Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can I pick, All the Above
As a matter of fact you can! At least in some sort of ending, that continues to evolve and materialize in my mind.

Plus you can get both of their solo endings, you'll just have to reload your save after Audrey's ending is done and continue playing (that's assuming you've made the right choices with Lydia). But, let's not get ahead of ourselves, we are not there yet. More steps to be worked, more fun to be had. More twists and turns. And I hope, more overall goodness!

I think you guys will enjoy this next update. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
But what about the redhead in the spectacles? Is she a character too?
She's the main girl. But she's yet to wear glasses in the game. It's been alluded to she might at some point though in the bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's a new model the developer has been working on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is really the last one, set if you will! New Model I was messing with.

Let's call her Amy, that sounds good. This is patron only, hope you guys enjoy, it's posted other places as well.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #45 (Release Date)

Looks like Melissa came to see you... (I still love her new hair, even after two updates!)

Again, this is a day early, but also again, I had a minute to spare. So here you go!

One Day at A Time S2 Ch. 13 Patron Release will be on...

November 20, 2022 or 11/20/22 or 20/11/22 (Depending on how you read dates!)

I'm entering the final stages of the development process, and feel I can make the release date of the 20th I had in my mind, a reality. Can't wait for you guys to get to play this one! As I mentioned in the last dev post, it's going to be the largest update so far!

Cool fact, the release will be two days before the 2 year anniversary of the game!

Note: This will be the last dev update before release.

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Dear Dev.,
Can we have the new model with a bit of (trimmed) bush please :love: or maybe some of the existing girls can let their pubes grow ;) ? (dev. did the same with Haley in "Haley's story", was first time I noticed this in a VN)
Sorry, I'm old school and reallly loved those 80-90' tanlined and trimmed playmates :sneaky:

Keep up the good work, awesome and mature novel you're writing here.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dear Dev.,
Can we have the new model with a bit of (trimmed) bush please :love: or maybe some of the existing girls can let their pubes grow ;) ? (dev. did the same with Haley in "Haley's story", was first time I noticed this in a VN)
Sorry, I'm old school and reallly loved those 80-90' tanlined and trimmed playmates :sneaky:

Keep up the good work, awesome and mature novel you're writing here.
Some of the girls do have pubic hair (Barb, Molly, Brenda for sure, think there is one or two more). But, I'm not a fan of 70's bush, and TBH I feel a lot of the Daz assets for add on pubic hair (hair that's not already present on the model), just don't look very good. They look like 70's bush. So, that's why I've not used any of them.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I needed a little break from polishing the update, and Melissa was kinda upset she didn't get included in the render fest I did. So...
This is a compressed version of the image as .jpg, because it was too big to fit on here. The original is on my Discord. Link in the OP.

1668334572195.jpeg

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I needed a little break from polishing the update, and Melissa was kinda upset she didn't get included in the render fest I did. So...
This is a compressed version of the image as .jpg, because it was too big to fit on here.

View attachment 2166285
I think that is the best look Melissa has had and I am not just talking about the gratuitous amount of skin.

Thanks

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this, so far up to ch 3, didn't think i would like it but it is really a great story so far and the graphics are pretty good. animations are kinda meh but with a story as good as this it is not a big deal.
looks like it will take a lot of time to play through so that is good. i hate starting to enjoy a story and play for half and hour and then have to wait 6 months for something more to the story.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
didn't think i would like it but it is really a great story so far and the graphics are pretty good.
Same story here. At first I didn't thought this game is for me but I wanted to give it a chance. It ultimate hooked me at the moment MC found Lydia overdosed. I realised I care about the characters and this is a sign of a real good story. Now I'm proud to pledge Zoey Raven at Patreon after a long time I couldn't because of my own situation. But this work is worth it and I'm happy I can support this game and the dev.
animations are kinda meh but with a story as good as this it is not a big deal.
Animations will be better the more you play. You can see how the skills of the dev grown on his work.

Little hint: You should made a save point when you'll be asked to work for Brenda. There are two paths (Brenda and Molly). Both are good. I prefer Brenda but you shouldn't miss that. You get the Brenda path if you work for her and the Molly path if you denies the offer from Brenda. I missed that in my playthroughs at first and read it in this thread.

Yeah, I know, I'm fangirling. Can't help myself. Sorry. ;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
now up to ch 7 at the bowling scene with Barb and Kayla. damn i gotta say, Kayla reminds me a bit of Anne from The Adventurous Couple. except she isn't a fuckin slut..hope MC gets some naughty time with her too though. loving this game. the humor is awesome. love the dynamic between mc and Lydia. and yeah the sex scenes are a bit basic but the animation is a bit better than at the beginning of the game. though not the reason i am keeping on playing it. i love the girls, they are all pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes