FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thank you for continuing to be a friend to me. I need to sleep really bad too, so that's probably part of it. IT FUCKING SUCKS, because I really like coming on here for people like you and Fat Giant and Tremonia. But, damn it if the minority doesn't just fuck it up for everyone else. I'm gonna take your advice right now and unwatch, then decide what I'm gonna do. I don't think I'll delete my account, but I need to give myself some boundaries with this place. Whatever those are. I love for some of these people to have to say this stuff to my face.
Dear friend, please take care of your health. It's sad to not read you, but it is sadder to see you feeling tortured by these cunts. Protect yourself.

1717071224609.gif

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Apparently the latest (made up) bad review got removed. If someone has a valid reason for not liking it after playing that's one thing, but not liking the concept after reading it, especially after not playing for any length of time, is just bullshit. Of course almost anywhere you go you run into asshat trolls.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This board is just toxic to any dev. As a user/player it's a great place but seeing what it did with many devs and how that worked out for the games they create, well,... it doesn't really helps the genre. Sure, there're some devs who're milking and scamming in a really unshamed way and those dudes should be called out. But too many pirates don't have filters. They don't even recognize the good ones and just throw shit like apes in the zoo to anyone.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
This board is just toxic to any dev. As a user/player it's a great place but seeing what it did with many devs and how that worked out for the games they create, well,... it doesn't really helps the genre. Sure, there're some devs who're milking and scamming in a really unshamed way and those dudes should be called out. But too many pirates don't have filters. They don't even recognize the good ones and just throw shit like apes in the zoo to anyone.
And even more, the devs that do scam people are very unlikely to be the ones reading the community here, its just stupid to attack the ones that care enough about what they do.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The ones who milk or blueball deserve what they get, but this is one of the best on here and other really good ones get shit, too.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
okay maybe i have stupid question but what does ntr mean?
It stands for Netorare. You can look that up on the internet. On F95, strictly speaking, it's when an MC's LI is taken by another man and the MC feels remorse.

Some players take a much broader view: any sex by any female in the game with any male (or even female) that is not the MC, is NTR.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
NOTE: We're fixing the Compressed version and the Android port, so you will no longer need the patch for the compressed version once were we are done. I'll report back when that is complete and then unwatch the thread again. Just wanted to make sure everyone who gets those versions of the game know we're fixing them lacking the animations folder for Ch. 17. Will report back as soon as it's done.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It stands for Netorare. You can look that up on the internet. On F95, strictly speaking, it's when an MC's LI is taken by another man and the MC feels remorse.

Some players take a much broader view: any sex by any female in the game with any male (or even female) that is not the MC, is NTR.
Unless MC is included in said act, like it's a threesome with two girls then most people on here don't think that is. Just from my experience. But TBH I have notidea what this site thinks anymore about anything and I'm not gonna try to figure it out! LOL

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
Zoey Raven Absolutely loved this chapter, unfortunate to see folks hate rate your game and can understand your disappointment and frustration about that, but as a player of a rare AVN that has the potential of invoking emotions through some real story and not just mindless sex; wanted to congratulate you for this release and the journey you have been on. Consistently view your Dev logs too and have seen ya overcome so many obstacles to create something so worthy and wholesome, that makes it even more commendable and inspirational. Kudos to you and take care!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Before I unwatch the thread and finish out my break prior to starting Ch. 18 (I've already done some stuff), I just want to thank all of the people who said positive and encouraging things about the game and to me. I've been a little down recently if I'm being totally honest, and when you struggle with depression these episodes come and go.

I feel I'm coming out of it now though, but my emotions are still very raw, and when someone spreads misinformation about the game I take it personally. Trolls and assholes don't take that into consideration, but people who actually have a heart in their chest do. So, again I want to tell those people I'm very grateful for you and not just because you believe in the game, but seem to believe in me as well.

Sorry so sappy, but it's just where I am right now! Cheers, love you guys!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Before I unwatch the thread and finish out my break prior to starting Ch. 18 (I've already done some stuff), I just want to thank all of the people who said positive and encouraging things about the game and to me. I've been a little down recently if I'm being totally honest, and when you struggle with depression these episodes come and go.

I feel I'm coming out of it now though, but my emotions are still very raw, and when someone spreads misinformation about the game I take it personally. Trolls and assholes don't take that into consideration, but people who actually have a heart in their chest do. So, again I want to tell those people I'm very grateful for you and not just because you believe in the game, but seem to believe in me as well.

Sorry so sappy, but it's just where I am right now! Cheers, love you guys!
heart.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok, since I'm still on here, for everyone who's played, what did you think of the Paris stuff this update? Please use spoilers! I'm gonna give myself until the end of the day just to make sure there's no more problems with the update.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Ok, since I'm still on here, for everyone who's played, what did you think of the Paris stuff this update? Please use spoilers! I'm gonna give myself until the end of the day just to make sure there's no more problems with the update.
Still playing, haven't gotten there yet. Work is getting in the way. But so far enjoying it and now I want a 20 ounce steak!

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes