Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I asked this question before, but with the number of AVN's being released (many of which never make it past 0.1) how do you guys pick what games you are gonna try? The overview, the visuals, ones that make it to 0.3 or 0.4? I have plenty of mods still that I'm doing, but if I had to choose new ones now, IDK how I'd do it. Seems like everyone with a graphics card is making a game at this point.
I just have the latest update page bookmarked and check it every few days. Since I can usually get a decent idea of a games overall "quality" from the review score/tags/screenshots you can see from there I seem to have better than chance luck at sticking with a game once I've found it. Personally I value story/characters over the render/animation so I usually try to let a game get 3-4 updates deep before I start it since I find that usually gives you a decent view of the overall story/writers ability etc. This is from someone who just reads them and doesnt have to worry about making mods/worry about stopping support for a game. Another thing that could help is setting the bookmarked latest update page to automatically filter out engines,tags,completion status that you dont care about (ie only showing renpy games , without the furry tag, that are not completed) serves to de clutter the page quite a bit.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
I'm playing the game and I'm finding it really interesting, so congratulations to the dev.
I have not yet completed the first part, and I have a question regarding possible evolutions. Please reply only with yes or no without spoiling:

Is it possible for the MC to persuade other characters to become drug addict? Like, for example, to convince Barb to go back to the old lifestyle?

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
My game is ending at the same place as last chapter with the breakfast talk.

edit: Downloaded the old wk mod by mistake but weird that i got the 'this is the end of chapter 13, see you in ch 14' which shouldn't be when using an older mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFurs

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

edit: Downloaded the old wk mod by mistake but weird that i got the 'this is the end of chapter 13, see you in ch 14' which shouldn't be when using an older mod.
That is strange, I'd reinstall the game with the current version of the mod just to be sure nothing gets jacked up with your save.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
is day 27 this update right?? cuz i made some caos with load a save...
No, Ch. 13 is Day 25 and 26. Day 27 doesn't exist yet. So there's now way you could have that.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm playing the game and I'm finding it really interesting, so congratulations to the dev.
I have not yet completed the first part, and I have a question regarding possible evolutions. Please reply only with yes or no without spoiling:

Is it possible for the MC to persuade other characters to become drug addict? Like, for example, to convince Barb to go back to the old lifestyle?
No.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Actually, I thought about it more, and you would get the proper endscreen with any version of the mod, because the file name is always "endscreen" I just edit it for whatever version of the game is next, but I'd still get the updated version of the mod and reinstall like I said before, so you can play ch. 13

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just found these games and when I started the first part I come up with this notice "could not execute A2\OneDayataTime-Ch.11c-pc\lb\windows-i686\OneDayataTime-Ch.11c.exe.Is it missing?"I am downloading another copy from another downloader, but was wonering if there was a fix for this.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just found these games and when I started the first part I come up with this notice "could not execute A2\OneDayataTime-Ch.11c-pc\lb\windows-i686\OneDayataTime-Ch.11c.exe.Is it missing?"I am downloading another copy from another downloader, but was wonering if there was a fix for this.
I've not heard of this issue at all over the course of development. Perhaps a corrupted download. Idk, that's a new one to me. Use Mega or Mediafire, those are the most reliable on this site IMO. But there's no reason you should be having that issue.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I've not heard of this issue at all over the course of development. Perhaps a corrupted download. Idk, that's a new one to me. Use Mega or Mediafire, those are the most reliable on this site IMO. But there's no reason you should be having that issue.
My second download was with MEGA and it is working fine, thanks.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Finally I was able to finish playing chapter 13. Good work. I hope there will be more with Jose in the future. In my opinion it's a good idea to see this aspect of "that" game. To see a junkie getting sober is one point but I imagine it's completely different from the difficults an ex-dealer could have. To examine this part looks interesting to me. I'm curious if Reggie will come back to meetings later an if he made it or if he was a one timer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I've read some postings here I'd like to comment.

This here was posted at 9:03pm:
Are there more people who just dont find these women attractive, i've been wanting to try this game but the preview pics have always persuaded me otherwise. Is it worth it?
The last question made clear to me you've this game not started at this time.

This posting is from 10:55pm:
First of all, if you look at my favorite games in my signature I dont actually prefer fap games. Also in my review, I state that I stopped playing after some time indicating that I did not finish the game fully. Sorry, but thats how I view the game, but you should not care about it because you got an overall great rating for the game.
You mentioned a review. So I read this review and it's written at 10:45pm.

Let me get this straight: you played the whole game and writes a review in 1:42 hours? Dude, even if you're a native speaker and fast reader you can't have seen more than Chapter 1 without skipping. How can you review a game fair if you don't play it? I'm cool with every review where someone broke his playthrough up because it's boring or something. But in that case it should be a fair review and your review wasn't. You wrote: "First, we start with a girlfriend. I don't really understand why devs opt for this. Apparently, you already have a relationship with someone but for the player, this is a stranger." If you had read and understood what's in the textbox you wouldn't have written that. Next point: "The story felt kinda pointless and the dialogue was quite boring." Dude, how do you wanna know this if you "[...] started to just skip it."?

I don't wanna roast you. Everyone has a right of his own opinion. (Okay, not in China, North Korea, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, Texas,...) I think it's not fair to the dev how you handled this and I understand Zoey Raven very well he is pissed about it. You made clear you saw nothing at all, but pulls his rating down. How should a dev work with such a feedback? And it's not fair to players who didn't played this game and don't give it a shot because of the rating but it could be a good AVN to them. In my personal opinion a review should only written by players who played a game long enough (at least one third of a game) and without skipping. Please think about it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any chance to have better dick textures?? it's seems a wurstel as it is...no vain..weird shape...it's not so real how it looks

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My mc tired of sponsors (especially when she said that he can't have female sponsor). My mc wish to say that; he don't want sponsor no sponsor.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Valdazz

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can I turn all the girls into junkies here?
Most of the characters in this game are addicts of one form or another at the start. This game shows the journey they take from addiction to sobriety, with missteps along the way.

So no, you can't turn the girls or anyone else into a junkie. If that's what you want, you won't like this game.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
*IMPORTANT:
Make sure you "Load" the save Lydia told you to make at the end of Ch. 11, in order to start Season 2 Ch. 12. Only
this save will work for S2 Ch. 12! If you did not make a save you will have to go back and do that, at the end of Ch. 11 in order to continue.
Here:

IMPORTANT FOR ANDROID USERS:
In order to be able to resume in Season 2. Launch Season 1 (CH11). When advised to make your end of season save. be sure sure to save it in ANY slot on Page 9. If you already have an end of Season save, simply load that, and save again on Page 9. You will need to have separate saves for the Brenda/Molly paths. Once done you may continue to Season 2 (currently CH12) by loading the save on Page 9. For those using the In-Game walkthrough. If you do not see a note at the very first set of choices, then go into preferences to re-enable the walkthrough.

IMPORTANT
!
*If you get a bug when you come to your first choice with "Shelly" in Ch. 10, you will need to start a New SAVE. The fix was only a stop gap for this renpy glitch, and I'm afraid it will cause problems going forward. I'm not sure if there are other things corrupted in your saves I just may not have called yet. Sorry to the small minority this affected. It was not my fault, it was a renpy thing as it's coded properly.*
Sigh. As an android player who lost my saves far into season one coming back to this, it's just demotivating to continue after this. First I grabbed it from gamecax because they give premodded versions and I got it from them the first time. Download the update and bam. Can't play. Season two. It would have been better to just have a separate game entirely here or just one fat download to be honest. Now I would have to his jump through all these hoops and honestly there is always something else to play. Which sucks because I liked the game. It was good.

Just my honest impression. Feelsbadman.jpeg

Reactions: Repressed
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes