newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Ok I have been using the ingame walkthrough But a question I have is that I'm already on love path with both lydia and mary and already had a threesome with them. But now I'm at a point in game where it says if you don't choose brenda work you lose threesome ending with lydia/mary. Does you still lose that ending if you don't choose brenda and have already acquired a threesome scene with lydia and mary?

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok I have been using the ingame walkthrough But a question I have is that I'm already on love path with both lydia and mary and already had a threesome with them. But now I'm at a point in game where it says if you don't choose brenda work you lose threesome ending with lydia/mary. Does you still lose that ending if you don't choose brenda and have already acquired a threesome scene with lydia and mary?
You're not gonna lose the threesome ending if you choose to not work for Brenda. You will miss Lydia's perfect ending (which should be obvious why without me putting spoilers). But, the Molly path ending ending for the threesome (Lydia/Mary) or just Lydia solo will certainly not be bad. The modder even though he's my proof reader is not in my mind when it comes to the story. So the best he can do is speculate.

The PDF walkthrough is written by me. If you want some more insight that goes beyond the mod I'd look there.

Edit: Sorry, newdawn75 meant to write if you "don't" work for Brenda.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I download both android versions in the OP and make a save in the end of season 1. When I open season 2, there is no save shown. When I search the season 1 save in the Renpy save file to manual transfer the save to season 2, I can't even find the save location of season 1 at data file nor document file. The Renpy Saves file only show season2 file but not season1.
Read the DevNotes. There's additional Android stuff they wouldn't let me put in the OP that they'd only let me put in the DevNotes section. Everything should be there. It should answer any questions you have. If you still can't get it to work, the guy who does the Android port I'll tag in. But, if you're using both Android ports saves might not be compatible between those. Just FYI. You have to make a save on a certain page for Android. It's all in the DevNotes.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Read the DevNotes. There's additional Android stuff there wouldn't let me put in the OP that they'd only let me put in the DevNotes section. Everything should be there. It should answer any questions you have. If you still can't get it to work, the guy who does the Android port I'll tag in. But, if you're using both Android ports saves might not be compatible between those. Just FYI. You have to make a save on a certain page for Android. It's all in the DevNotes.
Sorry to bother. I have just solved it myself. Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
I would like to play this game but I wonder if this game is close to the end. I don't want to download it and play it and in several months play just one extra version. I prefer bookmark it and wait to that.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
A picture truly does paint 1000 words sometimes!
If you only would look at the pictures of Downey Jr. during his addiction and not years after...

Also:
Haven't watched the story yet but it kinda feels sanetised, only reading the description. Don't know yet if the MC is rich, preview screenshots don't look like it... So where's the procurement crime? Theft? Robbery? Prostitution (of the GF)?

13orbedud

Jun 3, 2019
Don't really know if the Dev reads this but I figure I'll throw a compliment into the void anyways.

I work with addicted people pretty regularly in a healthcare setting and have had a few friends who struggled with it, and this game portrays it very well. There are some instances that feel a little dramatized but it still needs to tell a story and it does so very well. This game is such an interesting way to show the human side of addiction in a non harmful way. Thanks for the game Dev, and keep up the good work.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes