Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Went and tried old save didn't work. Turns out I didn't get to the end of Ch 11 for some reason.
It's all explained in extreme detail here exactly what you have to do for the PC, Mac and Compressed versions in the link below (which is also in the OP). Android is explained in the OP, You have to make a save when Lydia asks you to. I'm gonna link this for everyone. So point them here, not a single patron had a issue with their saving loading. You have to hit load, not start, but it explains that if you hit start.

https://f95zone.to/threads/one-day-at-a-time-ch-12c-zoey-raven.67104/post-8391803

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's all explained in extreme detail here exactly what you have to do for the PC, Mac and Compressed versions. Android is explained in the OP, You have to make a save when Lydia asks you to. I'm gonna link this for everyone. So point them here, not a single patron had a issue with their saving loading. You have to hit load, not start, but it explains that if you hit start.
https://f95zone.to/threads/one-day-at-a-time-ch-12c-zoey-raven.67104/post-8391803
Yeah, I read that. I thought I had gotten there, but for some reason I never got to the end of 11, so for now I have both and am playing 11 until I get there. I fell down the stairs the night of July 5 and was in the hospital and post-acute rehab until the 29th, then wasn't ready to be at my computer until the 12th of this month so maybe that's why. Probably was going to keep going the next day and forgot after all that.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, I read that. I thought I had gotten there, but for some reason I never got to the end of 11, so for now I have both and am playing 11 until I get there. I fell down the stairs the night of July 5 and was in the hospital and post-acute rehab until the 29th, then wasn't ready to be at my computer until the 12th of this month so maybe that's why. Probably was going to keep going the next day and forgot after all that.
Understandable. Hope you are doing better.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
finally..love this game. wanna ask i need to extract in the older folder or in a new one? if in a neew one how can it see ch11 save?
All instructions are in the OP, I can't really say much more than that. You install Ch. 12 by itself just like any other update, unless you are on android then there are instructions for that in the op as well.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'd like to kindly request you guys put spoilers on your comments if you wanna talk about a certain thing that happens in Ch. 12, as to not ruin it for other players. You will know what I am talking about when you get there.

Thanks!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Understandable. Hope you are doing better.
Yeah, finished occupational and physical therapy. I broke 5 ribs, bashed the back of my head open (taking memories out) and had a cut on my leg. Not 100% but getting there.

ETA finished CH 11 and successfully saved, started 12 and saved there.

Last edited:

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Hello
Please, Can someone give me Molly Route save from season 1?
Because I only have Brenda Route from season 1.
Thanks.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Another great update Zoey Raven and it delivered its emotional payload quite well. Even with the foreshadowing, it was still like getting your bell rung. I imagine that was pretty hard to write, major props.

The new Melissa is great! Haircuts are always a nice refresh ;)
I must say Brenda looks great, especially the render at her house in front of the cooking stove.
And Kayla's entire scene was great, I was on the fence about her but I can honestly say all the ladies are top notch now.

There were a couple of places where I had a pair of lines repeated back to back, not sure if its the main script or shaddy's mod, I was gonna note them down but I was pretty engrossed. Also maybe a handful of things to proofread but otherwise no issues whatsoever. If I get time I might do another run through and make a report.

Is it too early to say I can't wait for the next one? :)

edit: Oh! Also the final splash screen says "That's all for update 11, see you next time for update 12" (paraphrasing) -- pretty sure its just accidently left over from the last release

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Another great update Zoey Raven and it delivered its emotional payload quite well. Even with the foreshadowing, it was still like getting your bell rung. I imagine that was pretty hard to write, major props.

The new Melissa is great! Haircuts are always a nice refresh ;)
I must say Brenda looks great, especially the render at her house in front of the cooking stove.
And Kayla's entire scene was great, I was on the fence about her but I can honestly say all the ladies are top notch now.

There were a couple of places where I had a pair of lines repeated back to back, not sure if its the main script or shaddy's mod, I was gonna note them down but I was pretty engrossed. Also maybe a handful of things to proofread but otherwise no issues whatsoever. If I get time I might do another run through and make a report.

Is it too early to say I can't wait for the next one? :)

edit: Oh! Also the final splash screen says "That's all for update 11, see you next time for update 12" (paraphrasing) -- pretty sure its just accidently left over from the last release
That didn't happen to me or Shaddy in testing, can you PM me where so I can look at the code?

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes