Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To be fair, isn't almost anything better than going to the dentist? I said ALMOST!
My dentist has a $6000 massage chair and a bunch of oddly attractive massage therapists working there giving free rubs to keep me happy while I wait. No happy endings but it's still almost as good as smut.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To be fair, isn't almost anything better than going to the dentist? I said ALMOST!
I'd rather go to the dentist than play many of the games around here. At least my dental assistant is attractive and friendly (while she puts me through pain, which is not my usual kink).

• Haha
Reactions: Kassan06969

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
My dentist has a $6000 massage chair and a bunch of oddly attractive massage therapists working there giving free rubs to keep me happy while I wait. No happy endings but it's still almost as good as smut.
That's good, but I'd honestly pay for all that somewhere else, where they don't mess with my teeth! :D ...and yes, I used the teeth smile for a reason!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Something happened to me this summer that reminded me of this game. Early July I fell down the stairs and broke 5 ribs, all on the right side (among other things but that and bruised ribs - later pneumonia- was the worst.) I never thought I'd take Oxycontin but the pain was so bad I did (not an addict.) Took it whole time in Hospital/Post acute rehab plus a bit over a week. When the nurse asked about a refill I asked for something not as strong but stronger than Tylenol. They gave me Tramadol which actually didn't even work as well as Tylenol and later gave me chills so I stopped that rather quickly. Still didn't take it to the place you take unused prescription drugs. Luckily I was one that used it without it becoming a problem.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Something happened to me this summer that reminded me of this game. Early July I fell down the stairs and broke 5 ribs, all on the right side (among other things but that and bruised ribs - later pneumonia- was the worst.) I never thought I'd take Oxycontin but the pain was so bad I did (not an addict.) Took it whole time in Hospital/Post acute rehab plus a bit over a week. When the nurse asked about a refill I asked for something not as strong but stronger than Tylenol. They gave me Tramadol which actually didn't even work as well as Tylenol and later gave me chills so I stopped that rather quickly. Still didn't take it to the place you take unused prescription drugs. Luckily I was one that used it without it becoming a problem.
That's awesome, but it wasn't luck. You're just not an addict. I'll give you a simple example most everyone can relate to. Most people can go have a glass of wine with dinner and not have to get plastered as a result.

Addicts can't do that.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Lydia is the hottest with close second the British girl with dyed hair (can't remember her name. So many girls and I'm not good with names, LOL.)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I been over going.... OK but...

OK but...
She's in the queue as we speak, I always put the promo's first, so she should be done soon. Then I just have to post work her and she'll be here.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes