Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon report from the developer:

Happy 4th of July to my U.S. Patrons and Announcement!

I will be taking today off in observance of the 4th to have a barbecue/cook out (depending on where you live) with my family.

I WILL however have a dev update for everyone on Wednesday. Some good progress has been made in the last two weeks so I have plenty to report!

As always, hope you are all doing well, cheers!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you please put it in a spoiler tab, if you are going to post in game renders, especially of sex scenes? Thanks.

Why?: I liked the model's skin texture and you never even see his face. What would you have preferred, a fatty or someone who looked like Arnold?

See, this is one of those issues you don't understand, because you say you skip and don't read. MC is only in his early 20's. Not that people have a lot of muscle mass at that age, for the average person it takes years of hard work to get there (some athletes are the exception, but even they have to work).

Look at Pictures of Micheal Jordan when he was a rookie, and then look at pictures of him in his last season with the Bulls.

Plus I didn't want some bulky dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999 and Fred689

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon update from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #39 (Progress)

Kayla can't wait for you to come hang out, after you go see what here "other" job is.

Ok everybody, I've gotten a lot done in the past two weeks, but there is a lot more to be done in this update. Because there's a lot of stuff happening, big stuff.

I expect the second part of this one to be bigger than the first, you'll see why when it releases, but I only have one scene left to write on the first day. That's an H scene and they take longer. No two ways about it.

We are currently at 3171 lines of code, but I still have three scenes of that left to render, so the number will climb, and one is a pretty big scene.

We stand at 1007 static renders, and no animations as of yet, but that will be coming in the last scene, and there will be

3 scenes on the second day with sexy times. So, I'm not sure how many animations we will end up with, but at the very least it should be 8, likely more.

That's all I have to report at the moment, so I'm gonna get back to it, and I'll catch up with you guys in another two weeks.

As always, hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Can you please put it in a spoiler tab, if you are going to post in game renders, especially of sex scenes? Thanks.

Why?: I liked the model's skin texture and you never even see his face. What would you have preferred, a fatty or someone who looked like Arnold?

See, this is one of those issues you don't understand, because you say you skip and don't read. MC is only in his early 20's. Not that people have a lot of muscle mass at that age, for the average person it takes years of hard work to get there (some athletes are the exception, but even they have to work).

Look at Pictures of Micheal Jordan when he was a rookie, and then look at pictures of him in his last season with the Bulls.

Plus I didn't want some bulky dude.
i'm currently at day 6 (after volleyball), so can i ask what's the timeframe of MC's relationship with other girls other than Lydia?

Mary is a childhood friend, Aubrey is a high school classmates, when did MC went out with Barb? how long was their relationship?

And how long has it been since he's with Lydia?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i'm currently at day 6 (after volleyball), so can i ask what's the timeframe of MC's relationship with other girls other than Lydia?

Mary is a childhood friend, Aubrey is a high school classmates, when did MC went out with Barb? how long was their relationship?

And how long has it been since he's with Lydia?
This is all answered in game except for the length he was with Barb. Everything else is in the game. Although the time when they broke up, MC and Barb is answered. Keep playing and you'll get your answers.

I've also answered it in the thread more than once, if you wanna look back through.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is all answered in game except for the length he was with Barb. Everything else is in the game. Although the time when they broke up, MC and Barb is answered. Keep playing and you'll get your answers.

I've also answered it in the thread more than once, if you wanna look back through.
Let me look back and find the answer through keywords searches, thank you!

I'm currently at Mary's park date, after the Samantha conversation outside rehab place, I definitely missed it if it's already been answered, and if it hasn't been explained at that point in the game, I'll keep playing.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Let me look back and find the answer through keywords searches, thank you!

I'm currently at Mary's park date, after the Samantha conversation outside rehab place, I definitely missed it if it's already been answered, and if it hasn't been explained at that point in the game, I'll keep playing.
It's been or will be explained, but I sent you a PM explaining what's already in the game.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I have one question about Barb's date that's unclear in the game (and because I have no IRL experience about this)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have one question about Barb's date that's unclear in the game (and because I have no IRL experience about this)

Opiate addiction is at least as much a physical addiction as it is a mental one. So when a pregnant woman uses the drugs end up in the fetus through the placenta. After the baby is born the kid is essentially cut off from the drug supply it was getting from the placenta and goes into withdrawals. That's what people usually mean when they talk about a baby being born addicted to drugs, the baby's body going through the physical withdrawal symptoms.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Opiate addiction is at least as much a physical addiction as it is a mental one. So when a pregnant woman uses the drugs end up in the fetus through the placenta. After the baby is born the kid is essentially cut off from the drug supply it was getting from the placenta and goes into withdrawals. That's what people usually mean when they talk about a baby being born addicted to drugs, the baby's body going through the physical withdrawal symptoms.
Does it changes their brain? I learned from news articles that drug addiction changes your brain to some degree, atrophy, loss of gray matter, something about neurotransmitter.

Will it affect the baby too the way it affect adult person?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Does it changes their brain? I learned from news articles that drug addiction changes your brain to some degree, atrophy, loss of gray matter, something about neurotransmitter.

Will it affect the baby too the way it affect adult person?
Not in any way a person can't bounce back from, opiates can damage the liver if used for many years. People can develop abscesses from overusing veins. But, TBH alcohol is what can do the permanent damage. Wet Brain, etc... However, you have to be drinking really, really hard for years.

If you read the game overview I did junk for many years with no permanent health consequences, there are people who are prescribed pain meds that must stay on them for life. So, a baby being addicted for 9 months, would not have any long term damage, they'd just have to withdrawal when they are born, and hospitals can do that safely. Doesn't mean the addict didn't feel like shit about it in the case of Barb.

As I've said before, please just play the game, most if not all of your questions will be answered. I feel like you're over-analyzing things a bit, and that will likely hurt your experience. You seem to wanna know things before they happen. I ask that you just let them happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Not in any way a person can't bounce back from, opiates can damage the liver if used for many years. People can develop abscesses from overusing veins. But, TBH alcohol is what can do the permanent damage. Wet Brain, etc... However, you have to be drinking really, really hard for years.

If you read the game overview I did junk for many years with no permanent health consequences, there are people who are prescribed pain meds that must stay on them for life. So, a baby being addicted for 9 months, would not have any long term damage, they'd just have to withdrawal when they are born, and hospitals can do that safely. Doesn't mean the addict didn't feel like shit about it in the case of Barb.

As I've said before, please just play the game, most if not all of your questions will be answered. I feel like you're over-analyzing things a bit, and that will likely hurt your experience. You seem to wanna know things before they happen. I ask that you just let them happen.
I wrote this as a DM reply too, thank you for creating the game!!

I really appreciate it because of the subject matter being covered. It's not a light read but it gives me so many insights about drugs and addiction and people that got trapped by it.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Zoey Raven Can I ask the name of the recovery steps book Rick and John is reading? That's a real book right? I think I might want to read it some time next year. Their discussion interest me to want to read the book.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven Can I ask the name of the recovery steps book Rick and John is reading? That's a real book right? I think I might want to read it some time next year. Their discussion interest me to want to read the book.
I'd rather not say it in a public forum. But a quick Google search should bring it up. Look up "Blue twelve step book, Big Book". That should be enough. Type it in exactly like that, and I'd like to ask you to please not comment here about what you've found.

While I'm using material based on that book in the game. I never mention the exact name or organization it represents because anonymity is important to us.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Zoey,
Something I've always wondered, that has come up in the game many times. Why can't the MC, Lydia, and the gang once they are in recovery from heroin, cocaine and the like, consume any alcohol? A few times one of them says, they would go right back to using if they did. I know a few people that have heavily abused alcohol at some time in their lives, then have had an epiphany of sorts, stopped for awhile, and then now just drink one or two drinks every few days or so, or even less, never to excess like before.

Why, in order to stop addiction to hard drugs like most of those in ODAAT, do they have to completely abstain from alcohol?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While I'm using material based on that book in the game. I never mention the exact name or organization it represents because anonymity is important to us.
Thank goodness the MC has done his part, so that none of our girls can be used in the virgin sacrifices.

Will you be giving us clues as to where Jacques de Molay hid the Templar gold?

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes