Resch

Feb 4, 2020
You've tickled my curiosity. Do you think that they show their "true selves" or maybe just get so blindly wrapped up in their argument that they lose any sense of appropriateness? I'm not defending internet asshole behaviors, it seems to me that you end up with rage talking past each other without listening. Maybe some type of self induced chaos?

I don't envy any moderator. A dirty job, but one that must be done.
Part of the problem is text by itself is hard to show emotion, so sometimes people have a hard time getting their point across. So yeah some is frustration on their part. Another set is just that there is not personal accountability to be held to. You don't know who the person is behind the screen name and avatar. So they feel they can say things without any repercussion. Sure you can ban them, but that is not a big deal to get around. It is a dirty job.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon progress report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #25 (Progress)

Wonder where you and Brenda are? I'd bet it's one of the places she owns...

Ok, writing is finished, but I have a solid week or so of rendering left to do. We are currently at 5771 lines of code (which will grow to well over 6000 once images are inserted), render count is around 1950, I went a little nuts with renders this time, but I felt like I needed the additional facial expressions, eye, and head movements in this update. Because it needed to convey a lot of emotions. So, we'll break 2000 for the first time ever.

Just wanted to check in with everyone. I'm still saying before the end of the month when all is said and done. Hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just look at that woman. She so belongs in that scene. Those chaffy strands of
different colors atuned to the dark coat letting her wonderful skin breathe .. I can see
MC getting all hyped and aroused at the smell of her caramel aftertaste.

Now that MC has more or less fixed the pawn shop, is he going to have to fix Brenda's other places as well? Or are they on a date?
Why not both? She's going to give him more responsibility, and it sure looks like a date to me.
She owns the palce .. all the better .. we can bang in adventurous places all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why not both? She's going to give him more responsibility, and it sure looks like a date to me.
I believe it's a business lunch, but I don't gotta tell you guys there has been, and continues to be a lot of flirting going on.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing that's gonna go somewhere eventually. If, you played your cards right and want it to. Remember Brenda isn't going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with. Enough said.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks 4 the words of wisdom, the wanton part was never the issue anytim in this wonderful game, it always boils down to the dam deck and how I shuffled them cards.
I believe it's a business lunch, but I don't gotta tell you guys there has been, and continues to be a lot of flirting going on.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing that's gonna go somewhere eventually. If, you played your cards right and want it to. Remember Brenda isn't going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with. Enough said.
Guess I will go back to shuffling my cards till I feel right about the way they stack up.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
As a former heroin and opiate addict myself (been completely sober for 4 years), this game immediately catches my attention. I'm downloading now for the first time and I'm genuinely excited to play this. To the dev, congrats on your sobriety and as someone who absolutely knows the struggles firsthand, if you ever need to vent about life or you need a sober buddy, my inbox is wide open for you. Stay strong and stay clean.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

October 4k Render AND some Announcements!

Barb told me she wouldn't do it if I didn't make this months 4k render for everyone! So what choice did I really have? She also reminded me to tell you guys that One Day at a Time is One Year Old!

...and you know, it's Halloween and stuff, that's why she's chillin' in the grave yard with blood on her face. I think this is the first render I ever did that scared me. Must mean it doesn't suck. :) Anyway, that's why it's for everyone, those two reasons!

Announcement: (This will be probably the first and last time you ever hear me give an actual release date, but I pretty much know it will be on this day. Usually I just post it when it's done, but it won't be til then.)

One Day at a Time Ch. 8
- Will release on October 27th or 27 October for those of you who do it like that.

Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to get this update out to you guys. Cheers, and
Happy Halloween!

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
This game was great so far, In general I never like drug related stories, but this one managed that topic in a realistic enough way, making it see that even with lots of help is a hard fight, it ofc have unrealistic aspects but at the end is a game, now I just want to know why the MC was not more traumatized after the 30 days violation :eek:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2373M
SHA1SUM: df403407ef8d588cf3407204592ea2ec841cea97
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes