Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sigh. As an android player who lost my saves far into season one coming back to this, it's just demotivating to continue after this. First I grabbed it from gamecax because they give premodded versions and I got it from them the first time. Download the update and bam. Can't play. Season two. It would have been better to just have a separate game entirely here or just one fat download to be honest. Now I would have to his jump through all these hoops and honestly there is always something else to play. Which sucks because I liked the game. It was good.

Just my honest impression. Feelsbadman.jpeg
I'm sorry for your situation. But this was the best way to accommodate the majority of players and keep the file size down. I'm not close to done with this game. Also, an Android port shouldn't go over 2gb. So, we did this for Android users as well. I can't account for versions of the game I did not release. Had you played the port on here or Patreon (or anywhere else that releases the official game files) from the beginning, you'd not have this problem. As I said I am sorry again for your situation. Perhaps you could ask someone else for a save? There are several games that do season two's the way I have. Glad you like the game and thanks for playing. You could also use the mod that comes with the android port for season 1 and skip through to the choices quickly. That would be another suggestion.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
If you ever find a game that lets you do that, let me know. I want that too!
I'm pretty sure most of the other games on here (if not all) that have drugs as a tag let you do things like that. It's not what I'm trying to achieve with ODAAT though.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
any chance to have better dick textures?? it's seems a wurstel as it is...no vain..weird shape...it's not so real how it looks
These are very limited by assets and I used the one that matched the MC's skin tone the best. In a future game I could custom texture it, but I didn't know anything about that when this game started, and I'm not going to change it now as it would be inconsistent. Not to mention I don't personally have issues with it.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
My mc tired of sponsors (especially when she did that he can't have female sponsor). My mc wish to say that; he don't want sponsor View attachment 2200659
I have no idea how to respond to this, other than stating the fact you'd relapse for sure! And, as explained in the game men and woman just don't sponsor each other. :p

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Sigh. As an android player who lost my saves far into season one coming back to this, it's just demotivating to continue after this. First I grabbed it from gamecax because they give premodded versions and I got it from them the first time. Download the update and bam. Can't play. Season two. It would have been better to just have a separate game entirely here or just one fat download to be honest. Now I would have to his jump through all these hoops and honestly there is always something else to play. Which sucks because I liked the game. It was good.

Just my honest impression. Feelsbadman.jpeg
Android user here. Saves are working on the apk available at OP

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry guys. Between trolls, fetish begging, whining and inaccurate reviews I need to ignore this thread for a while. I appreciate all of you who like the game. But, I need to avoid this place other than to update mods and WT's for now, for my own mental health. I've tried to be active on here and participate in the community. But at this point it's what I need to do for myself and the good of the game.

I'm sorry to those of you who are cool and supportive. But I just can't take everybody else, at this point in my life.

So, I'm gonna unwatch the thread for now. If someone has a technical issue, they can ask someone else in the thread or PM me. Or better yet, come to my discord and I'll help you there. Cheers, again I'm sorry, I just can't take it right now.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sorry guys. Between trolls, fetish begging, whining and inaccurate reviews I need to ignore this thread for a while. I appreciate all of you who like the game. But, I need to avoid this place other than to update mods and WT's for now, for my own mental health. I've tried to be active on here and participate in the community. But at this point it's what I need to do for myself and the good of the game.

I'm sorry to those of you who are cool and supportive. But I just can't take everybody else, at this point in my life.
So, I'm gonna unwatch the thread for now. If someone has a technical issues, they can ask someone else in the thread or PM me. Or better yet, come to my discord and I'll help you there. Cheers, again I'm sorry, I just can't take it right now.
Stupid trolls and dishonest reviewers.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's for the best.

He stuck around a lot longer than most. But his mental health and sobriety are a lot more important than posting on this thread.

I have always maintained that it is good for developers to interact with posters on F95 when they are early in the development cycle. Reading and responding to early feedback can aid in development. But eventually the Law of Diminishing Returns takes over and it's time to quit. There are just too many whack-jobs who hide behind the anonymity of the internet. And a developer just can't go back and rewrite the game (when it's well beyond the beginning stages) just to satisfy some crackpot's wishes.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm bad at explaining so I hope this makes sense, but I don't like how the stuff with Mom played out.

Particularly the conversation with Barb. She's too combative for me to keep my cool with, and instead of calling her out on it and asking why she even bothered calling us if she wasn't willing to give us a chance, we just call her a bitch a single time. Even when she gets even more combative later on.
You're right. It isn't realistic but I can live with that because it's a novel after all. Would Zoey made his work with a realistic timeline the plots would go over months or years and that would bore everyone. The focus of this work is clearly on the message. As an author you have to made concessions. He had to shorten many aspects. It's okay and I love ODAAT but you're right, in reality many things would take much more time.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Played till the end of the first season and can I say the game is very impressive (y)

I wonder how many such good games (with a lot of content) are there considering that I randomly run into them:unsure:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn, for some reason I haven't played it since the chapter that almost everyone went to a road trip at a camp. I didn't finished the chapter, I stopped when they were playing Truth or Dare, I guess. Well, I guess there are LOTS OF content right now, so, let's go!! I really liked this one :)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A brief message from the developer at Patreon:

What up guys!

Hope you all enjoyed Ch. 13. Just a little update on development for Ch. 14. I have the vast majority of it outlined, but I'm gonna take a week or so to play a game I've been wanting to play ever since it was announced. Might have the words God and War in it.

As a result, the first dev update for Ch. 14 will be on the 21st. Just wanted to be transparent as I always try and do.

Hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Game developers should work more on animations to make them smooth and more realistic. Also moans could be added. That would bring more fans for sure :) But in general game idea is good, a lot of ladies to choose from (y)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developer offered this poll on Patreon:

Christmas Episode Poll

I had one person ask about having a Christmas episode. It would likely be shortish, and take from the time I got back (which I'm thinking will be around next monday based on the amount of content I have left in the game I'm playing) til the end of the month. I'd make it stand alone, but TBH I'd rather work on the game when I start back. I'm just gauging interest. Not saying I'm going to do it, because frankly I've never been a fan of them.

Work on One Day at a Time! 98%

Consider a Christmas Episode! 2%

47 votes total 2 days left

Just say NO, Zoey!

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I have a question, it's been a while since I played and I wanted to know if you can make Audrey (I think that's the name of the first girl who has corruption status) addicted or if in the future you can

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes