Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wash my hands in innocence!
I would have posted it myself tomorrow, so it doesn't really matter, even if it was you (which I highly doubt it was). Most people take credit unless they do it anonymously.

Reactions: MV_1999

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Zoey Raven
Congratulations on the game
I'm really intrigued by it, it's one of the few games here that I'm more interested in the story and how it will work out than the actual sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoey Raven

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I played about a third of this game.

Holy crap. I was not prepared for this.

Zoey Raven , This game not only serviced my crank... but my heart as well.

Edit: It isn't much but I just joined the patron. Thanks for making this game.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
How's the android port working? I have one guy who's having issues, but I've not heard any other reports since I launched this update on Patreon 5 days ago.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ShaddyModda is looking at the android port. Not sure if anyone else is having issues, but if there is we'll get a fix out for it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Every game needs a sexy redhead but you also don't mess with perfection and Audrey's already got the hottest character model in this as she is imo. I'm just glad it's someone else's decision.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Every game needs a sexy redhead but you also don't mess with perfection and Audrey's already got the hottest character model in this as she is imo. I'm just glad it's someone else's decision.
Won't change her model, just the tint of her hair. Also won't change her personality or anything. Did you see the render, that's the reason people requested it.
It's not as thought she doesn't look like Audrey.
...and you're wrong, all of the models are equally beautiful, but then again I'm biased.

We're also kinda getting into landslide territory here as well.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It won't be, I'd have to do separate renders for each scene she's in, and about 80% of people want her with Red hair. Sorry. Hope that's not enough for you to stop playing the game, but the masses are speaking. I don't give my patrons a lot of stuff to vote on, and this is one way I thought I could give them something.
Oh Bro this is a hot story I won't stop. I love the writing and the characters well honestly there's too much to list about what I like. I'm just not a red head addict like a lot of others. But it would take more than a hair color change for one character to make me stop loving what you're doing here. I honestly would say this is imo the best game that has come out in recent time. Not saying there aren't other good ones but this one is probably my number 1 or maybe tied with one other for the number 1 spot but I won't plug someone else's work on your thread because I respect what you're doing here too much. 1 last thing this was a kick ass update.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I truly love this game and admire Zoey Raven for creating it... so much, I have purposely not played for a while (chapter 6) so i can spend a long session really getting back into it and only it. This is a great VN. Thanks again!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Oh Bro this is a hot story I won't stop. I love the writing and the characters well honestly there's too much to list about what I like. I'm just not a red head addict like a lot of others. But it would take more than a hair color change for one character to make me stop loving what you're doing here. I honestly would say this is imo the best game that has come out in recent time. Not saying there aren't other good ones but this one is probably my number 1 or maybe tied with one other for the number 1 spot but I won't plug someone else's work on your thread because I respect what you're doing here too much. 1 last thing this was a kick ass update.
I feel you, but I think I like this better.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
BTW android port is getting fixed RN, so hold off on downloading it. We'll have new files up in less than an hour. It's weird because Shaddy said he didn't do anything differently from the last update, but he had to take the named saves out because that was what was messing it up, and I don't have enough patrons that use it to tell me if was messed up. We'll test it before the next release I promise, I did that with the compressed version this release just to make sure.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Old Audrey...

"Audrey changing, do you see?", sorry had to pull a quote from Red Dragon, you guys know me.

Gotta say I love the red hair, it just makes her pop even more!

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Old Audrey...

"Audrey changing, do you see?", sorry had to pull a quote from Red Dragon, you guys know me.

Gotta say I love the red hair, it just makes her pop even more!
Now that I've gotten a side by side I'm really happy I'm not the one making this decision. Still think she's perfect as is but that red does look good, and every game needs a redhead.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes