RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi rpdl

Season 1 is missing on your site (Chapter 1-11)
They are not included in Chapter 12.
OneDayAtATime-CH1-11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi Zoey!
I really like your game and, although I'm not an english native speaker, I like reading your rather extensive dialogs.
But sometimes it gets on my nerves. I read a sentence than - click - I look at the image (for something new) and the same time I see the text has change. I start reading and I realise that I already read that sentence but a new one has just been added to form a whole phrase.
Maybe you could do something about that, like displaying the whole phrase at once.
Otherwise you do a great job. Keep it up.
Those are "waits" I put in to emphasize different parts of the sentence. That aspect won't change. IMO it gives them more weight. Just to explain why they are in there.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi Zoey!
I really like your game and, although I'm not an english native speaker, I like reading your rather extensive dialogs.
But sometimes it gets on my nerves. I read a sentence than - click - I look at the image (for something new) and the same time I see the text has change. I start reading and I realise that I already read that sentence but a new one has just been added to form a whole phrase.
Maybe you could do something about that, like displaying the whole phrase at once.
Otherwise you do a great job. Keep it up.
You can tell when that's happening, but it's tricky. In most sentences there are quotation marks (") at the beginning and at the end of each sentence. If there's a continuation, the quotation marks only appear at the beginning, until the entire sentence is completed after the required number of clicks. I know, it's easy to miss that, but it's the way the developer wants it, and it is effective at portraying how people often speak, and emphasizing the pauses.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A Patreon message from the developer:

Just checking in...

I've been having such a good time here, I've decided to stay through the weekend. So, official development on Ch. 13 will either start on Monday or Tuesday of next week (the 12th or 13th) of this month, depending on what time I get back travel wise.

I've really been able to clear my head quite a bit and kinda just reset. I already have a lot of ideas for Ch. 13 that have popped into my mind, other than things I already knew would happen, and have outlined them.

I know I don't have to tell you guys my every move, but I feel I owe it to you to be transparent about development, as you are supporting me in this endeavor. I don't wanna be like some devs I see. I always like to keep in communication with all of you.

Hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Please, for the love of healthy erections, check the definition of 'pushing rope' before using it for anything sexual...thanks!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think I found a kind of bug. Well, not exactly bug but an omission that is quite unsettling once you notice it.
In the surprise party in chapter 8, when the MC, Lydia and Mary gloat to Barb and Audrey... the reflection on the window shows ONLY Barb and Audrey talking to nothing! Facing an empty doorframe and speaking. It is unsettling once you notice it.
Like you are a figment of the imagination of two pretty women.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I think I found a kind of bug. Well, not exactly bug but an omission that is quite unsettling once you notice it.
In the surprise party in chapter 8, when the MC, Lydia and Mary gloat to Barb and Audrey... the reflection on the window shows ONLY Barb and Audrey talking to nothing! Facing an empty doorframe and speaking. It is unsettling once you notice it.
Like you are a figment of the imagination of two pretty women.
MC model is not going to be present for POV shots, neither are any other characters that are not in the actual ahot. The fact they are not shown in reflections would be ridiculously hard to account for, not to mention I don't really wanna show all of MC's face, so there's that too. Gonna having to ask you to suspend disbelief on that one.

I also doubt that scenario happens often, if not only in that scene. But as I said, it would be incredibly hard to account for when rendering. You only get so much of a preview of what the final image is going to be, and as I said before, even so, I'd rather not have MC's face in there even at the cost of what you are saying. Because in my opinion it's a pretty minor issue, and not even one at all for the majority of players. But, I appreciate the comment, and am glad to know you are paying that close of attention to the game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please, for the love of healthy erections, check the definition of 'pushing rope' before using it for anything sexual...thanks!
I've never used the term "pushing rope" unless it's a typo. Now pushing dope sure. But I don't remember a reason why that would be in a sex scene. Could you be more specific? Because I can't find "pushing rope" or "pushing dope" in a sex scene, when I do a full search of both seasons scripts on my laptop. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
MC model is not going to be present for POV shots, neither are any other characters that are not in the actual ahot. The fact they are not shown in reflections would be ridiculously hard to account for, not to mention I don't really wanna show all of MC's face, so there's that too. Gonna having to ask you to suspend disbelief on that one.

I also doubt that scenario happens often, if not only in that scene. But as I said, it would be incredibly hard to account for when rendering. You only get so much of a preview of what the final image is going to be, and as I said before, even so, I'd rather not have MC's face in there even at the cost of what you are saying. Because in my opinion it's a pretty minor issue, and not even one at all for the majority of players. But, I appreciate the comment, and am glad to know you are paying that close of attention to the game.
Thanks. I didn't mean to say it was a huge, game-breaking issue. Just an odd thing I noticed.
Not worth the effort to fix, and that's fine.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Do you ever get sober in the game or its just a miserable life simulation?

edit: i don't do well with this, I just wanted to know it being whether being sober was the endgame or is it something more of a goal that we'd achieve in mid game? I'm playing but I'm at the scene where Mary does our addictive drug for the first time and so far it has not been plesant to play, for me. It's a good game so I wanna play, thats why I asked but even the dev facepalmed me. I just wanted to know something about the game.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon report from the developer:

I'm Back! Unofficial Dev Update

I'm back from my holiday. I'm gonna take tonight to kind of relax a little bit. HOWEVER, I've written about 600 lines for the update while I was away. Did you guys really think I could not do any work during that time?

I'll likely start rendering the first scenes tomorrow, then I'll check back in with you all in a couple of weeks and tell you where we stand. It was nice to get away for a bit, but I'm also glad to be back!

Hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Public Favorite Girl Poll Going on Right Now! Two Days Left, Come Vote!

Link below, we haven't done this in a year.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So how depressing do the story gets if u pick all junkie choices
The junkie path is not full blown. It affects 1 major event for the MC, then the paths merge back together, however there will be more chances to screw up, if MC is not helping people. This is a game about recovery and hope. Play and find out is the best I can tell you. Look at the walkthrough there are relapse points.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
The junkie path is not full blown. It affects 1 major event for the MC, then the paths merge back together, however there will be more chances to screw up, if MC is not helping people. This is a game about recovery and hope. Play and find out is the best I can tell you. Look at the walkthrough there are relapse points.
Thanks for the reply i was just curious even on the sober path its depressing enough

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the reply i was just curious even on the sober path its depressing enough
I'd have to disagree with that about the game as a whole. Are there real life junkie moments in there that needed to be depicted for the game to be accurate, sure. But, I keep it light outside of those, even before they get clean.

Reactions: Walter Victor

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I've laughed, I've cried and once more I enjoyed this game. As I've said before, and probably will say again, this is worth so much more than 5*.(y)

In fact, there are some other really good games here, but they aren't close to this one. So once more Zoey, thanks. It has given me such an insight in the problems some of my friends have had with drugs and alcohol. I'm lucky that I get my kicks from sugar, I'm a real candy man.

And once more, the music is so fucking good. I have to pause the lewd scenes, not for that what you dirty minds say, but just to dig that part of music during these scenes. I love it so much, but the rest is good also. I can start the game when I'm cooking dinner and have the music going in the background! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes