Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A very dramatic game, I hope the main hero and his girlfriend can get out of this hell of drug addiction. A lot of my friends died from drugs, and I miraculously escaped addiction, but still I did not go unpunished and contracted the hepatitis C virus. When I was young, I loved the super mixture, alcohol, opium and weed with nightclubs, but everything has a price. Now I’m single, I’ve lost a good job, and I probably have a couple of years left to live. Like the main character, I also stole, robbed people and eventually ended up in prison, but there were always drugs with hallucinogens also, if you have friends in prison this is not a problem. But what’s most amazing, is that it was after prison that I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and realized that all the friends I had at the freedom, didn’t give a damn about me. This is exactly how my adventures ended, now I don’t drink, don’t use drugs, and I regret the lost life, waiting alone for the end. Guys, don’t try this crap, it all started with beer and weed, but as my grandfather said, Andrei stop doing crap, the green snake will still beat you up, and he was right. The developer is great, it’s clear that he knows what he’s writing about, the renderings and animations are good, for me it’s a very high-quality drama.(y)
Thank you, and people like you are the reason I keep coming to this site. One post like this is worth reading a hundred troll posts. I'm glad you enjoy the game, I just am trying to make something honest, real, entertainmentimg and hopefully educational to some extent as well.

It takes some of us a while to realize just how much better life is with a clear head. But, I wouldn't trade my sobriety for anything in the world.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
I've been looking forward to play this game for awhile and, seeing the number of completed chapters, I'm curious if the ending is in sight already or there are a few more chapters ahead.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Reactions: Vill3m

SilverDark90

Dec 8, 2020
So I noticed a discrepancy between the Official Walkthrough PDF and MOD. On the first dialog choice of Chapter 16, the mod has Option A as the correct choice, and the PDF has it as Option B. I was curious which one was real correct answer.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
So I noticed a discrepancy between the Official Walkthrough PDF and MOD. On the first dialog choice of Chapter 16, the mod has Option A as the correct choice, and the PDF has it as Option B. I was curious which one was real correct answer.
Looks like Zoey Raven made a typo in the PDF, then. The correct choice for those points would be option A (I'm looking at the script file, and I also see that option B even makes Lydia call out MC for being an asshole about it).

SilverDark90

Dec 8, 2020
Looks like Zoey Raven made a typo in the PDF, then. The correct choice for those points would be option A (I'm looking at the script file, and I also see that option B even makes Lydia call out MC for being an asshole about it).
Mmk thank you for looking for me! I kinda figured given the following dialog like you said, but wanted to double check.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's probably a typo in the PDF. Things like that can happen I'll look at it.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I finished the first season
i will continue the game but i believe i need to say things i kinda like and dislike so far

I like every character has it own story you get to know them chat with them involved in their way and don't force you to love one and hate another they know they are fucking the same guy and they are okay so far (s1 only).
Render good for this type of game it gives you in my view the, Junkie view, nothing bright except the sun sometimes maybe tone at little will be good , I wore sunglass whenever they are in park or afternoon outside in general it gives me headaches when i try to read and the lights blast me,
I like the Varity of the girls personality so far , But the biggest thing kinda make sad is there are Lack of facial expression
i can't figure if they are sad happy or somehow laugh with idle face i can't feel anything from this it happens with most characters Lydia maybe less but Audrey ,Sam, Mary, a lot , Barb so-so Kayla i don't recall a lot from her because maybe in season 1 your interaction with her less than others

Overall the game is good but if you could Zoey Raven do more facial expression so we can feel the characters more thats all.
I don't usually care about music in game that much if there is there is, if not it's fine and something light is good always

and thanks for making the game.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Somehow I thought Zoey had too many subs... sorry Zoey :(
I already voted
It's cool man, that thing's a joke anyway. The winner has only got six votes so far. So, it's not like a lot of people really participate. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate anyone who has voted for me and the money would help, but it doesn't seem to be taken very seriously.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Thank you, and people like you are the reason I keep coming to this site. One post like this is worth reading a hundred troll posts. I'm glad you enjoy the game, I just am trying to make something honest, real, entertainmentimg and hopefully educational to some extent as well.

It takes some of us a while to realize just how much better life is with a clear head. But, I wouldn't trade my sobriety for anything in the world.
Thanks for the realistic portrayal of addiction. And you even managed to avoid the old college freshman shtick. The thing that spoils it for me is the mc with a magic flute pied pipering all the luscious babes plot. And they all stand around his bed after the accident and tell each other how they bawled their eyes out when they first heard about it. It even appears that he is going to screw his parole officer. Gimme a break. I did choose to get well, and I suspect things would be different if I chose otherwise, but still, recovered addicts don't get special treatment in the real world.

I mean, it is not necessary to tell a peaches and love story to get player's attention. Try Acting Lessons, for instance. A really good, well told story will always work.

Here's a plot idea: the mc does not try to get well, ends up loosing all love interests, and living on the street. So then he gets serious about getting well. After getting clean, he spends the next year or two winning back his chosen favorite. Barb in my case, but do not require me to break Lidia's heart to get her. But you are the writer, so, ynnv.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You would do well to remember that Barb has been receiving his ”getting clean” affirmations the whole game, this plot idea you suggested would literally make MC a looser lying to get another hit junkie she gets to sober up every other day - by jail time or worse. Not to mention MC and Lidi do go down deep that exact rabies hole in the early stages of this game and somehow their dealer and then Barb step up as wonderful human beings, yeah, this game elevates some social profesions and shady dealings people to heights of humanity - go figure, this idea and the implementation it would necessitate would mean another left turn onto going back into a circle of damnation and absolution routeen.
Here's a plot idea: the mc does not try to get well, ends up loosing all love interests, and living on the street. So then he gets serious about getting well. After getting clean, he spends the next year or two winning back his chosen favorite. Barb in my case, but do not require me to break Lidia's heart to get her. But you are the writer, so, ynnv.
Well ... that would break Lidi in half, literally mindbreak her. It would drive barb to locking him up, while the other girls who somehow get a lil something from him would end up in the streets, dead or in shelters being coke whores for the dealers who are not this nice as ours is.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Thanks for the realistic portrayal of addiction. And you even managed to avoid the old college freshman shtick. The thing that spoils it for me is the mc with a magic flute pied pipering all the luscious babes plot. And they all stand around his bed after the accident and tell each other how they bawled their eyes out when they first heard about it. It even appears that he is going to screw his parole officer. Gimme a break. I did choose to get well, and I suspect things would be different if I chose otherwise, but still, recovered addicts don't get special treatment in the real world.

I mean, it is not necessary to tell a peaches and love story to get player's attention. Try Acting Lessons, for instance. A really good, well told story will always work.

You do know Acting Lessons got panned after what happened right? It's another one of those that has a good rating because of the earlier part while the ending got a lot of 1 and 2 stars, which should be the real rating.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
You do know Acting Lessons got panned after what happened right? It's another one of those that has a good rating because of the earlier part while the ending got a lot of 1 and 2 stars, which should be the real rating.
Yes, those with a low tolerance for reality go screaming off into the wilderness, which alerts the rest of us to the posibility that there might be something worthwhile here. What I suggested was that the mc might actually do the hit bottom thing that is usually required for most addicts to have a chance to turn their lives around, but after that, there could be a real love waitng for him, but he needs to earn it first. Not too awfully bad, I think.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yes, those with a low tolerance for reality go screaming off into the wilderness, which alerts the rest of us to the posibility that there might be something worthwhile here. What I suggested was that the mc might actually do the hit bottom thing that is usually required for most addicts to have a chance to turn their lives around, but after that, there could be a real love waitng for him, but he needs to earn it first. Not too awfully bad, I think.
Reading what happened in AL made me note to NEVER play a game by that dev. Real life is bad enough, why would anyone want that shit in a game?

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Reading what happened in AL made me note to NEVER play a game by that dev. Real life is bad enough, why would anyone want that shit in a game?
Some want to escape reality, some want a more precise understanding of it. It did seem to me that Zoey was thinking of the latter. Understand what it really means to be addicted and what it takes to get well. Getting well seems to me to be a severe test of character. More important than lieing, cheating other people are do you lie to and cheat yourself? For instance, three people in my life tried multiple tiems to give up smoking. All three eventually gave up. One problem might be that by the time consequences of smoking start showing up, it is too late. There was even a guy I knew one time who had lost one lung, and half of another, but there was no way he would quit. Take off the oxygen tank and have a smoke. Yeh, like that. Lets do our best to not lie to ourselves.

Anyway, the good doctor says Being a DIK won't end up that way. Some of us aren't too sure it won't, or if it even should not. But give him his due, he is a great story teller.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes