NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Quests:

Main Quest: IN DEV, COMMING WITH THE NEXT UPDATE

Main Quest: Find a way to Help the Horse. You could take it in your own hands to drain its Balls

Main Quest: Find a Partner for the poor Pig Maybe you could become the Partner of the Pig... Just to help him ofcorse!

how to do the quest
talk to the old man on the farm :)

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You can do Sports as much as you want, you won't get stronger (Strength stays at 0).

Edit: and i think i know why this happens. There is a typo. You use Strenght in the HTML file and in the UI while you should have used Strength.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
You can do Sports as much as you want, you won't get stronger (Strength stays at 0).

Edit: and i think i know why this happens. There is a typo. You use Strenght in the HTML file and in the UI while you should have used Strength.
Yes thanks ^^ I have found it and I am editing it right now :) <3 should be fixed in the next update

Reactions: nixx

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I updated to v 0.2 but for some reason images are not loading? I tried going back to the first version, and now the images don't load in that, either? Bizarre. Using Opera browser.

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
I updated to v 0.2 but for some reason images are not loading? I tried going back to the first version, and now the images don't load in that, either? Bizarre. Using Opera browser.
thats strange... I also use Opera and the images are loading fine by me. Did you check if your html file is in the same folder as the images folder?

randa

May 7, 2017
not shure if this is a bug or intentional, but when Dad Interaction is 20 and he sees that MC is going commando, it raises to 21 and higher and therefore the interaction is disabled (blank).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes