Honey Select2 ( the render engine for the images), while OIAL was made with the previous version of it, but never say never. :)

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
Caribdis is actually working on his new game Eternum ( and if you still didn't tried it, start playing, it's OIAL x 100000%).
He said that an eventual extended ending of OIAL it's not possible atm, since he switched to Honey Select2 ( the render engine for the images), while OIAL was made with the previous version of it, but never say never. :)
Yeah I played Eternatum and I'm counting the percent until 0.7s release, which is actually what got me to try OIAL. That's too bad, but understandable, OIAL was still incredible.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I played Eternatum and I'm counting the percent until 0.7s release, which is actually what got me to try OIAL. That's too bad, but understandable, OIAL was still incredible.
Yeah for being it's first game OIAl is still one of the best games I've seen here, even now.
Considering the insane amount of quality is putting on Eternum renders he's still very fast with the releases if you consider the amount of gameplay available with every one of them, there are not that many devs that can deliver all of that.
OF course I understand, I'm eager to see what will be the 0.7 as well and counting the seconds, but I'm sure that at least it will be worth the wait. :)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Understandable, but it would mean to interrupt the development of Eternum and return to HS 1 for Cari...there is just little point in doing that by now.
Still as they say the Hope dies last so perhaps we can still see the Epilogue and i sure am not the only one waiting for that GRAND EVENT to finally take place,pehaps i need to ask Cari about this directly

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Insanely good game!
The art isn't that great, but i had a lot of fun with the story and the characters, i definitely intend to play "Eternum" when it's complete.

Good job!

ThommyG0

Nov 16, 2019
I am a bit confused. Apparently, I got a bad ending and I don't know why. I almost maxed all paths until the end. Got them all pregnant and took stabby Mike with me. But I didn't get any choice. Stabby Mike and me didn't survive the end.

How do I get the good harem ending?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes