xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
FINALLY able to support you Zoey. Left a post on your patreon. Can not remember my discord log in or how to link it here lol. But damnit I am supporting finally.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
Apr 14, 2021
Latest update is ch4c, links below.

PC MEGA -

MAC MEGA -

ANDROID MEGA -

COMPRESSED -

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Wish there was a Nopy. Mega does it weird. It's like it downloads it from the site to somewhere else (and slows down greatly if you look at another page) then from there to your computer.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Wish there was a Nopy. Mega does it weird. It's like it downloads it from the site to somewhere else (and slows down greatly if you look at another page) then from there to your computer.
I would imagine uploaders will take the links and upload them to alternative sites. Either way, I know what I'm playing this weekend :p

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Since this leaked I'm gonna update the change log, I added a few tags this update. Wonder who they might be for.... I'm gonna wait for the uploaders to mirror the links instead of posting just the mega's in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Haven't played the new update yet, but i'd just like to comment on how Zoey can actually put out this much content in the game in a relatively short time, and still keep up with the MODS, it's just crazy. Mad respect(y)(y)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I keep trying to play this game because I'm really into corruption themes but then I get to the scene with the ring in the car and suddenly I'm all "Not like this. Not like this..."

It hits too real.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I keep trying to play this game because I'm really into corruption themes but then I get to the scene with the ring in the car and suddenly I'm all "Not like this. Not like this..."

It hits too real.
Whose to say she won't get the ring back at some point??? That will probably be up to you, without spoiling too much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(thank you Mod for deleting all those previous garbage posts)

Zoey Raven thank you for the update, I'm quite the fan of seeing you grow as a writer and producer. Your freshman VN effort is impressive to date. Wishing you all the best as always. Regards my friend.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
(thank you Mod for deleting all those previous garbage posts)

Zoey Raven thank you for the update, I'm quite the fan of seeing you grow as a writer and producer. Your freshman VN effort is impressive to date. Wishing you all the best as always. Regards my friend.
You're awesome thanks, I put my heart into it, so it's really cool to hear stuff like that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I put my heart into it, so it's really cool to hear stuff like that.
You more than deserve it. Out of hundreds that DL your mods/WTs (that have the spare means obviously) hopefully consider the same as some of us and contribute to your support pages to get you at least a periodic coffee or beer for all the time spent which is sincerely appreciated by the community. Anyway, enough of my sappiness, just know that you and many like you on the site are greatly appreciated. Be well and regards.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes