Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Never been an addict but had numerous suicide attempts in my 30s. Last in 2009.
Glad to hear it's been a while since that's affected you. I hope it stays that way.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
everytime i download the ch 11 and the last update the ch17c i lost all the gallery
Because the Animation files don't exist for season 1 in season 2 and vice versa. If you wanna view them for S1 you have to install S1, if you want to view them for S2 you have to have S2 installed. This is the only way it can be done on renpy unless you want to use really complex coding that doesn't work half the time. So, I opted to make them separate. Hope that answers your question.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is Barb seriously a forced LI? im pretty sure i had like at most 1 point with her and MC ends up fucking her when hes visiting her with hes girlfriend? that just destroyed any chance to play a solo/faithfull route...cant that really be true?

It also kills the hole reason to have a point system in place as well if it dosent mean anything...

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is Barb seriously a forced LI? im pretty sure i had like at most 1 point with her and MC ends up fucking her when hes visiting her with hes girlfriend? that just destroyed any chance to play a solo/faithfull route...cant that really be true?

It also kills the hole reason to have a point system in place as well if it dosent mean anything...
There are no forced lies, you and your inaccurate review, with a bunch of total horseshit that doesn't even happen in the game has been reported, and I'm not the only dev who's reported one of your reviews at the moment.Have a nice day! This guy is one of the hate rate squad, he's been going around shitting on devs games. Look on his wall another one called him out on it!

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
There are no forced lies, you and your inaccurate review, with a bunch of total horseshit that doesn't even happen in the game has been reported, and I'm not the only dev who's reported one of your reviews at the moment.Have a nice day! This guy is one of the hate rate squad, he's been doing around shitting on devs games. Look on his wall another one called him out on it!
well if thats true then tell me how to avoid Barb who i had max 1 point with in a sober route? insted of just trying to trash talk.

That why i posted the question in here and IF im worng i will adjust both review and rating since i did have game at a higher rating before Barb was forced on me 2 times in two full playthroughs both trying to avoid her.

Feel free to look at my wall, i do give good ratings to good games and bad ones for bad games, thats how reviews work and theres by far more bad games out there compared to good and not a single thing i said in the review is worng, i make the review as i play the game so all i write is somethinig that is in the game.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well if thats true then tell me how to avoid Barb who i had max 1 point with in a sober route? insted of just trying to trash talk.

That why i posted the question in here and IF im worng i will adjust both review and rating since i did have game at a higher rating before Barb was forced on me 2 times in two full playthroughs both trying to avoid her.

Feel free to look at my wall, i do give good ratings to good games and bad ones for bad games, thats how reviews work and theres by far more bad games out there compared to good and not a single thing i said in the review is worng, i make the review as i play the game so all i write is somethinig that is in the game.
A glance at the Walkthrough would probably indicate what you did wrong, and the steps needed to get what you want.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
A glance at the Walkthrough would probably indicate what you did wrong, and the steps needed to get what you want.
Look at the walkthrough then, Page 14
Right before sex scene it just say
47. Your choices.
And that dosent really explain anything what so ever.

This is the choices you get after fucking barb, i see no possible way to avoid it and walkthrough dosent even mention the sex scene or what is needed to get it or avoid it.
48. A) I see your point. [Barb+1] B) Don’t you think you’re over-reacting…
49. A) I get a kiss goodnight though right? [Barb+2] B) Goodnight then

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Barbs not an automatic LI, you have ONE sex scene with her on the house and a couple other girls. All the rest of the sex scenes except Lydia (which is stated in the overview for the game) have to be done with points. It says on your wall you don't like games that have a LI already in the picture, so why play mine? Oh wait it also says on your wall that there are a lot of games like that, and that's why you need to shit on them, when the other dev called you out. You say I give a small margin, I give at LEAST 9 points for you to quality for any sex scene (other than the few I mentioned for story purposes in the beginning). If you're gonna shit on a game, at least be accurate about it.

Here's Barb's second sex scene, you're on the first which IS unavoidable for story purposes. If you don't like that well you've already given me 1 Star why are you still playing?:

1717358586718.png

That's all in the walkthrough if you are really reading it like you said you were, but TBH I made the date questions pretty damn simple anyway . If you don't like forced LI's don't play games that have them, and make a bunch of inaccurate statements.. I don't like certain things in Adult games, but I don't go shit on peoples hard work because I don't. I just don't play them. Food for thought.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Barbs not an automatic LI, you have ONE sex scene with her on the house and a couple other girls. All the rest of the sex scenes except Lydia (which is stated in the overview for the game) have to be done with points. It says on your wall you don't like games that have a LI already in the picture, so why play mine? Oh wait it also says on your wall that there are a lot of games like that, and that's why you need to shit on them, when the other dev called you out. You say I give a small margin, I give at LEAST 9 points for you to quality for any sex scene (other than the few I mentioned for story purposes in the beginning). If you're gonna shit on a game, at least be accurate about it.

Here's Barb' second sex scene:

View attachment 3698585

That's all in the walkthrough if you are really reading it like you said you were, but TBH I made the date questions pretty damn simple anyway . If you don't like forced LI's don't play games that have them, and make a bunch of inaccurate statements.. I don't like certain things in Adult games, but I don't go shit on peoples hard work because I don't. I just don't play them. Food for thought.
Most times i dont like games where you are in a relationship thats true, but in the rare case of it being needed for story AND it suits the story i dont mind it to much so that part would not hurt this game since its a real part of the hole story.

So was it like i said barb is a forced LI with a forced sex scene? and yes i truely hate that stuff and try to avoid games with it.
The issue is that it dosent say anything about forced LIs or sex scenes in the overview of this game.

And as to why i played this game well look at the comments made on page one in the overview of the game.
"Along the way you will meet several other women and have the chance to either romance, or in some cases corrupt them."
"How will you choose to embrace your new way of life? This is entirely up to you..."

What does that sound like to you?

To me that sounds like a choice driven game which is the type i love and it sure as hell dosent sound like there will be any kind of forced LIs or forced sex scenes outside the relationship with Lydia, i even checked a little more and found out there was a Lydia SOLO route so again i would absolutly expect it to be possible to be 100% faithfull to her if thats how you choose to embrace your new way of life.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Most times i dont like games where you are in a relationship thats true, but in the rare case of it being needed for story AND it suits the story i dont mind it to much so that part would not hurt this game since its a real part of the hole story.

So was it like i said barb is a forced LI with a forced sex scene? and yes i truely hate that stuff and try to avoid games with it.
The issue is that it dosent say anything about forced LIs or sex scenes in the overview of this game.

And as to why i played this game well look at the comments made on page one in the overview of the game.
"Along the way you will meet several other women and have the chance to either romance, or in some cases corrupt them."
"How will you choose to embrace your new way of life? This is entirely up to you..."

What does that sound like to you?

To me that sounds like a choice driven game which is the type i love and it sure as hell dosent sound like there will be any kind of forced LIs or forced sex scenes outside the relationship with Lydia, i even checked a little more and found out there was a Lydia SOLO route so again i would absolutly expect it to be possible to be 100% faithfull to her if thats how you choose to embrace your new way of life.
It is, apart from the first time sex with a few girls, after that it's not. You don't like that, so don't play anymore. It's pretty simple. And you think everything else about the game is bad too, so why are you still playing?

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
It is apart from the first time sex with a few girls, after that hit's not. You don't like that, so don't play anymore. It's pretty simple. And you think everything else about the game is bad too, so why are you still playing?
Im not still playing, i was just trying to figure out if it was possible to be faithfull to Lydia or not and if Barb sex scene could be avoided since then i would need to fix my review and up the rating since that was what made me give up on the game, since i did expect it to be fully choice driven in everything other then Lydia.

And yeah i thought alot of things was pretty bad in the game but that dosent always mean a bad review or that i would stop playing, im more into the story aspect then anything else which is also why i tried this game to start with, sounded like a good story which it is when it comes to the main story, but the relationships are also a huge part of the story and that ruined everything for me personaly, if game had a true Lydia solo route and yes that would mean faithfull and was choice driven as stated on the overview my rating would be very very diffrent then what it is now, i really hated how MC loves barb and wants to be with her and only thing stopping that was barb her self....so the Lydia solo route got killed from MC acting like he did atleast for me.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Im not still playing, i was just trying to figure out if it was possible to be faithfull to Lydia or not and if Barb sex scene could be avoided since then i would need to fix my review and up the rating since that was what made me give up on the game, since i did expect it to be fully choice driven in everything other then Lydia.

And yeah i thought alot of things was pretty bad in the game but that dosent always mean a bad review or that i would stop playing, im more into the story aspect then anything else which is also why i tried this game to start with, sounded like a good story which it is when it comes to the main story, but the relationships are also a huge part of the story and that ruined everything for me personaly, if game had a true Lydia solo route and yes that would mean faithfull and was choice driven as stated on the overview my rating would be very very diffrent then what it is now, i really hated how MC loves barb and wants to be with her and only thing stopping that was barb her self....so the Lydia solo route got killed from MC acting like he did atleast for me.
Except for like 3 sex scenes in the beginning of the game, you can be totally faithful to Lydia, the Barb one, the Melissa one and then there is slightly later one with Audrey, but again that's a one time sex thing where you never have to be with her again, but that's for story reasons as well. If that's not cool with you, it is what it is. Lydia is OK with you being with other women, hence the "Harem" tag on the game. So, those three scenes are in there for story purposes. Again, if you don't like that, take it or leave, but after you don't have to be with anyone but Lydia. IMO, if you don't you're missing out, but hey I'm the dev what do I know. Also from the Harem tag itself, you should already have the knowledge or what type of game it is.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Except for like 3 sex scenes in the beginning of the game, you can be totally faithful to Lydia, the Barb one, the Melissa one and then there is slightly later one with Audrey, but again that's a one time sex thing where you never have to be with her again, but that's for story reasons as well. If that's not cool with you, it is what it is. Lydia is OK with you being with other women, hence the "Harem" tag on the game. So, those three scenes are in there for story purposes. Again, if you don't like that, take it or leave, but after you don't have to be with anyone but Lydia. IMO, if you don't you're missing out, but hey I'm the dev what do I know. Also from the Harem tag itself, you should already have the knowledge or what type of game it is.
I think you and me got a very very diffrent view of the word faithfull, if MC fucks 3 girls while he has a GF and still think its possible to play a faithfull route then fair enough, but i really dont see it that way.

I knoow Lydia is ok with MC being with other girls but that dosent mean MC should want to if he truely cares for Lydia, ive only seen the forced Barb one but hearing theres one with Melissa and Audrey as well it just shows that you cant really choose how to live MCs life, so maybe think a bit more about what words to use when making the overview of the game or maybe even just mention that game will include story related forced sex scene then people would know theres no faithfull route.

Harem tag dosent mean forced sex scenes on F95 it just means your able to have sex with more then 3 people if i remember right, to me personaly a harem would always be something the player controles as to whos in it or not, like it would be in the real world, alot of games with forced LIs and Sex scenes uses harem tag since there are no tags for forced LIs or Forced harem or Harem by choice, so players who hate forced stuff have no choice but to try out harem games and hope its choice based and alot are, which i thought this would be as well by reading the game overview and i guess it is kinda choice based in this one, but also with forced sex scenes, which still feels worng to me when you dont want them in the harem as the player and dont want to have sex with them.

And im supprised to hear that there are 3 forced sex scenes in this one, it again makes the point system feel stupid to me when you end up having sex with someone you got 0 points with meaning you showed 0 interrest in them and dont wish for any sex scenes, also feels like choices made is ignored and MC will just do whatever he wants no matter what you choose to do by choices made doing the game.

In any case no real reason to keep talking about it, we clearly have diffrent views on things and thats all fine, its your game so you do you thats only right, but atleast consider what i said about putting story related forced sex scenes in the game overview, so players who hate forced sex wont play it.

Still good luck with the game and much respect to you for getting out of that life style, its one of the hardest things to do in life onces your in it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I think you and me got a very very diffrent view of the word faithfull, if MC fucks 3 girls while he has a GF and still think its possible to play a faithfull route then fair enough, but i really dont see it that way.

I knoow Lydia is ok with MC being with other girls but that dosent mean MC should want to if he truely cares for Lydia, ive only seen the forced Barb one but hearing theres one with Melissa and Audrey as well it just shows that you cant really choose how to live MCs life, so maybe think a bit more about what words to use when making the overview of the game or maybe even just mention that game will include story related forced sex scene then people would know theres no faithfull route.

Harem tag dosent mean forced sex scenes on F95 it just means your able to have sex with more then 3 people if i remember right, to me personaly a harem would always be something the player controles as to whos in it or not, like it would be in the real world, alot of games with forced LIs and Sex scenes uses harem tag since there are no tags for forced LIs or Forced harem or Harem by choice, so players who hate forced stuff have no choice but to try out harem games and hope its choice based and alot are, which i thought this would be as well by reading the game overview and i guess it is kinda choice based in this one, but also with forced sex scenes, which still feels worng to me when you dont want them in the harem as the player and dont want to have sex with them.

And im supprised to hear that there are 3 forced sex scenes in this one, it again makes the point system feel stupid to me when you end up having sex with someone you got 0 points with meaning you showed 0 interrest in them and dont wish for any sex scenes, also feels like choices made is ignored and MC will just do whatever he wants no matter what you choose to do by choices made doing the game.

In any case no real reason to keep talking about it, we clearly have diffrent views on things and thats all fine, its your game so you do you thats only right, but atleast consider what i said about putting story related forced sex scenes in the game overview, so players who hate forced sex wont play it.

Still good luck with the game and much respect to you for getting out of that life style, its one of the hardest things to do in life onces your in it.
That's your opinion and I honestly don't care, you've made your agenda clear in your review and I have no more to say about it than what I've already stated. My story is my story, if you don't like that play other games that aren't that way, or make your own project. Again, have a nice day in all seriousness!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes