Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Wow, great way to take criticism.
Nah, it's my take on BS, had you played the whole game and given objective feedback that would be different, but instead you just made my game far less searchable after barely giving it a chance, that's just not fair, and you offered nothing constructive. I honestly wish you hadn't played at all. That's all I have to say, you can come back with whatever you want, but I'm no longer responding.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Nah, it's my take on BS, had you played the whole game and given objective feedback that would be different, but instead you just made my game far less searchable after barely giving it a chance, that's just not fair, and you offered nothing constructive. I honestly wish you hadn't played at all. That's all I have to say, you can come back with whatever you want, but I'm no longer responding.
That's fair. Just know that my intention isnt necessarily to make your game less searchable. I just like reviewing games. If my review gets deleted because I did not follow the rules, than my apologies. I updated my review, hopefully making it more constructive for you.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hope for those who actually played the update they enjoyed it! I had fun making this one. You guys are the ones who make this place worth coming back to. I'm probably at the point I don't need to other than for WT's and Mods, but I just can't see abandoning you.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks
Yeah, as I suspected, that's too far back
any chance of a save that has it
You could use the mod and just skip through. That would be another suggestions, if someone doesn't have a save. My saves are Brenda Path as well. I just use the dev console when I test the Molly stuff.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"Lydia will never be your sister" Incest modders, take that as a challenge. Until that happens I'll pass. Hell if I have time I may even do it myself when I'm more comfortable with Python. Shouldn't be too hard for just S1, as that is now completed so no update surprises.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
"Lydia will never be your sister" Incest modders, take that as a challenge. Until that happens I'll pass. Hell if I have time I may even do it myself when I'm more comfortable with Python. Shouldn't be too hard for just S1, as that is now completed so no update surprises.
Plenty of those games out there for you to consume. I wanted to do something different, and that fetish has been asked for since the start of development. So, I doubt it will happen. Actually the way the dialogue and narrative are structured, I'd call it an impossibility. But, thanks for stopping by nonetheless.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Plenty of those games out there for you to consume. I wanted to do something different, and that fetish has been asked for since the start of development. So, I doubt it will happen. Actually the way the dialogue and narrative are structured, I'd call it an impossibility. But, thanks for stopping by nonetheless.

That's included in close to half the games on F95 I'd say.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Probably more, and the fact someone won't try a game due to it not having that, always sort of makes me go "huh?". But, the each their own. If that's the only kind of game they want to play, who am I to tell them they are wrong for not trying others. However, as I expressed, I'll never understand it.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Nope, maybe 20% of them. Even fewer if you ignore the lousy-rendered ones that are 2D cartoons or Honey Select or RPGM and only focus on Daz-rendered ones in Renpy. And if you also only go with male protagonists that perv on loli relatives fewer still, maybe 100 or so even when F95 isn't the only site being searched. It's why that sub-genre is ripe for cash-milking if that's the goal, as there's little competition if SS subs are anything to go by (with some loli incest devs in the several thousand subs if they don't suck). Ketzal, Westy, BlackHeart, Blondie Bear, and a few others that don't put updates here anymore due to Rule 7 silliness are a few that come to mind.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Nope, maybe 20% of them. Even fewer if you ignore the lousy-rendered ones that are 2D cartoons or Honey Select or RPGM and only focus on Daz-rendered ones in Renpy. And if you also only go with male protagonists that perv on loli relatives fewer still, maybe 100 or so even when F95 isn't the only site being searched. It's why that sub-genre is ripe for cash-milking if that's the goal, as there's little competition if SS subs are anything to go by (with some loli incest devs in the several thousand subs if they don't suck). Ketzal, Westy, BlackHeart, Blondie Bear, and a few others that don't put updates here anymore due to Rule 7 silliness are a few that come to mind.
Yea, I've never been interested in making a game like that. I've modded a few Ipatch games (pre-patch), and I have nothing against them as I stated, just not what ODAAT is all about.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
When I first saw this game I thought not playing that, I was depressed at the time and it seemed like a bad idea. Once I was in a better headspace, I tried it out and It's one of the best games on the site imo.

What I've never understood is people who decide they need to talk shit about a game in the thread, if you don't like it move on.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I see a lot of them and completely ignore cartoony, RPGmaker and other garbage type games.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I see a lot of them and completely ignore cartoony, RPGmaker and other garbage type games.
I asked this question before, but with the number of AVN's being released (many of which never make it past 0.1) how do you guys pick what games you are gonna try? The overview, the visuals, ones that make it to 0.3 or 0.4? I have plenty of mods still that I'm doing, but if I had to choose new ones now, IDK how I'd do it. Seems like everyone with a graphics card is making a game at this point.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
I asked this question before, but with the number of AVN's being released (many of which never make it past 0.1) how do you guys pick what games you are gonna try? The overview, the visuals, ones that make it to 0.3 or 0.4? I have plenty of mods still that I'm doing, but if I had to choose new ones now, IDK how I'd do it. Seems like everyone with a graphics card is making a game at this point.
I read the overview, check the tags and future tags if available, and usually will check in discord if anyone has tried it out. Also, games get recommended to me and I usually try those out.

Your game I actually found through your mods

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/sort=rating/date=3

I browse and adjust the date range based on how often I'm checking for new releases. I let early adopters try and filter out games and then I look for things I like that are positive indicators. Interestingly enough, one of the flags I look for is UI quality. If the game looks like it uses Renpy defaults for dialogue and choice boxes, that's not necessarily a red flag but I usually get a quality product if the dev has put in time changing some or most aspects of the UI to fit their theme.

Checks before downloading: high avg rating, few well-written critical 1-3 star reviews, attractive women in previews, attention to detail in background sets
Other checks in the first 10 minutes of gameplay: grammar, quality of dialogue/inner monologue.

I probably prefer slow-burn games with overly long development times (to make a quality product) but better than reading something that I want to skip through anyways or gouge my eyes out if I try reading.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys, here's a link to ShaddyModda's WT Mod on his patreon, until he has a chance to update the mod post for Ch 13c that's in the OP.

I also updated my PDF walkthrough in the OP, sorry forgot to do that earlier.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.11c And 0.13c with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Notes:
This is the last port of season 1 so I've backed off the compression and reprocessed several times to get optimal image quality.
As a resault this is a 2Gb port.
Put your end of season special save/s in page 9 and I will move them for you at the beginning of next season.
Edit: Fixed the ending I buggered up.
Enjoy!
0.11c (Season 1)
Mega
0.13c(season 2)
Mega
Updated my Android port to Season 2 0.13

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes