Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It would be too depressing too. Especially for anyone in recovery. After a few more years, Lydia wouldn't be pretty anymore. You can read plenty of stories of people falling into homelessness and utter desperation (women and even men selling their bodies for just enough money), going to prison and eventual death in most cases. Heroin is deadly.
Right, and when I set out to write this I wanted to show the side that gets very little attention, the ones who actually take their lives back.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Exactly. What I meant was this is meant to be an exception either way from the disaster of heroin addiction's usual result.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Wow. I am impressed. If I had knew that I could score so many (hot) chicks while doing drugs, then I would have done them. Haha. Jokes aside. Pretty good story. Although its very sad how people can ruin their own life.

Unfortunately I had a female classmate who had a problem with heroine. At that time she was 17 !!! Some bad parenting was clearly involved. They were not very good memories.
I am suprised that Aubrey was willing to reconnect with MC ingame. From my own real-life experience people tried to avoid that addicted classmate. It was mainly because she stole anything she could touch. When some stranger steals something then people can understand it and move on, but when an acquaintance steals from you then its terrible feeling that breaks your heart.

Last edited:

jakearmitage

Mar 5, 2021
Okay, what is that song that plays on the menu? So far this game has a pretty good set of instrumental tracks.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Not into MILF. I'm 47 and there's no such thing as a "M" would be late 60s or early 70s. Most MILFs in games are younger than me. Well, Stiffler's mom is older but AP was 22 years ago.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Right, and when I set out to write this I wanted to show the side that gets very little attention, the ones who actually take their lives back.
Look I can speak to addiction. Mine was liquid, I drank myself to sleep more often then not given my former career. Here is the thing, not all recoveries end in a older than should be look. Not all addictions end in a Hey I was there lets be peachy end. The road to recovery is long and its Hard, and thats why I like this VN. It doesnt gloss, it doesnt make it easy, The characters are who they should be...not the Fuck fest most would like. It is hard to get to that point where you make a choice, and given choices it will always end differently.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
For female (and even male) there is likely UNWANTED sex. Which is horrible. A true thing. I was molested by a 12 YO girl when I was only 7. I still have nightmares, I have freaked out nurses touching me in that area, never been on a date. Still a virgin at 47. Unwanted sex hurts people. Glad it doesn't happen here. Lydia is so beautiful.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Congrats Zoey Raven , hope this project continues to do well and that you find it rewarding as a developer. Your continuous hard work is verifiable via solid quality improvements. Regards.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Holy crap. This was amazing. I'm not a drug addict, but I'm an addict to other things. This hit home. I loved, LOVED the way you tell this story. Anxious and excited for the next installments.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Since someone asked me privately, I'll post this here for you guys. All my Dev updates are public BTW and they are all on my Patreon. Here is the link, but what is contained is below Samantha. Also I'm a bit further along then when I posted this. :cool:

1617913937977.png

Oh shit! It's Samantha again, wonder what SHE wants from you? Almost looks like she's smiling though...

Ok guys, here's how it stands. I have about three scenes left to render, one of those needs to be written still, and at least two more animations to do (possibly three I haven't decided yet).

It's looking like this update is going to be over 5000 lines of code like the last one. We are at 4870 as it stands and the render count is 1409.

That's about it for now! I don't wanna give a firm date or anything based on stuff I might possibly want to add, just wanted to give you a heads up on where things stand. Hope you all had a nice Easter if you celebrate that holiday. Cheers!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes