Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven compressed are 8a and not 8c. Are these (very) different?
No, it's just how he labeled it, due to the fact I gave him the alpha version and then the updated script file after we got done proofing it's 8c. I promise.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Umm, I loaded my previous save from Sep. 9th and there is no new content, is this just a fixed alpha/beta final release of Ch 8?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Umm, I loaded my previous save from Sep. 9th and there is no new content, is this just a fixed alpha/beta final release of Ch 8?
Chapter 8 is the new version of the game. What version did you download?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Previous version was 7c, and having beta-tested I can confirm there's DEFINITELY new content :p

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Previous version was 7c, and having beta-tested I can confirm there's DEFINITELY new content :p
It looked a bit strange, the game folder has 7c and 8a .exe files in it. I opened 8a, loaded my Sep. 9 save and it ended with no new content.
Hopefully, this info helps.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ShaddyModda is fixing the compressed version of the game, I'll update as soon as it's been fixed.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Heh, shit happens, no sweat, you both are the best. :)
ShaddyModda forgot to delete the jump from the last update, so it's jumping over all the content on the compressed version. It's easy to forget, I've done it with mods before, so we'll have a new one up ASAP. I put a note not to download it yet in the OP. Thanks for the heads up.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
DON'T download the compressed or android version yet, they are being fixed. We didn't catch this in the Patron release because they mostly use the PC and MAC versions!

Reactions: Xtmr61

jufot

May 15, 2021
It looked a bit strange, the game folder has 7c and 8a .exe files in it. I opened 8a, loaded my Sep. 9 save and it ended with no new content.
Hopefully, this info helps.
Same here. My save from 28 September was at this scene and version 8c still ends right after this one.

1635779569835.png

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Same here. My save from 28 September was at this scene and version 8c still ends right after this one.
I can confirm.
And it was the uncompressed version.
But it is due to the mod.
Without mod installed, it continues with day 15.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yess!! Nice find, without the mod everything works correctly.
I did it without the mod and it didn't work for me, so we're going to reupload the compressed and android just so everything is good. AND WE BOTH SWEAR THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! We are both embarrassed. I should have tested the compressed version and caught it.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I did it without the mod and it didn't work for me, so we're going to reupload the compressed and android just so everything is good. AND WE BOTH SWEAR THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! We are both embarrassed. I should have tested the compressed version and caught it.
This wasn't with the compressed version actually. I used this link for the game and this one for the mod.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Normal version and walkthrough mod don't work together.
No matter where you downloaded it from.
It is due to the mod, the forwarding to chapter 8 is missing somewhere.

Reactions: jufot
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes