indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no way i can have sex with Barb....but i always treat her well and tried to..on campoing sshe says that maybe i lost interest in her..but that's not true...what am i doing? thanks

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
there is no way i can have sex with Barb....but i always treat her well and tried to..on campoing sshe says that maybe i lost interest in her..but that's not true...what am i doing? thanks
It means you don't have enough points. Use the walkthrough or the mod and start another save, and pick the choices that give her points.

Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yeah, Barb likes the MC making remarks about her that other girls would likely find offensive.
If you consider their shared past though it is just trash talk and banter between friends/lovers, so it makes total sense narrative wise.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what is this £over off of .." every time char speaking about a town place or something like that i guess...i'm not english language so i don't cvatch this so well...

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
what is this £over off of .." every time char speaking about a town place or something like that i guess...i'm not english language so i don't cvatch this so well...
Umm... "Over off of." it's like saying it's really close to, or on a certain place or street. Best I can explain it.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yea what i was thinking..i got that , what i didn't is why no actual place name are mentioned
I believe that the developer wants to avoid putting actual place names in the games, whether they are real or imaginary, so as not to pinpoint the location of the story. Even something he made up could actually exist somewhere. Remember we are talking about druggies and their dealings. That's not something real people would like attached to their area.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I believe that the developer wants to avoid putting actual place names in the games, whether they are real or imaginary, so as not to pinpoint the location of the story. Even something he made up could actually exist somewhere. Remember we are talking about druggies and their dealings. That's not something real people would like attached to their area.
indio68

This is the exact reason. Not only because of what Walter said, but because it's simply unimportant. At least in most cases. If it is important I pinpoint it.

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Just finished the latest update, loved it. Thank you Zoey this is so far a very pleasant experience w/ great writing, dialogue and renders as well. Truly looking forward to Season 2, Thank You!!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
There are a ton of choices that mainly affect relations with the various girls. There IS an overarching plot line for this game. It doesn't have any free-world characteristics.

There are at least 10 romanceable girls. All except one you have a choice to pursue or not. The MC has an existing girlfriend at the start of the game, who stays his girlfriend throughout - or at least so far. Other than her, you are not forced into a sexual relationship with any of them.

This is not a harem game. The game will have one 3-way ending, but otherwise your MC will have to choose one girl for the ending. [Although, if I remember correctly, the developer has mentioned the possibility of adding more girls to one of the endings. He'll correct me if I've misremembered.]

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest info from the developer at Patreon:

New Patreon Banner

Lydia was getting pissed that the game has been in development for a year and half and she wasn't on the Patreon banner yet.

So, who was I to continue to deny her! I'll always keep my avatar, but it was time for the girls to be up front and center in my opinion. Hope you guys like the change!

So, he has made the Patreon banner the same as the F95 banner. Nothing really new here for us.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'll vent here because I disagree, and I think this is funny. But renders are subjective and I've beat that horse enough. Anyway...

Patreon exit survey:

The visuals in this game are not very good, at least compared to some other games.

Amount pledged $35.

The guy could have gotten the last public release for free or paid at most $10 for the current release if he got it during the Patreon release period.

Here's what Lydia has to say about that, both visually and the fact her mind just can't wrap itself around it.

Lydia Construction 1_nvidia.png

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'll vent here because I disagree, and I think this is funny. But renders are subjective and I've beat that horse enough. Anyway...

Patreon exit survey:

The visuals is this game are not very good, at least compared to some other games.

Amount pledged $35.

The guy could have gotten the last public release for free or paid at most $10 for the current release if he got it during the Patreon release period.

Here's what Lydia has to say about that, both visually and the fact her mind just can't wrap itself around it.

View attachment 1901373
That's interesting, because when I played this game last I was thinking how much your rendering skills had improved since the start of the game. The above image is indicative of what I'm talking about. I would dare say that every aspect of the game has shown improvement. It was good to start with, now your skills can be compared favorably with the best games out there. There may still be room for improvement, but your ability to improve your craft as you go along is commendable.

Don't upset yourself about people who know little about what they write.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's interesting, because when I played this game last I was thinking how much your rendering skills had improved since the start of the game. The above image is indicative of what I'm talking about. I would dare say that every aspect of the game has shown improvement. It was good to start with, now your skills can be compared favorably with the best games out there. There may still be room for improvement, but your ability to improve your craft as you go along is commendable.

Don't upset yourself about people who know little about what they write.
I wasn't even really upset, I honestly found it funny he would spend that on something he could have gotten for free, to test out and see if he liked it.

Thank you, I have done everything in my power to become better at every aspect of the development process, and I've mostly gotten comments like yours, so this guy can eat a dick, but it's nice to know people see the progress.

I work my ass off on this game, and if that's not shining through in some way, then something is wrong.
Again, thank you for the positive reinforcement. I don't make the game for people like him anyway. I make if for myself and people like you.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Zoey Raven just wanted to know how many chapters the story has planned, it's very good and I'm kind of obsessed with it now and love all of the characters in the story
Couldn't tell you at the moment. I have a rough skeleton of how it's going to go, but that changes a lot as I write.

Sorry, best I can give you. My process isn't that of someone who plots ever beat from the beginning. I think that limits the imagination and possibilities a lot.

I guess when I've said all I want to say and these characters have experienced all they need to experience.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I asked this question before, but I'm going to ask it again.

We got another "I don't like to read" review. (it was more thoughtful than that, but that's basically what they were saying).

Do you think I should put in the OP like Lockheart does, that this is a Story First game, but with plenty of sex?

I'm not sure what to do about this, it might draw less people like the reviewer, but then again it might have some people skip the game that may end up liking it.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I love this vn but its a struggle for me to get through it I had a old version I just updated about to force myself to give it a playthrough.

Thankfully my habit happened when I was a teen and I was able to thankfully kick it after 2 years something about being underage able to walk into a 7-11 past a cop strait to the beer get a 40 and a pack of smokes drop exact change and walk out without being questioned or asked for id was a eye opener for me.

Thank you for this story Zoey.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I love this vn but its a struggle for me to get through it I had a old version I just updated about to force myself to give it a playthrough.

Thankfully my habit happened when I was a teen and I was able to thankfully kick it after 2 years something about being underage able to walk into a 7-11 past a cop strait to the beer get a 40 and a pack of smokes drop exact change and walk out without being questioned or asked for id was a eye opener for me.

Thank you for this story Zoey.
Take it at whatever pace you need to, glad you like that game, I used to have a place that would sell me booze when I was like 15. So I can relate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaguerave

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I asked this question before, but I'm going to ask it again.

We got another "I don't like to read" review. (it was more thoughtful than that, but that's basically what they were saying).

Do you think I should put in the OP like Lockheart does, that this is a Story First game, but with plenty of sex?

I'm not sure what to do about this, it might draw less people like the reviewer, but then again it might have some people skip the game that may end up liking it.
Zoey, unless you get several more of these, I don't think it's worth your time to worry about people who don't like to read when you are producing a visual NOVEL.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes