Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I found out that there is a missing folder for ch17 in the animation folder. Since the animation is missing, black screen appear instead. Just hope for a quick fix.
This has been patched in the OP. Shaddy must have forgot to add the animations folder when he did the compressed version. I have patched that. We didn't find it on Patreon because no one plays the compressed version on Patreon. We'll try to get a new compressed version uploaded, but this should work just fine, if you install the patch.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I have a problem with the ch11. it crashes after I input MC name. what to do with it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't duplicate your issue. It's got to be something on your end because S1 Ch. 1-11 have been up for over a year and no one has had this issue. Try totally uninstalling and installing again. Also, might try re-downloading as well.

Reactions: reyty

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This has been patch in the OP. Shaddy must have forgot to add the animations folder when he did the compressed version. I have patched that. We didn't find it on Patreon because no one plays the compressed version on Patreon. We'll try get a new compressed version uploaded, but this should work just fine.
Let me know if that works for you, it should. I'm gonna test it right now actually.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I found out that there is a missing folder for ch17 in the animation folder. Since the animation is missing, black screen appear instead. Just hope for a quick fix.
It worked just fine for me when I tested it just now. Sorry about that, I don't do the compressed version, but I should have tested it further. Didn't figure that was even a possibility though.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is Android ok with the animations? Anybody? Because that one I'll have to have him do a new port for and upload it, he handles the Android and Compressed. He's in bed still it seems right now. If anyone is playing the android version let me know if you are getting the animations. Thanks!

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Played compressed on PC just now and had the same issue. It was from the gofile link
It's been patched in the OP, just read the instructions and download the patch and install. Shaddy must have forgot to add the folder when he did the compressed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: clitcommander

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Almost forgot, here's the Mod link until Shaddy can update his post.

Reactions: JGNeon

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
...and another hate rate, I love you guys so much! Does anyone know how I pass my thread off to F 95 so I can get the hell out of here? I'm so over this place. Those of you who are cool I'm really sorry I just can't take this shit where people play the game going in knowing it's not for them and then hate rate it. I can't take it anymore.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
...and another hate rate, I love you guys so much! Does anyone know how I pass my thread off to F 95 so I can get the hell out of here? I'm so over this place. Those of you who are cool I'm really sorry I just can't take this shit where people play the game going in knowing it's not for them and then hate rate it. I can't take it anymore.
UNWATCH the thread, PLEASE!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tremonia

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
UNWATCH the thread, PLEASE!
I think I need to give it away, someone told me about the person who rated the game and said they just go around spewing hate in other threads and they've have to block them. I just can't take this sort of shit anymore. My patrons are the people I need to be caring about. People like you. I swear I'd go off here completely if I had a way to get the couple of mods I do still. I'm at the point I'm almost ready to consider giving that up, so I don't have to come on here. Most of my patrons aren't even from here anymore.

Not to mention this place is seriously diminishing returns since most games don't even stay on the first page of latest updates for longer than 6-12 hours anymore. It's not even good for advertisement. I'm here still because there's people I care about here, but I'm not sure they're worth it anymore, as sad as that makes me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think I need to give it away, someone told me about the person who rated the game and said they just go around spewing hate in other threads and they've have to block them. I just can't take this sort of shit anymore. My patrons are the people I need to be caring about. People like you. I swear I'd go off here completely if I had a way to get the couple of mods I do still. I'm at the point I'm almost ready to consider giving that up, so I don't have to come on here. Most of my patrons aren't even from here anymore.

Not to mention this place is seriously diminishing returns since most games don't even stay on the first page of latest updates for longer than 6-12 hours anymore. It's not even good for advertisement. I'm here still because there's people I care about here, but I'm not sure they're worth it anymore, as sad as that makes me.
It's definitely not worth it. You need to be selfish here and not keep punishing yourself by reading such trash.

If you don't want to abandon your mods and F95 completely, just Unwatch this thread!

By the way, I reported that review for posting obvious falsehoods (i.e. lies).

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's definitely not worth it. You need to be selfish here and not keep punishing yourself by reading such trash.

If you don't want to abandon your mods and F95 completely, just Unwatch this thread!

By the way, I reported that review for posting obvious falsehoods (i.e. lies).
Thank you for continuing to be a friend to me. I need to sleep really bad too, so that's probably part of it. IT FUCKING SUCKS, because I really like coming on here for people like you and Fat Giant and Tremonia. But, damn it if the minority doesn't just fuck it up for everyone else. I'm gonna take your advice right now and unwatch, then decide what I'm gonna do. I don't think I'll delete my account, but I need to give myself some boundaries with this place. Whatever those are. I love for some of these people to have to say this stuff to my face.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OneDayAtATime-S2CH17c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes