TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I was just refering to what Zoey wrote in his comment about the "There girl sits on the bed with the anticipation of x/y/x, when he thrusts his member into her swollen sex, her back arches as she releases a sweet moan of pleasure etc etc.".
I don't think this kind of description can put you in the shoes of the main character. ;)
There's gradation to it. A literal play-by-play would be too much, but using narration to highlight specific physical nuances that a simple 2-3 animated loop is inadequate to convey or using strong language to reinforce a particular erotic detail (i.e., swollen sex) can certainly help you better self-insert as the player character. Same with colorfully describing the moaning instead of phonetically writing it out ("Aaah, ooh!"). Of course, as with all things, you can over do it and you run the risk of hurting your pacing in a different way.

Ultimately, it's all a matter of preference I guess. I know plenty of people think animations are the most important thing, but personally I get the most enjoyment out of the novel part of the VN equation. Written text can also be erotic!

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
first congratz to the dev for the 12 years. I had my hard time with cocaine.

wow downloaded it and im loving it so far, i know ntr isnt for all. but given the addiction, it would be awsome to see lydia selling her body to get some more poison

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

wow downloaded it and im loving it so far, i know ntr isnt for all. but given the addiction, it would be awsome to see lydia selling her body to get some more poison
He said that isn't going to happen.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

The game does not and will not have NTR. Just not going to be in this project.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The Android version has been updated in the OP, use the Mega, it might take a minute for the other mirror links to update.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
granted i get the "no ntr" statement but if there was ever a reason for ntr, needing drugs is the most realistic reason ive ever seen , not that i want to see it in this game, but i feel like the devs lover was doing that and why he refuses it with a passion every time its mentioned like a dark cloud hovering over him

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
granted i get the "no ntr" statement but if there was ever a reason for ntr, needing drugs is the most realistic reason ive ever seen , not that i want to see it in this game, but i feel like the devs lover was doing that and why he refuses it with a passion every time its mentioned like a dark cloud hovering over him
You're thinking a bit too much in generalizations and broad strokes about drug addicts. As I stated already in the thread, I want to show the side most people experience, the majority of women I know in recovery never had to go to that level. Just like most gambling addicts don't rob banks to support their addiction. Hell, I know a lot of women who became dealers themselves to support their addiction. Just because you see it in the movies doesn't always mean it's an accurate portrayal of what always happens IRL. In fact there are very few films and TV shows that get recovery correct. It's funny to watch just how far off base they are at times TBH.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's my take on the newly added text in the sex scenes. This is purposely a text-heavy game, with people's thoughts a major part of the narrative. So having the participants' thoughts during sex seems to me to be a logical extension.

At any rate, it made sense to me in the scene I have replayed, and I thought it added to the experience. So, good job.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
You're thinking a bit too much in generalizations and broad strokes about drug addicts. As I stated already in the thread, I want to show the side most people experience, the majority of women I know in recovery never had to go to that level. Just like most gambling addicts don't rob banks to support their addiction. Hell, I know a lot of women who became dealers themselves to support their addiction. Just because you see it in the movies doesn't always mean it's an accurate portrayal of what always happens IRL. In fact there are very few films and TV shows that get recovery correct. It's funny to watch just how far off base they are at times TBH.
only said it like i did because as soon as ANYONE mentions ntr you vehemently tell them its not happening granted i went over the top but compared to a lot of games a need for drugs causing someone to need their "fix" is a pretty good reason vs someone becoming a slut and cheating even if it does happen not saying all addicts go that rout at all but from a story stand point it does make sense but as i said i have no interest in ntr whatsoever was more an observation/thought i suppose

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
only said it like i did because as soon as ANYONE mentions ntr you vehemently tell them its not happening granted i went over the top but compared to a lot of games a need for drugs causing someone to need their "fix" is a pretty good reason vs someone becoming a slut and cheating even if it does happen not saying all addicts go that rout at all but from a story stand point it does make sense but as i said i have no interest in ntr whatsoever was more an observation/thought i suppose
I do that because I just want to make it clear it's not happening so people will know, and I see your point as well, just isn't part of the vision of this game.

Reactions: Conker307

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I do that because I just want to make it clear it's not happening so people will know, and I see your point as well, just isn't part of the vision of this game.
yeah i getcha like i said even if you had planned it i would be avoiding it like the plague anyways lol just "shooting shit" kinda haha on a side note i do understand addiction, not to hard drugs but to tobacco got into smoking because an ex always had me bum them for her (beard since 16) and found out kissing her while/after smoking made her mouth go from ashtray to sweet so it had that benefit still no idea why though lol anyways here i am now at 30 addicted to cigs and still cant get myself to quit, ill have to go cold turkey since the patches irritate my skin too much and cant chew the gum but im more addicted to the light burn i get when i inhale the smoke then the actual cig plus its my go too when bored as bad as that is xD

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
yeah i getcha like i said even if you had planned it i would be avoiding it like the plague anyways lol just "shooting shit" kinda haha on a side note i do understand addiction, not to hard drugs but to tobacco got into smoking because an ex always had me bum them for her (beard since 16) and found out kissing her while/after smoking made her mouth go from ashtray to sweet so it had that benefit still no idea why though lol anyways here i am now at 30 addicted to cigs and still cant get myself to quit, ill have to go cold turkey since the patches irritate my skin too much and cant chew the gum but im more addicted to the light burn i get when i inhale the smoke then the actual cig plus its my go too when bored as bad as that is xD
Could always switch to vaping to quit, I've not quit yet, but it's certainly given my lungs a break.

• Red Heart

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Could always switch to vaping to quit, I've not quit yet, but it's certainly given my lungs a break.
yeah amusingly i cant vape the steam is just too hot and irritates my lungs too much i tried that rout and multiple vape products i just couldnt win with it xD

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just tried this game for the first time. It's one of the better written VNs I have come across. There are very few typos. The dialogue is clever. The story is deep. I'll look forward to updates on this one.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch. 3d Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: katarne04

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Damn just found another diamond! Thanks dear dev for this work, you have great writing skills and the characters are so so memorable! Since I know the dark side, I feel so pleased by the way you're offering to others this outlook on this shit show life can send you on. It truly is a testament to what VN's purpose can truly achieve if they set their goal above the average smut.

The only thing I would single out as negative is probably the facial expressions a bit limited to my taste... Ah and probably it wouldn't qualify as faping material for the audience on this website, but whatever the experience is great enough for me at least. Oh and also the twisting necks, it sends chills down my spine each time someone is speaking to another sitting next to him. Beware the stiff neck, my fellow digital peers !

Will be supporting you from now on ! can't wait to see if you can keep it up with what it already came to achieve this far ! I trust you ! (y) (y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes