Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
An update from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #40 (Progress)

What are you doing in Brenda's bar with Molly...
Also looks like Barb just got out of the shower, wonder what that's all about...

Edit:
Thought I'd include another image to further tease what I teased in the post below, and switched them around!

Ok lovely people, I made some really good progress in the past week since I've been back. Again thank you all for your support, understanding and kind words about my Grandma's passing. I shared some of them with my Mom and she was touched.

We are currently at roughly 4923 lines of code, (I say roughly, because I'm still playing render catch up on a few scenes, and I have to add some dialogues in a few places as well), 3 animations, (that will grow soon because I'm going to be animating two H scenes, that may or may not be on different paths, sorry more than that would spoil it), and a whopping 1843 renders!

Just to give you a little tease of something, there's a crossover on the Molly path with Brenda I just finished. An Easter egg of sorts, it was a fun scene to do!

Will this be the largest update in ODAAT history? I know I say that every update, but it's entirely possible (and last update was the biggest, so for good reason). I still have 8 scenes as it stands now left to do on the second half of the update, but that will likely grow, it usually does.

Think that's about it for now, I'll check back in with you guys in a few weeks. Not ready to give a release window yet. I should have a better idea about that on the next dev update.

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

What Zoe did was, his original post just had the image of Barb. He added the image of Molly and reduced the size of Barb's image. Unfortunately, that original larger image of Barb is unavailable to me.

Not complaining, mind you. Seeing Molly is nice too.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
An update from the developer at Patreon:

Dev Update #40 (Progress)

What are you doing in Brenda's bar with Molly...
Also looks like Barb just got out of the shower, wonder what that's all about...

Edit:
Thought I'd include another image to further tease what I teased in the post below, and switched them around!

Ok lovely people, I made some really good progress in the past week since I've been back. Again thank you all for your support, understanding and kind words about my Grandma's passing. I shared some of them with my Mom and she was touched.

We are currently at roughly 4923 lines of code, (I say roughly, because I'm still playing render catch up on a few scenes, and I have to add some dialogues in a few places as well), 3 animations, (that will grow soon because I'm going to be animating two H scenes, that may or may not be on different paths, sorry more than that would spoil it), and a whopping 1843 renders!

Just to give you a little tease of something, there's a crossover on the Molly path with Brenda I just finished. An Easter egg of sorts, it was a fun scene to do!

Will this be the largest update in ODAAT history? I know I say that every update, but it's entirely possible (and last update was the biggest, so for good reason). I still have 8 scenes as it stands now left to do on the second half of the update, but that will likely grow, it usually does.

Think that's about it for now, I'll check back in with you guys in a few weeks. Not ready to give a release window yet. I should have a better idea about that on the next dev update.

What Zoe did was, his original post just had the image of Barb. He added the image of Molly and reduced the size of Barb's image. Unfortunately, that original larger image of Barb is unavailable to me.

Not complaining, mind you. Seeing Molly is nice too.

Remedied! :p I probably shouldn't have switched them, but I wanted the Molly and Brenda crossover I talked about to get the headline. However, I didn't think about that til after I'd posted it.

ch12_barbsprekayla1_29.png

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah...a junkies house NEVER looks like that...well it does when they first get hooked, but turns into a baren dirty wasteland by the end of the year.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah...a junkies house NEVER looks like that...well it does when they first get hooked, but turns into a baren dirty wasteland by the end of the year.
If you are referencing the image shown just above, that girl is not a junkie. Other than that, you might want to talk to the developer about what a drug user's abode might look like.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
If you are referencing the image shown just above, that girl is not a junkie. Other than that, you might want to talk to the developer about what a drug user's abode might look like.
Why would I need to seek anyone's opinion about what a drug user's abode would look like when I saw it clearly firsthand for several years??

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Why would I need to seek anyone's opinion about what a drug user's abode would look like when I saw it clearly firsthand for several years??
Dude you saw every drug user household that exists on Earth for 7 whole years?!!?!

Seems way, way too SUS

Probably you were on drugs and it wasn't what you thought it was.

Anyhow not every (insert literally any type here) is the same and acts the same so perhaps your experience was .....

you know......

only yours.

PEACE

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because the developer has been a recovering drug user for years, and now helps others in their recoveries. Also yours is not the only opinion on the face of the earth. But, suit yourself.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Dude you saw every drug user household that exists on Earth for 7 whole years?!!?!

Seems way, way too SUS

Probably you were on drugs and it wasn't what you thought it was.

Anyhow not every (insert literally any type here) is the same and acts the same so perhaps your experience was .....

you know......

only yours.

PEACE
Ahem, drugs affect everyone differently. For me I was not as bad as some people, which allowed me to live a normal life. My mother bf would go out stealing, paranoid, beating on her while under the influence, and be strung out for days. Just your stereotype junkie. People forget that addiction affects everyone differently.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wasn't going to weight in on this, because I have a hundred times already, but there is also a thing we called Junkie IQ. There is also a bit of artistic license as well in the game. Who wants to look at girls and have sex with them who have track marks and abscesses on their arms.

For people who've played the game and paid attention, all of the characters on heroin have people enabling them. Lydia's Dad gives them a place to live, Sam's parents are rich, Mary only uses really hard shit for a short time, Barb has already been sober for a while.

In my case personally, I never let my place look like shit. Did I have people enabling me, and did I do things to them I wish I could take back and have had to make and amends for, yes. Did I sell half the shit that was in my place, yes. But I also (like a lot of junkies are) was able to prey on others to get what I needed. I'm not proud of that, but you don't have to be living in trash to maintain your addiction.

Also, most of the people I know in the program never lived like that. Or fucked men for junk, some did, but not most or all. I agree with the previous poster, everyone's experience is different, and that's the case with everything in life.

You don't have to be Bubbles from the Wire to be strung out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A release date announcement from the developer at Patreon: :love:

Dev Update #41 (Release Date)

Kayla is ready for your next session...

One Day at A Time
S2 Ch. 12 Patron Release will be on...

August 22, 2022 or 08/22/22 or 22/08/22 (Depending on how you read dates!)

I'm entering the final stages of the development process and feel I can make this release date a reality. I was a little worried due to the power going out and Grandma passing, I wouldn't make it before the end of August, but that's going to happen!

Note: This will be the last dev update before release.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
jaw1986baby

Don't think we'll have a need for another female in the game, but I was messing around with a new model and I put this in the render queue last night. Figured I'd post it here, since you know the red hair for JawBaby1986! :p Also for any reviewer whose ever said I can't do good renders!

Stacy Promo 1.png Stacy Promo 2.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
jaw1986baby

Don't think we'll have a need for another female in the game, but I was messing around with a new model and I put this in the render queue last night. Figured I'd post it here, since you know the red hair for JawBaby1986! :p Also for any reviewer whose ever said I can't do good renders!

View attachment 1981840 View attachment 1981841
FUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Thank you

:love::p
:p:love:

• Haha
Reactions: matschbirne

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Release of Season 2 Ch. 12c:

1661803186469.png

One Day at a Time Season 2 Ch. 12c (Patron Release ZBF and UP)

Overview: In One Day at a Time you will take the role of an active heroin addict. You live with your girlfriend Lydia who is also an addict. Along the way you will meet several other women and have the chance to romance, or in some cases corrupt them. There will be many important decisions to make on your journey towards recovery. How will you choose to embrace your new way of life? This is entirely up to you...

Although the game contains heavy subject matter there is plenty of humanity and humor as well. These are not street bum junkies. I wanted to shed light on what it's like to be addicted to drugs, what it takes to maintain that, and ultimately say enough is enough and choose to get clean. This game is very personal to me based on past experience. All of the characters are fictional, but the lifestyle is not. Since I am anonymous here I would like to take the time to say I've been sober for over 14 years, just so no one thinks I'm currently living this life, but I certainly did.

PLEASE READ THE "IMPORTANT NOTES"!

Game Download Links:

PC /
/

Mac / /

Android / /

Compressed / / this version is highly compressed, image quality will suffer.

*IMPORTANT: Make sure you "Load" the save Lydia told you to make at the end of Ch. 11, in order to start Season 2 Ch. 12. Only this save will work for S2 Ch. 12! If you did not make a save you will have to go back and do that, at the end of Ch. 11 in order to continue.

IMPORTANT FOR ANDROID USERS:
In order to be able to resume in Season 2. Launch Season 1 (CH11). When advised to make your end of season save. be sure sure to save it in ANY slot on Page 9. If you already have an end of Season save, simply load that, and save again on Page 9. You will need to have separate saves for the Brenda/Molly paths. Once done you may continue to Season 2 (currently CH12) by loading the save on Page 9. For those using the In-Game walkthrough. If you do not see a note at the very first set of choices, then go into preferences to re-enable the walkthrough.

IMPORTANT!
*If you get a bug when you come to your first choice with "Shelly" in Ch. 10, you will need to start a New SAVE. The fix was only a stop gap for this renpy glitch, and I'm afraid it will cause problems going forward. I'm not sure if there are other things corrupted in your saves I just may not have called yet. Sorry to the small minority this affected. It was not my fault, it was a renpy thing as it's coded properly.*

Change Log:

Chapter 12c
Start of Season 2
(You must first play all of Season 1 Ch. 1-11 read the notes!)
2441 Renders
6965 Lines of Code
11 Animations
56470 Words

Proof Reading/Android Port/Compressed by ShaddyModda (You can find his mods
)
Daz Teacher/Guru, thank you to Cenc (You can find his game
Dreams of Reality )
Scrolling Scene Gallery (Thank you Qleaf you can find his mods
)

Walkthrough is attached at the bottom of the post.

Walkthrough MOD by ShaddyModda can be found here:

Note: This game will NOT have NTR, and the game IS animated. There is already and will continue to be plenty of erotic content.

Patron Release (ZBF and UP)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A message from the developer at Patreon:

Need to make some clear about relationship points in ODAAT

Just because you had enough points to barely pass a check for one sex scene doesn't mean you'll have enough points to get the next one, even if you get all the points in between.

I had a discussion with a patron about this on discord and I think I need to make it clear to everyone, so there is no confusion. The way I do the points is cumulative. I usually give you at least a 7-8 point window for every variable check.

The discussion was about Barb. This person was trying to avoid her Sub/Dom choices that also come with relationship points as well. The Sub/Dom stuff with Barb will only be one or two scenes, and it will light and optional. The Sub/Dom choices are only to indicate what your two choices will be at that point. Sub or Neutral, or Dom or Neutral. You'll ALWAYS have the choice of making it just a neutral scene without any Sub or Dom content.

Hope that clears it up, in short, if you want all content with a girl, get all the points you can. That's what the walkthrough and Mod are for. If you are playing blind some choices are not obvious, but generally follow the characters personality.

I am very generous when it comes to the point window compared to a lot of games I've modded and done walkthrough's for in the past.

Hope you are all liking the new update if you've played it. Cheers!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OneDayAtATime-CH12c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: haooni

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
finally..love this game. wanna ask i need to extract in the older folder or in a new one? if in a neew one how can it see ch11 save?

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes