Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Most conversation scenes are long. I don't like it. I think "skip" button is very useful here than other games

Saving game problems (it was there until this update) seems to be gone. Android version working fine now

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post:

Announement!

Now that we are through the public release of the game I'm going to take my first real vacation/holiday since I started my patreon like 20 months ago. I'm going to spend some time with some relatives (I know you say who would want to do that, be these ones are cool).

I made a deal with myself that I would take my laptop to service walkthroughs and mods. But, I would only do it when I had time. So if I'm in the middle of something I won't stop to update content til I'm done with what I'm doing.

But, I will not be doing writing or development of any kind on the game until the middle of the month when I get back. I'll send another message when that starts up again.

I thought this was a good time to take a vacation due to the fact I need one, and the game is close to the middle. This will give me some time away from the characters so I can come back fresh. It's something a writer needs to do from time to time (it's going to be hard for me to do, but I'm gonna make myself).

Anyway, as always, just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. Hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Dukeadrake

Jul 18, 2021
wasn't exactly looking for it, but i caught a typo: pretty sure it should be subside, not subsid. that said thanks for the update, and all the work that goes into it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
wasn't exactly looking for it, but i caught a typo: pretty sure it should be subside, not subsid. that said thanks for the update, and all the work that goes into it.
Thank you,. it's hard to catch them all. I appreciate it. I'll correct that!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It wasn't too bad there were only maybe 5 or 6 I noticed (including the subside one) but I wanted to see the story so I did not write any down sorry.
...and that's with two people reading. I bet I could still find 1 or 2 even as far back as chapter 1. Might catch those 5 or 6 if I did a beta. But, I don't trust testers not to leak the game. I've seen it happen doing WT's and mods too many times.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This thread just caught my eye and one read of the description makes me afraid of playing it, lol. A little bit afraid of playing too depressing of a game.

Dukeadrake

Jul 18, 2021
This thread just caught my eye and one read of the description makes me afraid of playing it, lol. A little bit afraid of playing too depressing of a game.
you can choose between the 'try to get clean' and 'don't try' paths, i've only done the clean path, because my headstate gets influenced easy, but it isn't particularly, or even rather, dark on that side. i was hesitant too, but this feels good personally, and it gives me a better appreciation for people and their troubles. personally i do recommend it, but i am some rando on the net, and there are people that recommended 2 girls 1 cup too. so... yeah.

Reactions: MV_1999

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
TBH in reality the full on junky path would result in MC dead or long term in prison and Lydia a prostitute. I try to pick the most sober for them. I want the best for them.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.8c with ShaddyModda walk through
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures etc
Increased menu icon size for smaller screens.
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.8c

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I don't really have much to add other than to say I just love the shit out of this game. I have been fortunate in my life to not have to deal with addictions or those close to me with that issue, and it breaks my heart to read stories like these of what people go through.

Jash55

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, I am an addict too - I find this game completely accurate and can relate to it 100%. Saying that the game is not just an insight into the addiction sphere it is an insight into life for us too how we view things how our mental state is and is a very correct portrayal of phycological elements too. It really shows a glimpse into the world in which we live and have lived. The game has so much background to it not just thoughts, addiction, humor and sex - but helps people who are going through what we have at the moment to see another side of the coin so to speak - it also shows that we are not alone that we are all similar yet also a unique reason why we become or are addicts and why we either find sobriety or havent yet. Thank you so much for something real and fun but also educational, inspiring and heart wrenching Zoey!

Nov 19, 2020
I played this for the first time after seeing it in the updates page, and damn....

Normally there are characters you like and dislike in a game, but this is one of the few where I like every single one. I don't know if I'll be able to choose at the end.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, just finished Chapter 8c, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and now, I will be looking forward for the next Chapter.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes