HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have yet to try the corruption path, don't feel like corrupting her even though i do enjoy corruption paths in other games.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You need to download the PDF walkthrough, it's in the OP. Audrey has a love and a corruption path. At least for the first season of the game the majority of it anyway.
Thanks.

I know you had probably some work setting it up, it simply isn't for me.

I know that some people do like it, I don't.

Peace :)

Reactions: bacienvu88

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have yet to try the corruption path, don't feel like corrupting her even though i do enjoy corruption paths in other games.
It's not really all that corruptive. IIRC it's basically just convincing her to break her promise to herself not to get involved with MC until he gets clean.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sure, in a sexual sense it isn't that corruptive. But I find it incredibly disrespectful to do that. Love path all the way for me. :)
I put them both there for those who wanted more early, or those who wanted a slower burn with her. But it ultimately ends up in the same place. However, if you took the love path she says something like "I'm glad we waited". I'm also considering putting something in her ending for those who took each path.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's not really all that corruptive. IIRC it's basically just convincing her to break her promise to herself not to get involved with MC until he gets clean.
It does require you to perv on her, and steer her a bit. But it's not hard core corruption. Then again, as you guys know. I don't write the game based on standards in other games, or anyone's personal standards for what something is. I do how I feel.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #61 (Release Date)

Looks like you're at the mall with the ladies, maybe shopping for Barb's birthday present...

One Day at a Time Ch. 16 will release on November 30th or 30/11/23 or 11/30/23 depending on what part of the world you live in! I've just finished all the scenes and will now start post production (which basically means fixing/rewriting anything I don't like).

Surprise Surprise, this is going to be the biggest update in ODAAT history, yet again! I know the release window has been longer than normal for this one, due to all the crap that's been going on in my life, that I've shared with you. So, I'd like to thank all of you who have supported me though this time. Can't wait to bring you this update! There's a lot I think you'll enjoy in there!

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Note: This will be the last dev update before release.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I just finished 15c to where MC..Lydia and Mary are walking out of the club...Jesus what a enjoyable game...thank you Zoey for all your hard work...I read that there might be a decision like Acting lessons where I have to either choose Sam or Lydia to save in a fire? Is this true? And by the way...I absolutely love Sam...she is my favorite out of all the women...I love her personality and she is drop dead gorgeous.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just finished 15c to where MC..Lydia and Mary are walking out of the club...Jesus what a enjoyable game...thank you Zoey for all your hard work...I read that there might be a decision like Acting lessons where I have to either choose Sam or Lydia to save in a fire? Is this true? And by the way...I absolutely love Sam...she is my favorite out of all the women...I love her personality and she is drop dead gorgeous.
Where on earth did you read that? Not from anything that Zoey has said. There have been a couple of comments about Acting Lessons on this thread, but mostly about how good a game it was, not how this game should follow that finale. Heaven forbid!

This is not a pure harem game, so choices between LIs will need to be made by the end. But I can't see Zoey doing anything so drastic with these ladies.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Walter Victor is correct. In fact I've stated I won't end the game with something like that (you can check back through the thread if you'd like I've said it on more than one occasion). Now there is going to be an optional relapse ending, but even if you qualify for it. I'll give you an out in the form of a choice. This will be the "dark" ending (I hate that word when discussing visual novels), but it's super easy to avoid as I stated above. It will be a pretty bleak ending. But there's a few people who want to see it, and TBH I think it should be in there for those who do. But, the game is 99.9% about redemption and what happens when you actually stay sober. That's what all the other endings with the girls will focus on.

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Walter Victor is correct. In fact I've stated I won't end the game with something like that (you can check back through the thread if you'd like I've said it on more than one occasion). Now there is going to be an optional relapse ending, but even if you qualify for it. I'll give you an out in the form of a choice. This will be the "dark" ending (I hate that word when discussing visual novels), but it's super easy to avoid as I stated above. It will be a pretty bleak ending. But there's a few people who want to see it, and TBH I think it should be in there for those who do. But, the games is 99.9% about redemption and what happens when you actually stay sober. That's what all the other endings with the girls will focus on.

thanks for replying back and I'm sorry for the misquote..I could've swore I read it somewhere in the discussions but maybe I misinterpreted what I read..anyway, I can't thank you enough for such an enjoyable game

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A what-if render from the developer at Patreon:

(Fictional) Bonus Render

I just thought of how things might have played out for Molly if MC never met her...

Since most of you are on the Brenda path, this render will mean nothing more to you than a creative image. But, for those who are on the Molly path, it'll be a little more impactful.

Disclaimer: This was just for fun when I got done with working on the release yesterday! I'd like to think if MC doesn't meet Molly, then she gets help another way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A what-if render from the developer at Patreon:

(Fictional) Bonus Render

I just thought of how things might have played out for Molly if MC never met her...

Since most of you are on the Brenda path, this render will mean nothing more to you than a creative image. But, for those who are on the Molly path, it'll be a little more impactful.

Disclaimer: This was just for fun when I got done with working on the release yesterday! I'd like to think if MC doesn't meet Molly, then she gets help another way.
Molly is gorgeous, it's just a shame that the only way to meet her is to skip on Brenda.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I had to make one big thing at least, mutually exclusive in the game. Also something for those who dared not take Brenda's job offer. Which, I didn't think there'd be many people. But I didn't want to just make you work for Brenda. That seemed silly to not have a choice.

One thing I might have done, and may do once the game is completed. Is go back and introduce Molly's character earlier, but I'm honestly not sure if I will. There's something about the mystery of that choice that would be lost. Plus, there are several patrons who are doing separate saves for both. Some of their content is very similar, some of it's very different. At the end of the day they're both sweethearts though. So you can't really go wrong.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You know with some of these lower reviews lately there's a trend, and I don't feel insulted personally. But I feel insulted for anyone who has liked the game and rated it highly.

The trend is you only rated it highly because I'm sharing something personal to me and you feel pity. Not because you enjoy the game and the merits of it.

What they're saying might have gotten some people to play it in the beginning, but they certainly wouldn't still be around if they thought the game was junk just for the sake I was telling a story of personal historical fiction. Also, I have no idea how anyone could play this for any significant amount of time and say the characters are all the same.

But, as I said I'm much more insulted by the fact they act like you guys are here out of pity. I see it as an attempt to invalidate your opinion, and I take offense to that.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You know with some of these lower reviews lately there's a trend, and I don't feel insulted personally. But I feel insulted for anyone who has liked the game and rated it highly.

The trend is you only rated it highly because I'm sharing something personal to me and you feel pity. Not because you enjoy the game and the merits of it.

What they're saying might have gotten some people to play it in the beginning, but they certainly wouldn't still be around if they thought the game was junk just for the sake I was telling a story of personal historical fiction. Also, I have no idea how anyone could play this for any significant amount of time and say the characters are all the same.

But, as I said I'm much more insulted by the fact they act like you guys are here out of pity. I see it as an attempt to invalidate your opinion, and I take offense to that.
Well, I've been around here for awhile, so I don't need to read the reviews. I know that I'm getting a great game, so why bother? The only time I read any of them is when you point one of them out. There may be hundreds of people out there on F95 insulting me behind my back, but if I don't know about it... eh!

I can't speak for any of the other posters who like the game, but I wonder just how many of them read this game's reviews any more.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well, I've been around here for awhile, so I don't need to read the reviews. I know that I'm getting a great game, so why bother? The only time I read any of them is when you point one of them out. There may be hundreds of people out there on F95 insulting me behind my back, but if I don't know about it... eh!

I can't speak for any of the other posters who like the game, but I wonder just how many of them read this game's reviews any more.
Probably mostly the developers! Lol And, to be honest I'll get something constructive every once in awhile out of even the bad ones.

But this is just one of those, people only like this game because the person's an alcoholic who's writing it and in recovery. So that's why it has good reviews. Which to me is just silly.

My point stands though. I think it's an affront to those who enjoy the game, on it's own merits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes